Accepting a contract with a quick fight booked?

Toast17

I've already done this three times, it's given me worries about making weight on one of my fighters once, and I accidentally did it a couple days ago. The only time I had trouble is with a fighter with natural weight 16 pounds over the weight class he was contracted to and with bad cardio. The third time hasn't hurt me yet, but the quick fight is tomorrow. Now I've received two contract offers for two fighters who currently have quick fights booked, set to be fought tomorrow IIRC, and if this is going to cause problems I'd want to refrain from signing off on these contracts until later. If I don't get offered a fight like 3 days from now there shouldn't be an issue, right? even though I don't want to turn down any fights.

Sorry for the huge paragraph..

If you're low on energy and get a fight offer just put that in the message when declining. Like "Sorry, too low on energy, will be ready to fight from x/x" No one's gonna fault you for turning down a fight with a reason like that.

He's talking about receiving a contract while having a QFC booked, not a fight offer. There should be no way to offer him a fight if he has a QFC booked.

There's no reason to not accept the contract offer if the terms are acceptable. You can always decline a fight offer if it comes too soon after the QFC fight

I have a bunch of new fighters in my org that I signed with qfc about to happen. I would like to plan them on upcoming cards, but obviously knowing the weight issues and injury/cuts, I have replacements in all of the spots just incase, or I just look for other guys to fill them. I would hope that other org owners are doing the same for their new fighters.