Poll, should champion fight top contenders?

should champion face the next contender despite skill difference  

89 members have voted

1. 1. should champion face the next contender despite skill difference.

what a toolbox the manager and his mentor.how can you beg for a title spot then get it and not want to defend it.as a real fighter if i won a belt i would wear it everywhere i go and even to sleep and would fight anyone who gets in my way.Defi knows what kind of manager i am and how i take fights.i dont care if i am david and my opp is goliath.im fighting tooth and nail and wont give up till i top breathing.i think its good to put managers and "mentors" in the hot seat to show them what kind of community we are and how one kink in the chain throws everything off track.if he won the fight aginst someone 10x harder then him he should have no problem with any other fights given to him am i right?

What exactly did you think that a 27 year old fighter would learn, in 45 days? You could give him 6 months to train, and he'd still be unfit to shine the shoes of some of the potential champions out there.

I mean that in 3 weeks a 27 old could train up some skills to have at least 15-20% chances.

• Upvote 1

I have a 24 year old, who went from useless, to competent, with a 1 to 1 coach, over 3 weeks. He's 24, not 27.

If you really think you could make a difference to a fighters skillset in 3 weeks, at that age, I don't know what to say.

What i'm saying is, in 3 weeks, you'd have the same chance to win, as you had in 1 week. Pretty simple.

• Downvote 1

I have a 24 year old, who went from useless, to competent, with a 1 to 1 coach, over 3 weeks. He's 24, not 27.

If you really think you could make a difference to a fighters skillset in 3 weeks, at that age, I don't know what to say.

What i'm saying is, in 3 weeks, you'd have the same chance as you had in 1 week. Pretty simple.

And I don't know why you even writing your opinion while I'm not interested in it. :smile_anim:

• Downvote 3

Nobody wasn't declining all fights you stupi. Get all info before you open your mouth again.

I have read the whole fight.

You can't demand a month and a half to train.

What is the inactivity clause,, 30 days??

He needs to accept the challenge like a man, and then fuck off out of this org if he doesn't like what is happening there or how it's run.

Champs accept challengers.

Why do you think Jacky is getting all this shit on the forum?

Do you want your prodigy to duplicate that,, don't think he'll last long in the game then.

The shit you and him are getting in this thread is fully justifiable, and the both of you should hang your head in shame and accept that fight and kick some arse, or get your arse kicked,, it's as simple as that.

• Upvote 1

And I don't know why you even writing your opinion while I'm not interested in it. :smile_anim:

Sorry, I wasn't aware I needed to obtain your permission to give an opinion, on a public forum.

Here's an idea. Accept the fight, lose the belt, this thread and everybody in it, goes away.

You'll still be a piece of shit, though.

E:

Shit, forgot to ask permission to post.. Sorry.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What's the problem I'm willing to give up the belt and leave the organization!Even willing to return the money for signing! A lot of the unknown you about this person, and about top fighters organizations - to whom they belongs, I am in this fight nehochu vechi more and want to leave, because there is no drop no truth that's all And if you with a lot of losses because it agreed to everything - well, what to say well done congratulations!

The money isn't the issue. Stripping a Champion results in a pretty significant hype hit for an org. Being an org owner I know how much of a pain it can be if things between the company and a division Champ can't be brought to terms. You can say what you want about guys with a few loses due to wanting to truly test their fighters against the best in the game, but I say that's the true making of a real fighter anyway.

Yes, you're just animals I'm afraid of))) I guess is why I champion))

Sounds to me like you are afraid of any tough test for your golden boy, and I think you're Champ for picking your opponents, and apparently getting lucky in your title shot.

My question to you all!? Look at the stats on fighting! Here's my promoter fighter you have not noticed anything strange? And what you're talking honesty!

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=27619

This fighter really isn't even close to being something considered a beast. But the fact remains that as everyone has been saying as a Champ you fight any and all contenders deemed worthy by the company. You accepted the contract, and then you accepted your title fight. Once you won the title it goes without saying you have to defend it against the next best fighter in the division when offered. Now I do agree appropriate amounts of time should be provided prior to the fight, and as long as that is agreed upon by both parties things should progress nicely. So in the interest of trying to solve this issue is that all you require is extra training time? If so I would think CBD could offer you a fight on an upcoming card that co-insides with your training time frame.

IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER.

IT'S YOUR ORG- GROW A SET OF BALLS AND MAKE THE DECISION.

If you don't like the way he is acting as champion, kick him out. That simple.

Watching one weak champion who is dodging fights like a coward, and an org owner who is essentially a cream puff is painful to see in my inbox and making me wonder why I put a quality fighter in this org?

It's weak enough he even got the title shot - everyone he beat pretty much sucked and was a .500 fighter to begin with.

I have read the whole fight.

You can't demand a month and a half to train.

What is the inactivity clause,, 30 days??

He needs to accept the challenge like a man, and then fuck off out of this org if he doesn't like what is happening there or how it's run.

Champs accept challengers.

Why do you think Jacky is getting all this shit on the forum?

Do you want your prodigy to duplicate that,, don't think he'll last long in the game then.

The shit you and him are getting in this thread is fully justifiable, and the both of you should hang your head in shame and accept that fight and kick some arse, or get your arse kicked,, it's as simple as that.

I see. You are the type of guys which after getting a remark goes and reads that which cbd posted, but the coin has 2 sides. Now go and read the other side of the situation if you want your opinion to be objective. What I was saying to Vova that he should not take any fights like THAT title shot from the very beginning. He did. Hm. It was his choice, then he wanted to train some weeks (not month and a half. while using somebody's else info, check if that is true) before taking next "great" fight. That's all.

You can't just kick him out, as has been stated. The org would take a massive hype hit.

This needs to be solved with the current champion, accepting a fight, and losing the belt. It really is that simple.

• Downvote 1

Sorry, I wasn't aware I needed to obtain your permission to give an opinion, on a public forum.

Here's an idea. Accept the fight, lose the belt, this thread and everybody in it, goes away.

You'll still be a piece of shit, though.

E:

Shit, forgot to ask permission to post.. Sorry.

You are this tough on forums only? Or maybe some where else?

• Upvote 1

How long do you need to train for the next fight?

Post it here then CBD can set up the fight for then, you can both accept the fight then this thread can disappear off into the sunset. And for the person that mentioned Jacky.... well Jacky may be blacklisted by a few orgs but he has the top end fighters to still get contracts, you're turning your mentee into someone that's really gonna struggle to get matches through bad advice and coming across like a problem manager yourself

Post it here then CBD can set up the fight for then, you can both accept the fight then this thread can disappear off into the sunset. And for the person that mentioned Jacky.... well Jacky may be blacklisted by a few orgs but he has the top end fighters to still get contracts, you're turning your mentee into someone that's really gonna struggle to get matches through bad advice and coming across like a problem manager yourself

You know what. Every problem has a solution and as I see in this game here Are not Problem solvers gathered But problem makers. Every decision Vova made was pretty much his own. Now cbd can go and try to talk to Vova about how they gonna solve this out. Will be interesting.

P.S. We will find some places to put our fighters in. Don't worry. :smile_anim:

The sheer irony of this situation, is that vovagrom, owns V.O.G Org.

He crowns a champion on the very first event, and then two weeks later, he puts the champions belt back on the line (almost perfectly) against a guy who is more skilled than the current champion, and 90% likely to win the belt.

I guess that's okay, though, as it's not his win / loss ratio, on the line. Right?

The sheer irony of this situation, is that vovagrom, owns V.O.G Org.

He crowns a champion on the very first event, and then two weeks later, he puts the champions belt back on the line (almost perfectly) against a guy who is more skilled than the current champion.

I guess that's okay, though, as it's not his win / loss ratio, on the line. Right?

Why not to go and ask the guy which accepted the fight?

if you want know i'm not blacklisted cause the top org knows the truth .

The only who would like blacklist me is mugdann24 but he don't know how to create an org correctly .

http://www.pixorgy.com/data/images/2008/12/thrashbarg-this-thread-delivers-ups-chick-amazon.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

if you want know i'm not blacklisted cause the top org knows the truth .

The only who would like blacklist me is mugdann24 but he don't know how to create an org correctly .

As you know Jacky, I never get involved or form opinions on the blacklist shit as I don't run an org so don't need one, I just chip in if I'm involved or someone is being a dick. I just said about the blacklisting as your name was quoted Lmao