The Union

Rambo

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9077214414651731007#

If you haven't seen it, been out for awhile, you should definitely watch it. Open your eyes people. See the light.

How the fuck did something so beautiful and natural end up illegal in the majority of the countries in this world. I bet (dream of) somewhere far away, there's a world a lot closer to perfect with marijuana being free to own, cultivate, and consume. Prolly a lot less violent world.

• Upvote 3

Public perception.

Cocaine was legal as long as only the rich used it. As soon as the middle and lower class started using it, they banned it.

Just like everything else, only the rich can get away with it. <_<

Public perception.

Cocaine was legal as long as only the rich used it. As soon as the middle and lower class started using it, they banned it.

Just like everything else, only the rich can get away with it. <_<

Some politics need to be shot in the face for putting their personal agendas over the greater good of a nation of people. marijuana isn't a drug, it makes my stomach sick everytime I hear somebody classify it a a drug. it's a fucking plant. Like a flower, but better. Asperin, Adderall, oxys, Heroin, all man made, all from pharmacuetical company's, all drugs.

• Upvote 2

Some politics need to be shot in the face for putting their personal agendas over the greater good of a nation of people. marijuana isn't a drug, it makes my stomach sick everytime I hear somebody classify it a a drug. it's a fucking plant. Like a flower, but better. Asperin, Adderall, oxys, Heroin, all man made, all from pharmacuetical company's, all drugs.

i dont wanna be a smartass, but i heard you say that a few times now and i quote:

A drug, broadly speaking, is any substance that, when absorbed into the body of a living organism, alters normal bodily function.[3] There is no single, precise definition, as there are different meanings in drug control law, government regulations, medicine, and colloquial usage.

Coffee is the most widely used psychoactive drug beverage in the world.

and everyone's body produces many substances that are drugs. a drug doesnt have to be addicting either to be considered a drug.

so its just a fucking plant, but a drug also ^^

i dont wanna be a smartass, but i heard you say that a few times now and i quote:

A drug, broadly speaking, is any substance that, when absorbed into the body of a living organism, alters normal bodily function.[3] There is no single, precise definition, as there are different meanings in drug control law, government regulations, medicine, and colloquial usage.

Coffee is the most widely used psychoactive drug beverage in the world.

and everyone's body produces many substances that are drugs. a drug doesnt have to be addicting either to be considered a drug.

so its just a fucking plant, but a drug also ^^

touche franky, but I don't see it that way. When you classify crack/cocaine, heroin, meth, as drugs... it's absolutely wrong to put Marijuana in there with it or at least not in the same catagory. You know the difference between coffee and marijuana? coffee can kill you lol.

you can prolly smoke writing paper and get a headache, does that make it a drug? or glue? what about cigerrettes? that a drug (shit, it should be)? How the hell can marijuana be a drug, and something that kills over 400,000 (I'm assuming this is an at least number, but I'm not sure) people a year, that also grows out the ground, that man takes and creates making it super addictive, not be a drug?

Marijuana is harmless unlike any other drug you can name. Prove me wrong, I could be wrong, to my knowledge I can't think of one "drug" that kills less people. You can overdose just about on anything... you can't overdose on marijuana. Trust me... I've tried lol. I'm surprised all the bible preaching religeous people don't think marijuana is a holier than thou plant that God graciously out of his generous all omnipotant self blessed the people of the earth with.

touche franky, but I don't see it that way. When you classify crack/cocaine, heroin, meth, as drugs... it's absolutely wrong to put Marijuana in there with it or at least not in the same catagory. You know the difference between coffee and marijuana? coffee can kill you lol.

you can prolly smoke writing paper and get a headache, does that make it a drug? or glue? what about cigerrettes? that a drug (shit, it should be)? How the hell can marijuana be a drug, and something that kills over 400,000 (I'm assuming this is an at least number, but I'm not sure) people a year, that also grows out the ground, that man takes and creates making it super addictive, not be a drug?

