Looking for an alliance

basically just left my last alliance really enjoyed being part of it no dramas im afraid. I'm set for money and a gym so I need no favours there the reason im looking to join a new alliance is to talk more about gameplans, training tactics, fighter builds etc. i think trying to figure out these new engine changes is going to be awesome. Been playing the game for a year and a half and im often in chat so yeah thats my tycoon resume.

basically just left my last alliance really enjoyed being part of it no dramas im afraid. I'm set for money and a gym so I need no favours there the reason im looking to join a new alliance is to talk more about gameplans, training tactics, fighter builds etc. i think trying to figure out these new engine changes is going to be awesome. Been playing the game for a year and a half and im often in chat so yeah thats my tycoon resume.

man i've been playing this game for a while now and never really thought about joining an alliance. but after reading your text about the strategics and fighter builds and such i suddenly do. as well as you i need no favours ( have income, run a gym, etc. ) but the part about giving and recieving feedback is what i've been lacking. i've been somewhat of a hermit. without taking up anymore space i wish you luck with your new alliance. if they have a spot for a new member PM me.

Having dealt with Paul before he would be a great addition to any alliance. I would also recommend that he joins Nicko19's alliance. If Paul looks at Nicko's fighters he will know why I say that.