Dan Hardy

kezz

I just hope he doesnt get Hallman next. Hallman is a bum and only 3-5 in the UFC. His last two wins were vs Karo who was dying of aids and Saunders who is also out of the UFC. I can see him getting a fight like that so they can claim "He's Back" to squeeze 5 more fights out of him.

But to be fair to Hardy here, he is now training at Xtreme Couture so maybe he will get his wrestling up to a decent standard and sharpen his striking there. I think he needs a 6 month lay off and do nothing but train his weaknesses and up his power

Then get him back on the undercards and see what happens against someone like Sadollah or Thiago then if he loses again pack his arse back to Nottingham

Comedy Option : Rory MacDonald.

Nooooooooooo Lmao I'm one of the few that likes Hardy despite his major flaws, though it would be funny to.see how many German Suplexes one man can take before his head explodes lol

Nooooooooooo Lmao I'm one of the few that likes Hardy despite his major flaws, though it would be funny to.see how many German Suplexes one man can take before his head explodes lol

that mohawk should soften the blows

I would like to see Dan Hardy fight Rory McDonald in his next fight that would give Rory a test and a Chance to get a high profile win on his resume.

Fighting Rory is a great way for him to lose another fight, not good for Dan or the UFC. Rory would run him over. That's not hype talking, that's common sense at this point.

Dan should fight someone he has a chance of beating. Kampmann, Alves, or Pyle come to mind. He also has to remember that he can kick people. He's lost his killer instinct. It happens to a lot of guys when they run into a wall like GSP. Being completely controlled by another fighter can destroy someone's confidence.

I just hope he doesnt get Hallman next. Hallman is a bum and only 3-5 in the UFC. His last two wins were vs Karo who was dying of aids and Saunders who is also out of the UFC. I can see him getting a fight like that so they can claim "He's Back" to squeeze 5 more fights out of him.

didnt he beat Hughes twice? (a long time ago)

didnt he beat Hughes twice? (a long time ago)

Yeah but it was a 1xD wrestler Hughes who was just careless on his takedowns. The UFC tried to set up a rematch in 2004 but Hallman kept losing. All he had to do was beat Trigg and the fight was his.

Fighting Rory is a great way for him to lose another fight, not good for Dan or the UFC. Rory would run him over. That's not hype talking, that's common sense at this point.

Dan should fight someone he has a chance of beating. Kampmann, Alves, or Pyle come to mind. He also has to remember that he can kick people. He's lost his killer instinct. It happens to a lot of guys when they run into a wall like GSP. Being completely controlled by another fighter can destroy someone's confidence.

a fight against kampmann would be interesting. i think hardy would get destroyed, but kampmann's shown that his chin can be touched, so hardy would definitely have a puncher's chance.

a fight against kampmann would be interesting. i think hardy would get destroyed, but kampmann's shown that his chin can be touched, so hardy would definitely have a puncher's chance.

Agreed. I've been wracking my brain for a lesser name to give him and I'm not coming up with much. Maybe he needs someone in their UFC debut.

Agreed. I've been wracking my brain for a lesser name to give him and I'm not coming up with much. Maybe he needs someone in their UFC debut.

Amir Sadollah....

Win/win for Dana as it either pushes Amir up the pecking order with a high profile win or Hardy gets to look good again by picking him apart on the feet for a confidence boosting knockout

Amir Sadollah....

Win/win for Dana as it either pushes Amir up the pecking order with a high profile win or Hardy gets to look good again by picking him apart on the feet for a confidence boosting knockout

Amir needs new coaches or something.

Choosing to stand with Ludwig was one of the dumbest things I've seen.

Totally agree, he should have used the natural size advantage and tried for a GnP finish. He has natural talent as he proved on TUF but he needs a better camp I think

i don't think it was much of a choice, really. he's got horrible takedowns and ludwig had no problem stuffing every attempt.

Did he even try for any? He should have at least focused on wrestling for his training camp.

Ludwig is very one-dimensional...I just expected more out of Amir is all. He just stood the entire time.

Did he even try for any? He should have at least focused on wrestling for his training camp.

Ludwig is very one-dimensional...I just expected more out of Amir is all. He just stood the entire time.

yeah, he tried for a total of 8 takedowns in the fight, but he has a horrible shot and ludwig stuffed them all in 2 seconds.

i just read this:

Congratulations to Duane Ludwig, who joined an elite club in his fight against Amir Sadollah at UFC on Versus 5. Ludwig landed 123 Significant Strikes, which is the 10th highest total in modern UFC history. No slouch, Sadollah landed 95 of his own. The combined total of 218 significant strikes landed is the third-highest total in any UFC fight ever.

http://hosteddb.fightmetric.com/fights/index/3511