Marijuana is harmless unlike any other drug you can name. Prove me wrong, I could be wrong, to my knowledge I can't think of one "drug" that kills less people. You can overdose just about on anything... you can't overdose on marijuana. Trust me... I've tried lol. I'm surprised all the bible preaching religeous people don't think marijuana is a holier than thou plant that God graciously out of his generous all omnipotant self blessed the people of the earth with.

see your world view is a bit off there, since you are not even sure if cigarettes are considered drugs or not. yes they are =)

glue or rather some of the components in it are also considered a drug when you sniff it .. anything that changes bodily function ^^

theres lots of other harmless drugs out there ...

where to rank the different drugs is a different animal .. classifying cannabis as a level 1 drug together with heroin etc. is completely retarded by any logic, but done because of various agendas. much harder drugs are ignored by some of the same institutions and therefor readily available.

i dont think anybody who knows half a damn questions that the world would be better off if cannabis was legal and readily available, together with education about it, but thats a deep discussion that goes way into the political, down to how the systems around the wold operate etc. but ima check out cause you can find discussions about that everywhere on the internet, one click away.

it may seem slow to you, as far as how fast humans and their ideas & perceptions etc. advance and sad how some of the better ideas can be destroyed within no time ... to me too and this is one of those cases, but it is pretty fast when you think about it .. when you think about how fast science & technology moves ... somekind of singularity could be here in a couple decades .. maybe well at least be able to create our digital/dream-worlds then where everybody is allowed to smoke plants ^^ .. how about taking drugs in your dream, while youre asleep in your digital dreamworld, we could go deep ^^ ...

its not like our world will look like blade runner soon .. rather just that humans are not ready for the technological shit thats coming out soon. nevermind all the robots/computers that are gonna take more & more work from the people.. its gonna be ridiculous ^^

also religions liked magic mushrooms more ^^ ... think about it, thousands and even just hundrets of years ago, you dont know shit .. you dont know to wash your hands before you operate as a doctor ... and all you have to do it pick it up form the ground, eat it and it beams you into space, so you wanna draw and talk about that.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_xcUskQ-VRTI/Sy8JM0nXZWI/AAAAAAAABVI/WfvGfeR8NgI/s320/santa194kb.jpg

I have two comments on this issue: first, English terminology for this kinda sucks, because the most commonly used word for all of this is "drug", carrying all kinds of connotations. I much prefer to talk about this in my native language, where there is a separate word for "healing drugs", the ones you get in pharmacies to treat various medical conditions, and one for illegal/"evil" drugs and no-one mixes up the two. That would make the debate easier and help people get where someone stands on the issue.

Now, why is it (still)1 illegal? Well, this issue exposes the darkest sides of modern democracy and capitalism2 and boils down to the lawmakers benefiting from it (or changing the status quo being costly for them). The public opinion is largely uneducated about the issue and thinks that marijuana is evil, therefore calling for its legalisation is very likely to cost you some votes - and who would risk their comfy senate chair? Not only that, without a doubt some politicans are lining their pockets by keeping marijuana illegal. Drug cartels in Mexico make most of their money by seling pot, not the hard drugs. Imagine how their business would falter if suddenly everyone could produce their own cannabis in their garden, like tomatoes. The price would fall like a man thrown off a cliff and their market share would shrink dramatically (who would you rather buy it from - your local farmer or the shady guy who imports stuff cut with crack from Mexico). So what do you do if you're a super-rich drug lord benefiting from the status quo of another country's law? You bribe the politicians and/or the media to keep everything as it is.

1 Can't comment on why it was made illegal in the first place, I'm no historian.

2 Before anyone thinks "that's a dirty, lefty commie pinko speaking. Can't be right", I'm not. I am a supporter of... less traditional government systems.

