"Smoke'n" Herb Everyday's Interviews

Loveladdy

Eh man- how ya all been hangin? I hope Jah has been mighty good to you all... He been so mighty good to me... Dis las weeken I got married to da love of my life, no not cannabis sativa, no not jiu jitsu I got married to my best frien, and da love of my live mannn... it was real groovy. Da positive vibrations is makin dare way down to the deepest parts of my soul man.

Anyways, I just got done wit da best training camp of my life, and had a couple of days to make weight and got married, smoked some of my sativa, and made love to my wife man! Yahhh, Jah is good, Jah is good.... I been trainin so hard for dis fight, day found me a real game opponent dis time, I got to fight a dude who day say is better dan me on da ground... better dan Herb you say? I dont know about dat man, dat dude aint good at nothin but holdin dudes down while he sweats in dare faces... dat aint fightin, and dat aint winnin if you ask me... but you didnt so Herb is gonna shut up now hahaha... I am so blazed man, anyway... I gotta fight dis dude tomorrow, and da belt is on da line. Dat mean dat everyting I been workin for is on da line, and dat give Herb Everyday da reason to smoke this dude like a blunt tomorrow night...

So day ask me to tell you my thoughts on my opponen, and I gotta do dis for PR, to be honest I would rather be on my PS3 playing Fight to rest my mind for what I gots to do tomorrow, but I gotta honor da contrac. Vladimir is a tall guy for 135, I think dat will put him in a disadvantage agains me, I am a stocky fighter. I am like snake on da groun, you don wanna lay on top of me or you will either go to sleep, or you will end up with broken bone. If he wants to stand, I have done my homework. I know he will look to land haymakers and keep pushing forward to set up his relentless takedowns, and I am not worried about dis. I tink I can pick him a part no matter where da fight go. I respec him, I know he has many wins to his credit, and I have prepare to be in dog fight. Herb has been test many time, I just had my 30th birthday and in my long happy life, I have fought 25 time. Out of those I have submit my opponen 15 time, won by KO 2 times, and lost 6 time. Out of each time I lose, I learn from my mistake, and now I have earn da title, and defend it 4 times already with success... praise Jah! Now I plan to enter for my 5th title defense, and I plan to make a statement, some people day say dat he will be da new champion, and I say to those people, you have never seen Herb Everyday when he is any hungrier dan he is right now, and no not because I just smoked 5 bong loads of sativa, but because I am ready to show to da world what 1 Jamaican is capable of when he is tested in da spot light. Praise god almighty I will show da world what I am capable of, I will obtain da 20th win of my career, win my 5th title defense, and prove to da world dat cannabis can make you a champion! Praise JAh! Let da light of Zion shine down onto your soul, praise god he is good, let the light shine from out of your souls, let it pour from your eyes, behold as I 1 man, will take over this world!

Well check out World Fighting Championship in Los Angeles, tomorrow night we bringin it to da Underground! Dont miss it if ya know whats good... praise Jah! Sativa! Sativa...