who would win in a fight....

Face Kicker

the match really would come down to the battle between clay mathew's hair and B.A.'s mohawk. it would be a brutal war, but i'd go with mathew's hair via triangle choke late in the 5th, similar to how silva took out chael.

The Packers take this one all day, nobody overcame the odds more than The Green and Gold.

A real fight would be:

Aaron Rodgers vs really great pussy. They are both super slippery, worthy of a ring, and oh so good.

I always ask my son these crazy matchups, he thinks I'm an idiot. He is probably right. Now.... A million ninjas vs. Jesus???

GENIUS!!!! What better way to waste a Saturday afternoon in work than pondering the biggest most meaningful question that the universe could throw at us.

My answer after 5 minutes choking with laughter at the question and 5 seconds pondering the outcome: JESUS

Ok assuming this is a fight to the death...

Jedward Vs Jedward? Winner- Mankind

Velcro Vs Blue-tac? Velcro would carve up the blu-tacs ass with its spikes

Billy Elliot Vs Billy Piper? Billy Piper, not only is she hot but Billy Elliot was a pussy

WWE Vs Strikeforce roster? Strikeforce all the way, unless they bring back Rikishi

Mr Miyagi Vs Splinter? Tough to call but Splinter takes this through having the walking stick

I'll take the flat tire over the out of gass any day. I might dislike the out of gass more than Matt Hughes. Last time I ran out of gass was on top of a steep bridge and I was lucky that my car was able to build up enough momentum to roll my way to the gass station 2-300m ahead.

Chuck Norris without his beard vs. The Most Interesting Man In The World.

This is an impossible matchup. Everyone knows there's nothing on the planet that can cut thru the Norris beard of DOOM!

He-Man vs. Topless She-Ra?

a hot dog vs a wiener dog (dachshund) - Wiener dog for the meatyness factor

an arm vs a leg - leg kicks arms ass :P

fish vs chips - fish would eat the chips then be eaten by me as is the circle of life...

smurfs vs gummy bears - gummy bears would bounce all over the Smurfs asses

paper vs plastic - plastic suffocates people, so paper would die painfully

Hot Dog vs. Wiener Dog - Wiener Dog eats his opponent. With ketchup and mustard.

Arm vs. Leg - If hand/foot are both included the arm due to the opposable thumb.

Fish vs. Chips - The man who ordered them.

Smurfs vs. Gummy Bears - Gummy bears obviously everyone knows the Smurfs don't actually exist :P

Paper vs. Plastic - Would end in a draw, and the real loser becomes the environment!

How about.......

My Dad vs. Your Dad? I got my Dad cuz he's the toughest Dad in all the land!

printed text vs cursive

35 paperclips vs 70 pieces of paper

a rhino vs a mammoth

kangaroo vs 4 spider monkeys

the letter Q vs the number 7

The paperclips would attach 2 pieces of paper together each evening the odds, and then they could grasp their opponents further enabling them to secure some kind of choke or lock tapping out the wussy paper!

The Rhino would quickly get under the Mammoth and horn it in its giant Mammoth penis winning via (T)KO since cock shots are legal in the animal kingdom! However if it was a female Mammoth the Rhino horn would result in an obvious Mammoth orgasm, and the resulting squirt would drown the Rhino!

The kangaroo would be able to outbox the monkeys, as everyone knows kangaroos are excellent kick boxers. Also the ability to stuff a couple of the monkeys in its pouch, and then only have to deal with 2 monkeys or less at a time makes this one a blowout!

This one would be close, but being lucky number 7 I think 7 would walk away with the W. The only good thing Q ever did was come after P, but then disappointed R by coming before it!

Menstrual cramps vs. Kick in the nuts

Whiskey vs. Tequila

Mac vs. PC

Oxygen vs. Helium

Menstrual cramps vs. Kick in the nuts

Whiskey vs. Tequila

Mac vs. PC

Oxygen vs. Helium

cramps would win via DQ

PC would be fighting injured (virus), but would quickly overwhelm the mac by it's shear numbers.

whiskey would win, but tequila wouldn't even remember that there ever was a fight.

He vs O. now, the word oxygen comes from the greek root word "oxys", which literally means "sharp". so, at first you would think that of course it would win via TKO (cuts). however, we must remember that most helium on earth is created by radioactive decay of elements such as uranium (clearly giving it mutant superpowers), AND it's the second lightest element, so it would float like a butterfly and sting like bee on it's way to an easy victory.