Snake The Pendulum vs LeRoy LeBlanc

56 members have voted

1. 1. Should Snake defend his UVT title against the number 1 contender?

• Yes
    • No

Hi there!

As some of you may be aware of, LeRoy LeBlanc is the current UVT number 1 contender to the 205 lbs title, currently held by Snake The Pendulum.

I've been trying to get this fight going for a while, but Snake has yet to re-sign with the company. I therefore took the opportunity to breach the subject to Snake's manager Jacky in the [Official]MrClean is a pussy thread. Long story short, Jacky's response was that while Snake certainly has never ducked any fighter, he will not defend his title against LeBlanc, at least not in the foreseeable future.

Jacky's stance is that Snake needs more time to train.

My stance, is that Snake, at 28 years old and with 20 fights under his belt, should either consider himself fit to fight the number one contender or retire from the game.

Now, I can perfectly understand that a fighter needs to attend to some details here and there. That's why I propose to sign the contract now and fight in a month's time. More than enough time to iron out the kinks.

I will say this: I've been around this game since June '09 and I believe I can be considered a rather active manager. My fighters fight often and I've managed quite a few champions in my time. I have never turned down a title defence.

I say we sign the contract now and allow for a certain preparation time.

What say you?

• Upvote 5

Tbh I see absolutely no reason why Jacky should fight this - LeBlancs hype is nowhere near the level which would be interesting for Snake to fight against and belts mean nothing in this game (from managers POV).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Hype is irrelevant. If you're the champ of an organization, you fight the number one contender. If you're not willing to defend your belt against all-comers, then you shouldn't have accepted a title fight to begin with.

Having said that, if Snake isn't under contract with UVT anymore, then he is free to fight where he wants. As much as we feel he *should* go back to UVT and defend his belt there, he doesn't have to if he doesn't want to - as annoying as that may be. I would say the onus is on the UVT owner to try and come to an agreement with Jacky.

Tbh I see absolutely no reason why Jacky should fight this - LeBlancs hype is nowhere near the level which would be interesting for Snake to fight against and belts mean nothing in this game (from managers POV).

I think that's a pretty poor excuse. LeBlanc has fought every fighter put in front of him, even the ones I was sure he'd lose against. He has fought tough competition and when you do that, you sometimes lose. The fact remains, however, that he is the number one contender. Are you saying that being willing to fight tough opponents should be punished by not getting your well deserved title shot?

Edit:

Hype is irrelevant. If you're the champ of an organization, you fight the number one contender. If you're not willing to defend your belt against all-comers, then you shouldn't have accepted a title fight to begin with.

Having said that, if Snake isn't under contract with UVT anymore, then he is free to fight where he wants. As much as we feel he *should* go back to UVT and defend his belt there, he doesn't have to if he doesn't want to - as annoying as that may be. I would say the onus is on the UVT owner to try and come to an agreement with Jacky.

You are of course right in that there's nothing we can do to force Jacky to fight, but I think we can all agree that it'd be a dick move to leave with the belt when facing a threat.

Plus leroy leblanc get beat by a guy snake submit .

Anyway igor i know u was "trying" to get that fight it's just u was beat by a grappler so snake fought the winner .

Now with the new changes you can make 200 threads i'm not fighting with Snake until he's ready .

And you know what he could take the #1 p4p if he want before taking leblanc .

U mad ?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

You are of course right in that there's nothing we can do to force Jacky to fight, but I think we can all agree that it'd be a dick move to leave with the belt when facing a threat.

Oh absolutely :)

Mad, no. Dissapointed, yes.

I had hoped that you would let me help you take the high road here. 30 days not long enough for you? Let's make it 60. 60 days not long enough for you? Let's make it 90. Just sign the contract.

U scared?

I think that's a pretty poor excuse. LeBlanc has fought every fighter put in front of him, even the ones I was sure he'd lose against. He has fought tough competition and when you do that, you sometimes lose. The fact remains, however, that he is the number one contender. Are you saying that being willing to fight tough opponents should be punished by not getting your well deserved title shot?

Im saying a fight requires an agreement of both managers. There is no reason why Jacky should give a flying fuck about what your fighter deserves/wants.

PS. Please dont take this as an offense or taking sides of anyone, Im honestly trying to understand the mentality behind "he should resign and fight me".

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

If I were Fatboy I wouldn't want any of Jacky's fighters back. I'd take the hype hit and strip him and let Jacky be some other orgs headache. This isn't new, do a search and you will see not only myself, but other people bitching about Jacky not fighting the #1 contender and providing bullshit excuses like "I need more time to train". Jacky is a pussy, period. And that's official.

• Upvote 1

If I were Fatboy I wouldn't want any of Jacky's fighters back. I'd take the hype hit and strip him and let Jacky be some other orgs headache. This isn't new, do a search and you will see not only myself, but other people bitching about Jacky not fighting the #1 contender and providing bullshit excuses like "I need more time to train". Jacky is a pussy, period. And that's official.

Haha that's why u was a bad org owner .

The other thread u speak was created by u because u was upset i beat ur fighters .

Last points snake is not under contracts he's free to fight where he wants .

U mad ?

• Downvote 1

Haha that's why u was a bad org owner .

The other thread u speak was created by u because u was upset i beat ur fighters .

Last points snake is not under contracts he's free to fight where he wants .

U mad ?

