Ebay Business

jls.monster

^^^ this, plus I would add make sure you communicate as openly and frequently as possible with clients

Ratings are so important now, so you need to make sure that everyone gives you as close to perfect as possible and the best way is to talk to them throughout the process at every step after the purchase

Good luck and post your page here when you're up and running, we can all take a looksie :)

yeah, as said above make sure your listings look professional. you don't necessarily have to undercut everyone else's prices if you do that, although they certainly need to be competitive, because people are more comfortably buying from a seller that appears professional and has a high rating.

and don't screw people on shipping charges unless you have a much lower price on the item itself. i always sort items by price+shipping, and that always knocks the people that overcharge for shipping to the bottom of the list.

yeah, as said above make sure your listings look professional. you don't necessarily have to undercut everyone else's prices if you do that, although they certainly need to be competitive, because people are more comfortably buying from a seller that appears professional and has a high rating.

and don't screw people on shipping charges unless you have a much lower price on the item itself. i always sort items by price+shipping, and that always knocks the people that overcharge for shipping to the bottom of the list.

Good advice. I used to use E-Bay quite a bit, and this was exactly what I looked for.

Plus, I figured that if someone was trying to screw me over on shipping, there was a good chance they were trying to screw me over on something else, too. I wouldn't look at anything from that seller.