• Upvote 1

Is there no truth in weed being a gateway drug? Everyone I know who have been really into weed, have really been into just about anything they can get. And while they are high on who knows what, the only thing they talk about is how stupid it is for weed to be illegal and it being akin to slavery. Then they start talking about how the government just wants to control us.

+1 on the terrorist comment. I have seen the commercials. I understand how terrorists get financed by it.

Not only more or less harmless, but very protecting and beneficial for the body.

Below is a little rant copied from the Joe Rogan thread

Prohibition doesn't work.

That became very clear in the 30's and has never been as crystal clear as in the last couple of decades.

As long as people want drugs, drugs will be available, Period!

Drugs need to be controlled, not banned!

As it stands, any Tom, Dick or Harry can make mdma or meth in their bathtub, and have the ability to get rid of the results very fast, at a very high price, because the market consumes it all very fast. That shit could have all kinds of crap in it, because they didn't follow the instructions or used chemicals extracted/split from other material, and that process isn't always clean.

When on the other hand drugs are not illegal and controlled like any other business, this changes.

The bathtub lab guy can't get rid of his stuff as easily and has to sell for a lower price, it is not as profitable, and possibly not worth the risk etc...

But, we can discuss whether potentially dangerous drugs like alcohol, tobacco, cocaine, heroin etc.. should be legal or illegal,, that is maybe up to debate.

But to mix cannabis into that discussion, is ridiculous beyond the scope.

All mammals have cannabinoid receptors, in fact all life on this planet above Mollusc and insects have a endocannabinoid system, which acts as a defense mechanism for the body, and is a part of our brains mechanism to rid the body of mutated cells,, including cancer, along with several other protective effects.)

The first (oldest) remnants of a cannabinoid system, were found in a 600 million year old fossil, and since then it has evolved in all life above the previously mentioned class of life.

Human kind has the most evolved cannabinoid system of all life on the planet, and the largest cannabinoid receptors are found in the frontal lobe, the "newest" evolved part of the human brain.

Cannabinoids (THC is just one of a few hundred cannabinoids found in cannabis, albeit a major one, while cannabidiol (CBD) is the other "big one").

Each and every cannabinol has its own properties, and they work best as defense together, while CBD counteracts the psychedelic effect of Tetra Hydro Cannabinol.

Although i am not a chemist, i have over the years ingested an enormous amount of information on cannabis. The castigation of cannabis is one of the biggest hypocrisy of the last century, and the misinformation in relation to this amazingly unparalleled plant, you simply can not compare this plant to any other life on this planet,, it is literally unique.

(for the religious ones, put "god did it" instead of evolved) :rolleyes:

This plant is not only in the biblical recipe for "gods oil", it is the main ingredient.

According to the most reliable dictionary of Old Hebrew, "Kaneh-Bosm" (Qaneh) means cannabis.

Exodus (30: 22-23)500 Shekels Myrrh - 12.5 lbs

250 Shekels Cinnamon - 6.25 lbs

250 Shekels Keneh Bosem - 6.25 lbs

500 Shekels Cassia 12.5 - lbs

and a hind(Gallon) of olive oil.

It is the same Oil that made Jesus a "Messiah", as anyone that was smeared with that oil became a Messiah, and according to many sources he allegedly used this oil for some of his "miracles", particularly the healing ones, making him very unpopular with other Jewish priests, since this oil was to anointment holy men only, not for the broader public. ;)

Cannabis is the only "active" ingredient in the recipe (3 kilos of Bud's, in a gallon of oil), leading to hallucinations etc. for those anointed,, and bear in mind the anointed ones carried this on their scalp for a month and a half,, trippin' balls most of the time.

What is now known, is that the Frontal lobe of the brain ( where the oil was anointed, just above the forehead), is the "newest" part of the human brain, thought to be part of spiritual thinking.

There were some smart fuckers in the past,, even if you go back a few thousand years. ;)

If there is interest in going deeper into cannabinoids, the CB1 and 2 receptors etc.., then i do have quite a wealth of information on the subject.