I'd love to see this evidence of me being upset that you beat me. Jacky, you know how to set sliders to beat your hand picked opponents, congratulations. Frankly, I'm not that good at this game so I don't get mad when I lose. U mad that I'm not mad? All of this being said, it still doesn't change the fact that you're a piece of shit. So yet again, you're fucking an org owner by holding the belt hostage. Classy move Jacky!

• Upvote 2

I'd love to see this evidence of me being upset that you beat me. Jacky, you know how to set sliders to beat your hand picked opponents, congratulations. Frankly, I'm not that good at this game so I don't get mad when I lose. U mad that I'm not mad? All of this being said, it still doesn't change the fact that you're a piece of shit. So yet again, you're fucking an org owner by holding the belt hostage. Classy move Jacky!

Not at all lol .

Give me 5 fighters who have more title defense than snake in this game ?

Snake could beat all ur fighters in the same time .

U mad ?

• Downvote 1

Not at all lol .

Give me 5 fighters who have more title defense than snake in this game ?

Snake could beat all ur fighters in the same time .

U mad ?

Again, you can set sliders well against your handpicked opponents. Congrats again on that. I'm not sure what the number of Snake's title defenses is supposed to mean, afterall... that's what an org champ is supposed to do. I've conceded to the fact on multiple occasions that you are 5-0 against me and I'm not that good of a manager, so I'm not sure why you keep bringing that up. It doesn't make me mad. Are you mad that I'm not mad? Just come out and say you're not resigning so Fatboy can decide what to do. I know how you work, you'll leave the contract offer open for a month and not say anything.... because you're a piece of shit.

• Downvote 1

Again, you can set sliders well against your handpicked opponents. Congrats again on that. I'm not sure what the number of Snake's title defenses is supposed to mean, afterall... that's what an org champ is supposed to do. I've conceded to the fact on multiple occasions that you are 5-0 against me and I'm not that good of a manager, so I'm not sure why you keep bringing that up. It doesn't make me mad. Are you mad that I'm not mad? Just come out and say you're not resigning so Fatboy can decide what to do. I know how you work, you'll leave the contract offer open for a month and not say anything.... because you're a piece of shit.

Not at all fool just look his last 6 opponents i never choosed them , they all call out me and i beat them .

Ur just mad it's more then obvs .

Why do u think i should not resign in UVT ?

I already told it to fatboy Snake is training period .

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not at all fool just look his last 6 opponents i never choosed them , they all call out me and i beat them .

Ur just mad it's more then obvs .

Why do u think i should not resign in UVT ?

I already told it to fatboy Snake is training period .

Then just re-sign and do your training. Why haven't you signed yet? You always do that shit because you're sneaky. You want to leave yourself an out in case something better comes up, and that's one of the biggest reasons why I think you're a piece of shit. No ethics, no loyalty. And I think it's pretty obvious that you're the one who's mad. You're mad that I'm not mad. And let me save you the trouble of typing a few sentences in your reply. You're 5-0 against me and I'm upset because of it. And Snake could beat all of my guys.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

mugdann24 ur the worst org owner i never seen , and you probably don't understand at all how works the org buisness at all .

Let's remember to all here , you striped my fighter from his belt two days before he had a title fight ,it show how ur stupid ,my 8yo sister could run an org better than you .

You should read the wiki or ask to some serious org owner how work an org .

Now go read the mmatycoon wiki i'm sure there is something for you about the contracts , free agents ...

Snake has 15 fight in UVT so where u see no loyalty retard ?

haha ur hilarious .

U mad ?

And your a bitch Jacky..... It's an absolute joke that with a fighter that is 20-0 that you aren't even top 10 P4P with him....

You fight cans with a freak that will just about be eliminated from this game now that mike has put changes in to stop freak exploiting glitches in the game engine....

You know as well as everyone else with any sort of knowledge about this game.. The fact of the matter is Snake WON'T get number 1 unless you carefully handpick every match up and get lucky with other fighters in the top 10 taking and losing tough fights.

mugdann24 ur the worst org owner i never seen , and you probably don't understand at all how works the org buisness at all .

Let's remember to all here , you striped my fighter from his belt two days before he had a title fight ,it show how ur stupid ,my 8yo sister could run an org better than you .

You should read the wiki or ask to some serious org owner how work an org .

Now go read the mmatycoon wiki i'm sure there is something for you about the contracts , free agents ...

Snake has 15 fight in UVT so where u see no loyalty retard ?

haha ur hilarious .

U mad ?

I've never owned an org dumbass.

And your a bitch Jacky..... It's an absolute joke that with a fighter that is 20-0 that you aren't even top 10 P4P with him....

You fight cans with a freak that will just about be eliminated from this game now that mike has put changes in to stop freak exploiting glitches in the game engine....

You know as well as everyone else with any sort of knowledge about this game.. The fact of the matter is Snake WON'T get number 1 unless you carefully handpick every match up and get lucky with other fighters in the top 10 taking and losing tough fights.

Ur retard to get #1p4p u need to beat #1 p4p , so yes as golden glory is #1 p4p and don't want fight my 265 lbs fighter i'll probably never had any #1p4p fighter .

Same when Snake was #2 weightclass and #5 p4p (yes he was #5 p4p you should open ur eyes instead of say some bullshit ) ,snake wanted fight Jigoro Kane to be #1 but kane duck him so he couldn't be #1 weightclass .

I've never owned an org dumbass.

lol then it means u screw one of ur friend org ,haha what a dumbass .

• Downvote 3

The org owner and I agreed that you were a piece of shit and we were stripping your title holders and booting your ass from the org, and that's exactly what happened. You'll never change.