What Should Golden Glory Do Next?

Grey

After his dominating victory over Stu Ungar, Golden Glory now holds a perfect 15-0 record and has solidified his #1 P4P status. He has also headlined the most successful event of all time, Blitzkrieg's Wolfenstein, in terms of attendance, event rating, and PPV buys. What should be his next move? Should I settle down in a promotion, try to win its title and defend it? Should I keep on taking interesting superfights? Also, how many wins will it take before Golden Glory goes past currently being the best fighter in the world and becomes the best fighter of all time?

After his dominating victory over Stu Ungar, Golden Glory now holds a perfect 15-0 record and has solidified his #1 P4P status. What should be his next move? Should I settle down in a promotion, try to win its title and defend it? Should I keep on taking interesting superfights? Also, how many wins will it take before Golden Glory goes past currently being the best fighter in the world and becomes the best fighter of all time?

I think he should become a sparbot so the rest of us have a chance :)

Stehling or Dale imo. Should launch his hype into the stratosphere if he wins and put him up there with Kane in terms of the GOAT. After that you could settle down and get him a belt.

• Upvote 2

Everyone please ignore the trolling. Don't respond, don't even acknowledge that it exists.

LOL for sure what is trolling ? :suicide_anim:

Jonas Justice is ELite/Elite striking should be a close fight am i wrong ?

Snake the pendulum beat one of ur fighter , how could he be bad ?

i don't even named myself stheling so how is it trolling ?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I say keep taking the SuperFights. As the #1 ranked fighter in the world, I think you should face the #2 ranked fighter in your division, whoever it may be.

Currently, that fighter is, and #2 P4P:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=22804

Or the #3 ranked HW, and #8 P4P:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=24699

He should fight Bokhari again and leave no doubt he's the better fighter :P

Should launch his hype into the stratosphere if he wins and put him up there with Kane in terms of the GOAT.

Quite a bit to go to Kane level imo but he's certainly on his way.

I think he definately needs to fight Bokhari again, without all the counter stuff, it would be be one HELL of a good fight. And Bokhari is really the only guy to ever properly challenge Glory and make him sweat in the cage. I think the winner of those two should then fight Mjolnir or Dale.

But the Bokhari fight definately needs to be next for Glory :)

• Upvote 1

i'd say stehling, dale, merrimac or bokhari should be next...and imo he's a ways from being GOAT...jigoro was #1 p4p forever it seemed

agree with this, but i would just go with dale, bohkari and stehling for who he should fight next

yeah i know, which is why bohkari or stehling make more sense right now

Bokhari only makes sense once the counter festival is solved. Did you see their first fight? Sucks when managers are forced to fight at that counter point just to not get counter smacked the whole time. That being said, Syn would love nothing more than to see GG vs Bokhari 2. Of course the fight will be way more entertaining/interesting after the changes. Also Bokhari has to get past Leroy Brown first.

Good suggestions all around. I'd lean toward a fight with Dale since he's ranked the highest but I don't want to commit to a fight with him in October at the earliest when he could lose multiple times before then. Stehling also needs to win his next fight. I've gotten an offer to fight #6 HW Mirian Cregov and I think that'd be an interesting fight. I'd also be interested in fighting Bokhari again post fight engine changes. I really hated my last fight with him.