Amy Winehouse found dead

kezz

1000s die everyday who deserve to still be here more then she does. She treated life with little respect and that was her downfall. She got a lucky draw when she was born and had a talent. I couldn't care less about her talent when it comes to who deserves to die and who doesn't.

If I have to be upset over this then I'm gonna kill myself too because I'm going to be depressed that much, as I feel more sorry for the people who have died who I don't even know of while writing this reply.

People who think this outlook is being a twat, well I think you're a twat for caring so much.

The only people I'd not write this to is her family, but I'm pretty sure they don't play MMATycoon.

They aint haters just negative people who post negative things on threads cos they aint getting any at home.

Fucking hell, you're a smart one.

• Downvote 1

1000s die everyday who deserve to still be here more then she does. She treated life with little respect and that was her downfall. She got a lucky draw when she was born and had a talent. I couldn't care less about her talent when it comes to who deserves to die and who doesn't.

If I have to be upset over this then I'm gonna kill myself too because I'm going to be depressed that much, as I feel more sorry for the people who have died who I don't even know of while writing this reply.

People who think this outlook is being a twat, well I think you're a twat for caring so much.

The only people I'd not write this to is her family, but I'm pretty sure they don't play MMATycoon.

Under general discussion on the front page there is also a thread about a dad who died trying to catch a baseball for his son, freak accident. And there's also one about Norway. Are we twats for thinking those are very sad situations too? And I'm by no means comparing Norway to Winehouse or the baseball guy. No life is more valuable than another. I don't see why it's wrong for people to think this is a sad thing. So uh, yea, I guess I'm a twat. But at least I appreciate the value of a human life.

They aint haters just negative people who post negative things on threads cos they aint getting any at home.

Your logic defies...well...logic

Under general discussion on the front page there is also a thread about a dad who died trying to catch a baseball for his son, freak accident. And there's also one about Norway. Are we twats for thinking those are very sad situations too? And I'm by no means comparing Norway to Winehouse or the baseball guy. No life is more valuable than another. I don't see why it's wrong for people to think this is a sad thing. So uh, yea, I guess I'm a twat. But at least I appreciate the value of a human life.

Try reading my post again, I said caring 'so' much, as in so much more then when someone else dies. Especially when that someone else deserves to still be here more then she did. So you're arguing against your own logic, lol.

So no, quite the opposite.

Try reading my post again, I said caring 'so' much, as in so much more then when someone else dies. Especially when that someone else deserves to still be here more then she did. So you're arguing against your own logic, lol.

So no, quite the opposite.

My bad man. When someone comes across as angry, all I see is angry lol. I totally get what you're saying though. Either that or you're just a hater who's not getting any at home :poster_stupid:

Every death that isn't "natural" is an absolute tragedy. Her addiction obviously stemmed from something fucked up, and, addicted to substances or not, she was a human being.

RIP.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to all the sympathic fools that think this wasn't her own fault. She basically committed suicide by leading the life style that she did. I have no sympathy for a person of her nature. If she was just a general run of the mill addict this wouldn't be a discussion. But because she was famous she gets a pass and is somehow put a pedestal and glorified for being an addict instead of what she really was.

• Downvote 1

Sorry to all the sympathic fools that think this wasn't her own fault. She basically committed suicide by leading the life style that she did. I have no sympathy for a person of her nature. If she was just a general run of the mill addict this wouldn't be a discussion. But because she was famous she gets a pass and is somehow put a pedestal and glorified for being an addict instead of what she really was.

I think she was a lot more popular in the UK.

To be honest, in the States she had that one hit and then disappeared until she died. Excellent singer, tragic lifestyle.

i hate when people say that, because it's simply not true.

if you had to choose between saving the life of an innocent mother-of-three, or saving an admitted rapist/abuser/murderer/pedo/etc, then of course you would save the life of the innocent mother-of-three. in this scenario, the innocent mother-of-three's life has more value. if you had to choose between saving the life of a 102 year old man with terminal cancer, or saving a newborn baby, then you would save the baby. in this scenario the baby's life has more value.

back on-topic, it's a shame that she didn't get treatment before self destructing.

• Upvote 1

i hate when people say that, because it's simply not true.

if you had to choose between saving the life of an innocent mother-of-three, or saving an admitted rapist/abuser/murderer/pedo/etc, then of course you would save the life of the innocent mother-of-three. in this scenario, the innocent mother-of-three's life has more value. if you had to choose between saving the life of a 102 year old man with terminal cancer, or saving a newborn baby, then you would save the baby. in this scenario the baby's life has more value.

You're argument isn't really fair either. You're making me choose between two things that I just got done saying I value the same by devaluing one and building up the other.

And I hate dealing with the "if's" for two reasons. First, I doubt I'll ever find myself in that position, but if I do, the choice is obvious. Second, the counter argument is just as annoying. "What if the innocent mother of three goes home and drowns her babies?" "What if the newborn grows up to be a mass-murdering rapist?"

That said, I stand by my original statement. But, I will add a little * just for you lol. "After the Bradford/FaceKicker case of 2011, the value of a life can appreciate and depreciate over time depending on the actions of said life, but every life starts out at equal value."

You're argument isn't really fair either. You're making me choose between two things that I just got done saying I value the same by devaluing one and building up the other.

And I hate dealing with the "if's" for two reasons. First, I doubt I'll ever find myself in that position, but if I do, the choice is obvious. Second, the counter argument is just as annoying. "What if the innocent mother of three goes home and drowns her babies?" "What if the newborn grows up to be a mass-murdering rapist?"

That said, I stand by my original statement. But, I will add a little * just for you lol. "After the Bradford/FaceKicker case of 2011, the value of a life can appreciate and depreciate over time depending on the actions of said life, but every life starts out at equal value."

well clearly the mother of three's children were going to grow up to be a pop-singing boy band (a la "hanson"), so the filicide is completely justified, thus she is even MORESO the correct one to save.

and the baby that's a future mass-murdering rapist grew up watching dexter, so he only rapes and murders horrible people to keep his "dark passenger" in check, thus he was also the right one to save.

that said, i agree to your terms, sir, and have ratified your ammendment. let us rejoice!

I think you're a fool. You act like the conditions that made her committ suicide, like you said it, were completely in her control. The sympathy has nothing to do with fame.

And themisterx is right. Different lives have different values. One life is worth more than the other. I don't say that in favor of Winehouse.

I think you're a fool. You act like the conditions that made her committ suicide, like you said it, were completely in her control. The sympathy has nothing to do with fame.

And themisterx is right. Different lives have different values. One life is worth more than the other. I don't say that in favor of Winehouse.

Firstly, I disagree and she could of got help many times. She continued to refuse it. She could of helped herself, she didn't.

• Downvote 1

well clearly the mother of three's children were going to grow up to be a pop-singing boy band (a la "hanson"), so the filicide is completely justified, thus she is even MORESO the correct one to save.

and the baby that's a future mass-murdering rapist grew up watching dexter, so he only rapes and murders horrible people to keep his "dark passenger" in check, thus he was also the right one to save.

that said, i agree to your terms, sir, and have ratified your ammendment. let us rejoice!

and rejoice we must...

:thankyou: :notworthy: :winner: :drunk: :toot: :band: :us: :ca: