Orgs Value - how much is an org worth

Thinking about selling my org to venture down a new idea that I have for an org in Tokyo.

But how much is it worth?

How do you value an org?

I've spent a lot of cash and have arenas booked up until September so there's about $100k in arenas. Than there's over 150 fighters signed, and in the right hands could be a great investment.

I have never ran an org but If I had started one from sratch, made it established, good roster of fighters and taking into account all the other stuff, I would sell for no less than 400-500k. That is the very least, especially now when there is a bit more money floating about than maybe a year ago.

I'm not giving up mate!

I'm just trying to see how much the org would be worth, as I'd like to start an org in Tokyo.

I probably won't even sell to be honest, but its very time consuming running this org at the moment because of all I've taken on and feel my time could be cut in half for more benefits with my new idea.

I'd accept $500k if someone offered it to me though :)

That way I could hit Tokyo with some good cash and really challenge Oni for top spot.

Riddlez I think you should calm down man. Take a chill pill and think about it. Seems like you're running to every direction at the same time ALL the time. Few weeks back you made a thread about how you're in trouble and need help with the org becouse you have gotten into so many things at the same time. :sad01_anim:

Building a functioning top org will take time no matter what! You have good thing going on in Bellum and IMO you should just stick with it!

• Upvote 2

Actually your right I just need to calm the f down.

I've worked hard for this and don't want it to go down.

Sorry guys Bellum will stay with me and I will build it up and fix the problems I am having at the moment, please close the thread, appologies

I'm not giving up mate!

I'm just trying to see how much the org would be worth, as I'd like to start an org in Tokyo.

I probably won't even sell to be honest, but its very time consuming running this org at the moment because of all I've taken on and feel my time could be cut in half for more benefits with my new idea.

I'd accept $500k if someone offered it to me though :)

That way I could hit Tokyo with some good cash and really challenge Oni for top spot.

Please don't, for all the small orgs like me in Tokyo, I don't need to be crushed like a spider yet.

Edit: didn't see your last comment ;)