For instance, it was proven in the early 70's in government lab tests, that both THC and CBD attack and kill cancerous cells, and in fact ANY genetically mutated cell, but those results were "bad", not what they were looking for, so it was swept under the carpet.

The same tests were run again in 1998 with the same results,, but again,, the results were not what they were looking for, so they attempted to sweep it under the rug again,,, but one of the employees leaked the results to the English Aids foundation who published it on their website.

Then a Spanish research Dr. Manuel Guzman, ran the same tests again in 2002 on rats and mice with the same results, plus 2 human subjects,, replicating the previous results. CBD slows down and stops V.E.G.F. (tumor vein sprouting).

Both of the human subjects showed reversal of the growth of their Glioma tumor. (the worst brain tumor of them all.

Other research has shown THC to attack and kill mutated cells including tumors, by applying tho directly on to the tumor.

When you ingest the cannabinoids in cannabis, you are really giving your immune system more ammo to deal with viruses, bacteria, genetically mutated cells, free radicals etc.. etc..., ammo that is more powerful than is generated internally. You are adding Cannabinoid "bombs and rockets" to you defenses in comparison to the internal "pistol and rifle" Endocannabinoid defenses. ;)

i can go on and on and on.... :smile_anim:

Is there no truth in weed being a gateway drug? Everyone I know who have been really into weed, have really been into just about anything they can get. And while they are high on who knows what, the only thing they talk about is how stupid it is for weed to be illegal and it being akin to slavery. Then they start talking about how the government just wants to control us.

+1 on the terrorist comment. I have seen the commercials. I understand how terrorists get financed by it.

The only gateway involved, is the fact you get exposed to other drugs because the are all illegal, and often sold by the same individual.

It is to the dealers benefit to get the pot user hooked on meth and coke,, as he earns more on that stuff and then you are coming back all the time.

Is there no truth in weed being a gateway drug? Everyone I know who have been really into weed, have really been into just about anything they can get.

So, if they really been into just about anything they can get, if they couldn't get weed, it would still be true. That's just their personality, not weed mindcontrolling them into taking other stuff.

And while they are high on who knows what, the only thing they talk about is how stupid it is for weed to be illegal and it being akin to slavery.

Well, that doesn't make them any less right, even if they have a stake in the issue. However, they are not the only ones who believe that - for example, I have absolutely no stake in the issue (except, perhaps, the betterment of mankind), because I don't do and never did drugs other than caffeine and alcohol. And even those two I use in very little amounts, drinking three cups of tea a day and 2 beers on Fridays. Still, that doesn't stop me from seeing the great evil that stems from prohibition of a beneficial herb.

Well, they wouldn't if it was legal. They'd be pushed out of the market by homegrown and legal stuff. Win-win.

I have two comments on this issue: first, English terminology for this kinda sucks, because the most commonly used word for all of this is "drug", carrying all kinds of connotations. I much prefer to talk about this in my native language, where there is a separate word for "healing drugs", the ones you get in pharmacies to treat various medical conditions, and one for illegal/"evil" drugs and no-one mixes up the two. That would make the debate easier and help people get where someone stands on the issue.

Now, why is it (still)1 illegal? Well, this issue exposes the darkest sides of modern democracy and capitalism2 and boils down to the lawmakers benefiting from it (or changing the status quo being costly for them). The public opinion is largely uneducated about the issue and thinks that marijuana is evil, therefore calling for its legalisation is very likely to cost you some votes - and who would risk their comfy senate chair? Not only that, without a doubt some politicans are lining their pockets by keeping marijuana illegal. Drug cartels in Mexico make most of their money by seling pot, not the hard drugs. Imagine how their business would falter if suddenly everyone could produce their own cannabis in their garden, like tomatoes. The price would fall like a man thrown off a cliff and their market share would shrink dramatically (who would you rather buy it from - your local farmer or the shady guy who imports stuff cut with crack from Mexico). So what do you do if you're a super-rich drug lord benefiting from the status quo of another country's law? You bribe the politicians and/or the media to keep everything as it is.

