roy jones jr highlights

somemmafan

Yes of course I did. He's such a showman. You should see him skipping rope. The speed of his feet are amazing. The song is also Roy Jones. He's far over the hill now though. His last fights weren't that impressive, but I would love to see him fight Anderson. On the other side Roy Jones toying with the MMA P4P #1 could destroy the sport.

I'd love to watch Jones fight in an MMA matchup with MMA rules would be interesting.

Yeah let him fight Royce Gracie. I don't think that would be interesting. That would be very predictable. Same with a boxing match between Silva and Jones. Difference is that no boxers are asking MMA fighters to fight them in MMA. They know better. Everybody that knows MMA also knows that Boxers can't win MMA fights. Now it's time for the MMA community to see that striking in boxing is still far superior too. Anderson is a guy who has the guts to call Wanderlei pretentious when he lowers a weightclass, but is calling Jones out for a boxing match. I'd like him to fight Jones just to get that smug look off his face and his feet back on the ground.

Everybody that knows MMA also knows that Boxers can't win MMA fights.

Mercer begs to differ. Give world-class boxers 4 oz. gloves and anything can happen. Don't think you could say the same about MMA stars going to boxing.

Mercer begs to differ. Give world-class boxers 4 oz. gloves and anything can happen. Don't think you could say the same about MMA stars going to boxing.

Yeah I know what you are saying. But you have to look at the matchups as well. Sylvia is a standup fighter. Sylvia didn't have to take an MMA fight against Mercer. Mercer hasn't proven anything yet and once he comes across a guy with the least bit of groundgame it's over for him.

The 48 year old did get choked out by Kimbo of all people, after all and he's not an MMA fighter. He's a boxer. The fight with Sylvia was only switched to MMA because Boxing wouldn't have it.