Justin Courtney is a loser

Your honor, the witness is lying!

Let me share this personal anecdote to prove that Justin Courtney indeed is a vile human being, a boor, and a coward.

Me and my sister Louise were out on our Sunday afternoon walk, after a long and arduous day of prayer and reflection. Now, for those of you who know Louise, you obviously know about her unfortunate skin condition. She looks perfectly normal until she exposes her bosom, which causes her skin to turn into scales for God knows what reason.

http://www.freewebs.com/crescentlunaflower/Azuriah_duchess_of_madness_by_crescentwolf01.jpg

Enter Justin Courtney, the neighborhood furry.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3483/3243762770_51ceedbe78.jpg

Now, Justin is perfectly aware of Louise's condition. In fact, some of my aquaintances have stumbled over rather, let's call them unsavory, fanfics on the internet, about Louise and this vile little man. The fact that the PETA regularly demonstrated in front of our home didn't exactly make it a well-kept secret.

Now, we all tried to treat Justin with compassion and respect, as this was, after all, a Christian community, and Christ taught us to love our neighbors as ourselves.

"Good afternoon, sir!", I said. "I didn't see you in church today!".

As he edged closer, the rank smell of old sweat, stale cheetos and Mountain Dew hit me like Robby did in the fifth grade (but that's a story for another time).

Now, movement was never Justin's strong suit, so he was wheezing and panting by the time he got within speaking distance. The only intelligible words amidst all of his "crushed windbag"-y noise were "show...wheeeeezzeeee.... booooobs".

Louise was clearly distraught by this, and started weeping. Being a brother first and foremost, I yelled out, with composure of course: "Stop right there, sir!"

He did not, instead he repeated the same mantra over and over again as he closed in on us with glacial speed.

Luckily, my long relationship with the Catholic church had taught me how to deal with non-believers. With lightning speed, I whipped out my gigantic member. My glistening, gargantuan penis stopped mr. Courtney in his tracks, and a good old whack across the side of the face was enough to send him whimpering back to whatever pit he came from.

I put my pants back on, and we made it home in time for cake.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Thats one sexy oblivion chick! can she show her feet please?

This has been the most entertaining thread I have read in a long time.

I looked up Justin Courtney and found this

http://twitter.com/#!/JustinSuicide

so if you want to follow Justins escapades on twitter there you go.

Here's a quote to save time: Um well I'm Justin, aka Suicide, i rave party and I'm just completely wild, I'm 16 gay and Love piercings and tats, get to know me :]

I dont much care for the relentless abuse of this term by people who tend to use it at all but Justin Courtney you are a hotmess.

From the urban dictionary HOTMESS: you have gone above and beyond being a mess. You attract attention to yourself in such a displeasing way, people can't help but to clown the shit out of you. It's a shame your friends let you out the house like that.

ex: "That homeless fucktard holding the sign that says "Wil Werk if u SHOW TITS" is a HOTMESS!"

This thread is like that one guy at that party. The guy who got way too drunk way too fast, and then after throwing up a few times and passing out for a few hours, he's back for round two, but it's just not quite as fun this time.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It makes me sad when we lose managers from this game. :(

I don't see the "fun" in it, regardless whether it's an arsehole, a multi or not, he was a manager playing this game, and now there is one less manager playing.

We need MORE managers, not less! :excl:

Most of his org and his private gym were his multis. What value does he bring to the game and why should the rest of us have to work to make friends / connections and so on to get those same perks?

• Upvote 1

Managers are like tits.........

There are only two of them?

Otherwise, I'm not sure of the type of the women you have been with. I mean, even the broad in Total Recall only had three.

It makes me sad when we lose managers from this game. :(

I don't see the "fun" in it, regardless whether it's an arsehole, a multi or not, he was a manager playing this game, and now there is one less manager playing.

We need MORE managers, not less! :excl:

I have to think that less idiots and cheaters means more managers playing in the long run.

• Upvote 1