1 Can't comment on why it was made illegal in the first place, I'm no historian.

2 Before anyone thinks "that's a dirty, lefty commie pinko speaking. Can't be right", I'm not. I am a supporter of... less traditional government systems.

It's sad really, that the world works like this. All I can really tell people who aren't seeing the light behind this, is to watch the video, and actually do your reserch. Don't read the government produced propaganda. People invest into building private prisons, and profit off that. Terrorist profiting off it? Only because we let them. You know who puts the guns in the terrorist hands? Do some research. I'm sure there's different sources, but every now and then that same government that's telling you marijuana is a drug, drugs are bad, you're supporting terrorist... they are the ones that are really supplying them.

Finrod & Grasman, you nailed it with your comment to the guy who thinks it could be a gateway drug (among with many other things). It's not at all. The ONLY way I can see it being a "gateway" to other drugs is because it is still illegal, and when you grow up hearing how awful weed is for you and suddenly you realize they are lying, you might think well hey, they might of been lying about this or that too. You know adderell is one of the most commonly perscribes drugs out there, and do you know the side effects, and the potential harmful side effects of it? At least 10 times more dangerous than marijuana, maybe even a 100 times more dangerous because marijuana is harmless unless you let it stay in this "black market" and let an unregulated business control the supply & demand. People get shot over marijuana/marijuana money every day, would/could this still happen if it was legal, yeah but not even close to the scale or rate that it is going on now.

Franky do you know how many people would wig out if you told them cigerrettes are drugs too? those angry nicotine fiends would be at your throat faster than the white supremist were at Obama's lol. I do admit that I am wrong about marijuana not falling under the "drug" catagory in that sense, but I agree with what finrod was saying that the english language having restrictions with the word, that don't make any sense to me. I'd prefer to call it medicine, but believe it should be regulated for personal use as well. The difference between mushrooms and marijuana, no matter how stoned I am I can drive. Function. Mushrooms alter my concept of reality, which I'm not really cool with. You can take too many mushrooms and it'll be your last trip (much like asperin, tylenol, any grocery store over the counter "medicine" will kill you if you eat too many, but weed won't) or crash into a car cuz you thought a unicorn was in the middle of he road or something.

A drug, broadly speaking, is any substance that, when absorbed into the body of a living organism, alters normal bodily function

That's straight from Wikipedia, which we all know is the best source for anything you ever need to know.

A lot of advocates who want the stuff to be legal spend more time defending it than promoting it. "It's not a drug, it's harmless, etc. etc." That's just not true. It changes your state of mind, it's bad for your health(in the same way that regular cigarettes are), and it's addictive, just like tobacco and alcohol. I got in trouble with the military a few years back for underrage drinking and had to go to AA/NA, met quite a few marijuana addicts, the stuff screwed up their life. Granted I know way more bad drunks than I do bad potheads, let's stop kidding ourselves. That's just in my experience anyway.

I wouldn't call it a gateway drug any more than I would call beer or tobacco a gateway drug. I think certain people are pre-dispositioned to fall into the hard shit. They've gotten high, but they want something better, so the move on down the line until they find what they're looking for and stop there, or they continue down the ugly path. Personally, alcohol and tobacco are enough for me. I've done the other stuff on occasion and while the experience was fun, it's not something I could do on a regular basis because the stuff really screws me up. CKepplerun said he can drive fine on the stuff but I sure as hell can't. I parked in my neighbors driveway one time and almost walked straight up into their house.

All that said the stuff should be legal for anyone and everyone over 18, just like everything else. Employers can and probably would ban it like they can other stuff, same way you can't drink on the job. The government could control it and water it down the same way they did with booze, and you'd still have people walking around with the home-grown stuff, just like you still have with booze. And the home-grown stuff is always better.

