Taking bets on Strikeforce 36/College Football/Boxing

Dayman

Anyone looking for action this weekend should send me an in-game message. I have a bookmaker available for the largest payout. All other payouts will be sent to your fighter of choice. Please use odds from Sports Interaction. Parlays accepted.

Bet Max: 300k / Bet Min: 3k

All payouts from this afternoon's college football and Klitschko/Adamek bets have been made. Everyone should now be settled up. We've met our quota for Strikeforce bets, as well, so I'm no longer accepting anymore. Best of luck to everyone who wagered tonight. Don't really plan on making this an every week thing, but feel free to message me in-game if you can't find any action elsewhere. Thanks.

Who were you going to bet on? I was hoping to find someone yesterday to take my action on Maine +45 versus Pitt and New Mexico State over Minnesota...No luck.

But at least I made about 250k off King Mo and Healy. : )

Willing to take bets on the NFL games today/tomorrow. Just confirm the bet with me via an in-game message first and then send the wager amount to Augustus Belvedere (123199)