And the stuff isn't half as taboo as it used to be, progress is being made. It's just not very fast. Coke is the new weed anyway.

A drug, broadly speaking, is any substance that, when absorbed into the body of a living organism, alters normal bodily function

That's straight from Wikipedia, which we all know is the best source for anything you ever need to know.

A lot of advocates who want the stuff to be legal spend more time defending it than promoting it. "It's not a drug, it's harmless, etc. etc." That's just not true. It changes your state of mind, it's bad for your health(in the same way that regular cigarettes are), and it's addictive, just like tobacco and alcohol. I got in trouble with the military a few years back for underrage drinking and had to go to AA/NA, met quite a few marijuana addicts, the stuff screwed up their life. Granted I know way more bad drunks than I do bad potheads, let's stop kidding ourselves. That's just in my experience anyway.

I wouldn't call it a gateway drug any more than I would call beer or tobacco a gateway drug. I think certain people are pre-dispositioned to fall into the hard shit. They've gotten high, but they want something better, so the move on down the line until they find what they're looking for and stop there, or they continue down the ugly path. Personally, alcohol and tobacco are enough for me. I've done the other stuff on occasion and while the experience was fun, it's not something I could do on a regular basis because the stuff really screws me up. CKepplerun said he can drive fine on the stuff but I sure as hell can't. I parked in my neighbors driveway one time and almost walked straight up into their house.

All that said the stuff should be legal for anyone and everyone over 18, just like everything else. Employers can and probably would ban it like they can other stuff, same way you can't drink on the job. The government could control it and water it down the same way they did with booze, and you'd still have people walking around with the home-grown stuff, just like you still have with booze. And the home-grown stuff is always better.

And the stuff isn't half as taboo as it used to be, progress is being made. It's just not very fast. Coke is the new weed anyway.

Watch the documentery..

If weed screwed up somebody's life, they were gonna fuck up anyway. With or without weed. I think it's VERY VERY rare that weed actually ruined somebody's life. I'm sure there are plenty of cases where that may be true, hell people die every year from coconuts landing on their head, a lot more people die from that than weed lol. Michael Phelps smokes weed, he's an olympic gold medalist. Ricky Williams smokes weed, he was a heisman trophy winner. It's harmless compared to anything like cigerettes or alchohol which statistics prove that it kills X amount of hundreds & thousands of people a year, so this is a fact, no?

I've played a football game in Pop Warner right after we burned 2-3 blunts on the way to the game & I wasn't feeling great but, I had over 20 tackles, a few sacks, and an INT while playing defensive tackle. No, I don't think weed made me play better, I was higher than a kite, I was giggling on the defensive line before the snap, but I was perfectly capable of functioning. Granted this is Pop Warner, and we blew the team out by 40+ points but if smoking weed made you park in your neighbors drive way and walk up to their house, you're lacking self control or something. My worst problem with being stoned is hiding something and then forgetting where I put it. Or eating everything I can cook and being too lazy to do the dishes. I'm sure weed can be abused, hell I prolly abuse it lol, but milk, cheeseburgers, hell there's people that jack off too much, ANYTHING can be overused/abused.

I can burn countless amounts of ganja and get in a car and drive perfectly fine. Not once have I EVER got into a crash because I was high. Drunk, yes. Learned my lesson.

• Upvote 1

Oh Jesus here we go again lmfao

Not getting into this one, though I did enjoy the debate last time. Made me laugh, the stoners were my mental equals and put forward compelling arguments whilst disagreeing with certain things I said without flaming or abuse

Yet the anti weed guys flamed the hell out of people, insulted everyone and said shitty things whilst invalidating others opinions immediately and deeming them simply wrong

Ah how things are fuckers up Lmao

I've played a football game in Pop Warner right after we burned 2-3 blunts on the way to the game & I wasn't feeling great but, I had over 20 tackles, a few sacks, and an INT while playing defensive tackle. No, I don't think weed made me play better, I was higher than a kite, I was giggling on the defensive line before the snap, but I was perfectly capable of functioning. Granted this is Pop Warner, and we blew the team out by 40+ points but if smoking weed made you park in your neighbors drive way and walk up to their house, you're lacking self control or something. My worst problem with being stoned is hiding something and then forgetting where I put it. Or eating everything I can cook and being too lazy to do the dishes. I'm sure weed can be abused, hell I prolly abuse it lol, but milk, cheeseburgers, hell there's people that jack off too much, ANYTHING can be overused/abused.

I'm at work so I can't watch it right now but I will for sure.

I don't think I have a self control problem, I just obviously have a different reaction than you. Same with anything else. When I use it, I get really quiet, relaxed, and I lose the ability to talk. Like I know what I want to say but I can't get the words to come out of my mouth. And I sure as shit couldn't play a football game after doing it lol.

You're right about it fucking up people's lives. Some people are just destined to be screwed. If it's gonna happen, it's gonna happen regardless. But that doesn't make weed any less of a drug. It's on par with cigarettes and booze, not above or below it, hence why it should be legal.

Oh Jesus here we go again lmfao

Not getting into this one, though I did enjoy the debate last time. Made me laugh, the stoners were my mental equals and put forward compelling arguments whilst disagreeing with certain things I said without flaming or abuse

Yet the anti weed guys flamed the hell out of people, insulted everyone and said shitty things whilst invalidating others opinions immediately and deeming them simply wrong

Ah how things are fuckers up Lmao

I'm far from anti-weed so I hope you're not referring to me. And the "terrorists win" comment was just my troll quota for the day.

I'm at work so I can't watch it right now but I will for sure.

I don't think I have a self control problem, I just obviously have a different reaction than you. Same with anything else. When I use it, I get really quiet, relaxed, and I lose the ability to talk. Like I know what I want to say but I can't get the words to come out of my mouth. And I sure as shit couldn't play a football game after doing it lol.

You're right about it fucking up people's lives. Some people are just destined to be screwed. If it's gonna happen, it's gonna happen regardless. But that doesn't make weed any less of a drug. It's on par with cigarettes and booze, not above or below it, hence why it should be legal.

Ah, yeah "self control problem" may have been over statement. But I get what you mean, some times you just get too high. It happens. However I disagree with the on par statement as cigarettes and booze are repsonsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths. As I admitted to Franky, I was wrong by declaring it not a drug if that's the definition of "drug", I've never looked at anybody growing and selling weed any different then somebody growing and selling tomatoes.

Ah, yeah "self control problem" may have been over statement. But I get what you mean, some times you just get too high. It happens. However I disagree with the on par statement as cigarettes and booze are repsonsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths. As I admitted to Franky, I was wrong by declaring it not a drug if that's the definition of "drug", I've never looked at anybody growing and selling weed any different then somebody growing and selling tomatoes.

I guess that is another way of looking at it, since it's not AS bad as booze and cigarettes. There are some stoners though, and I have met them, they're just wasters. Like no ambition, they just wanna get high and that's it. Not that there is anything wrong with that, at least they're not out doing stupid stuff, not really hurting anyone, as long as they don't have any obligations(kids, family).

In hindsight, maybe I just did do too much of the stuff. I'm a lightweight so it's not like I knew how much to take and what not. Probably just overdid it without knowing it. Oh well, it was still fun!

I'm not a marijuana user by any stretch of the imagination (though 99% of my friends are).

However, it still amazes me that cigarettes are legal but weed is not. I just don't see the logic. :sad01_anim:

I'm far from anti-weed so I hope you're not referring to me. And the "terrorists win" comment was just my troll quota for the day.

No no, not directed at you at all. Those that were in the last thread about this subject know what I mean bud :)