Million Dollar Grand Prize Tournament

S. Keletor boarded his flight today :boxing:

*edit* and got his black belt :blackbelt:

*edit2* if anyone has a high quality gym that he can join for the tourney until he gets knocked out, that would be great. please pm me if you do. willing to pay extra if necessary, depending on how good it is :)

*edit* training facility found. thanks Opa!!

S. Keletor boarded his flight today :boxing:

*edit* and got his black belt :blackbelt:

*edit2* if anyone has a high quality gym that he can join for the tourney until he gets knocked out, that would be great. please pm me if you do. willing to pay extra if necessary, depending on how good it is :)

*edit* training facility found. thanks Opa!!

good luck with your quest to buy Castle Greyskull

THE FIX IS IN!!! NO WAY SMITH WOULD'VE BEEN KO'D IF IT WASN'T RIGGED!!!!! I'M GOING TO GRILL HIM TIL HE CAVES AND TELLS ME ABOUT ANY BACK ROOM DEALS HE RECEIVED TO TAKE A DIVE!

LMAO!!!!!!! I just peed my pants.... :wheelchair:

I assume you didnt see my preview for the fight.

S. Keletor v Elijah Stoltzfuses Jr-This is a tough fight to call. Elijah is a bit green, but S Kelator has a weak chin (does he have a chin)….err….uh Jawbone, whatever. Clearly he doesn’t’ have the chin of Trap Jaw. On paper Skelator has the clear advantage in skills, but rumor has it that Elijah brought in He-Man as a sparring partner for this fight. Apparently Battle Cat eats a ton of butter, plus Orko is ¼ amish. Skelator, on the other hand claims Elijah will need Man-at-Arms to help him get his head out of his ass after the fight. If he wins Skelator will be one step closer to winning the million and buying castle Grey Skull from the Sorceress.

THE FIX IS IN!!! NO WAY SMITH WOULD'VE BEEN KO'D IF IT WASN'T RIGGED!!!!! I'M GOING TO GRILL HIM TIL HE CAVES AND TELLS ME ABOUT ANY BACK ROOM DEALS HE RECEIVED TO TAKE A DIVE!

Thats what happens when you come to Diggstown...I mean Helsinki. :cold:

WAAAA. Aj, your that kind of manager that if you left, noone would really say anything until the random post one day of someone commenting on how theres less whining posts on the forums.

Speaking of whining. Aj, I've had a fantastic idea. I think I have come up with a catchphrase or a motto, something that could just put in all your posts, and even your signature if you don't want to type it everytime, which is understandable. You see I was watching Charlie Sheen the other day, ranting about how awesome he is and blah blah, he was talking about how he's always sleeping withthis chick and hanging out with mad guys etc etc, and Aj I thought of you...Now you may be wondering Aj, "but Beastside, what do I have to do with this story?" Answer Aj, Sheen's catchphrase..."WINNING". Now Aj, don't get too excited because I REALLY don't think your a winner. Rather I think your a WHINER. So at that time I had a Jimmy Neutron style "brain blast" moment or whatever he used to say when he had a genius idea. Rather than post what your complaining about and bore us all to death like usual. You could just post "WHINING" and we'll generally just look at whatever the thread is about and conclude in our heads what the intolerble rant would of been about.

This solution would :

A) save us all time

B ) Make the forums a much less negative place

C) Answer the riddle once and for all that "If a Perok Whinges in a forrest and none is around to hear it, does he make a sound?"

D) Save myself from using all down voting ability on the forums.

Hey Aj, :)

hmmm, I actually enjoyed reading that. I will assume you put some effort into being relatively clever and not just an angry idiot because you realize I wasn't out of line asking what was going on 4 days before the fight with changes?

So cool, I really don't mind being flamed if it's written well.- and I especially like the Jimmy Neutron, or "Nerdtron" (as my kids say- when I hog the computer) reference.

But seriously, I really don't log in here that often... I just always speak when I do. - and right now it sucks that the Skelator- Stolzefuses fight is getting attention, because I don't have any damn clue how to win that fight? Sure Skeletor has a weak chin, but have you scene Stolzefuses KO credentials? Of the 2 of 20 head kicks he has ever landed, I don't think he has ever even gotten a comment?

and seeing as Skeletor is a

Elite,Sensational,Exceptional,Black (I didn't think these guys were even supposed to exist anymore?)

I am quite worried this could be a massacre.

So if your going to accuse me of whining, please refer to this fight..... not me questioning what was going on in a fight I actually won.

• Downvote 2

hmmm, I actually enjoyed reading that. I will assume you put some effort into being relatively clever and not just an angry idiot because you realize I wasn't out of line asking what was going on 4 days before the fight with changes?

So cool, I really don't mind being flamed if it's written well.- and I especially like the Jimmy Neutron, or "Nerdtron" (as my kids say- when I hog the computer) reference.

But seriously, I really don't log in here that often... I just always speak when I do. - and right now it sucks that the Skelator- Stolzefuses fight is getting attention, because I don't have any damn clue how to win that fight? Sure Skeletor has a weak chin, but have you scene Stolzefuses KO credentials? Of the 2 of 20 head kicks he has ever landed, I don't think he has ever even gotten a comment?

and seeing as Skeletor is a

Elite,Sensational,Exceptional,Black (I didn't think these guys were even supposed to exist anymore?)

I am quite worried this could be a massacre.

So if your going to accuse me of whining, please refer to this fight..... not me questioning what was going on in a fight I actually won.

By the power of greyskull.........QUIT WHINING!!!!!!

Just kidding. Good luck in your fight.

• Upvote 1

I assume you didnt see my preview for the fight.

S. Keletor v Elijah Stoltzfuses Jr-This is a tough fight to call. Elijah is a bit green, but S Kelator has a weak chin (does he have a chin)….err….uh Jawbone, whatever. Clearly he doesn’t’ have the chin of Trap Jaw. On paper Skelator has the clear advantage in skills, but rumor has it that Elijah brought in He-Man as a sparring partner for this fight. Apparently Battle Cat eats a ton of butter, plus Orko is ¼ amish. Skelator, on the other hand claims Elijah will need Man-at-Arms to help him get his head out of his ass after the fight. If he wins Skelator will be one step closer to winning the million and buying castle Grey Skull from the Sorceress.

HAHA. Nice Masters of the Universe name drops. :notworthy:

Trace Bradley is unavailable for a post-fight comment, because he was just pronounced dead at a local Helsinki hospital.

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lquxhzdq041r0ojhto1_400.gif

nice fights --- stark advances and looks forward to facing S. Keletor

actually I did a little better than I thought I would vs Keletor. It was just a solid defeat, and not a totally humiliating one. Stolzefuses has potential someday.

• Downvote 1

ment to give u a plus and clicked wrong

Im not the fighter, I am the manager. If im not looking ahead im not planning for winning it all and doing my fighter a serious injustice. I dont know about you boys but I earn my 10%. Besides, it wouldnt sound the same to say if my fighter is fortunate enough to make it through his next fight he has something for the winner of stark vs skeletor.....

:coffee:

I know what I need to train my fighter in to win his next fight and if the gods smile on him that day and he comes away with a victory instead of being screwed by suffering a loss (or a draw because the gods were upset with him for kissing his sister when he was a kid) he will also be well prepared to break skeletors glass jaw should he be fortunate enough to survive the iron fists of stark.

Im not the fighter, I am the manager. If im not looking ahead im not planning for winning it all and doing my fighter a serious injustice. I dont know about you boys but I earn my 10%. Besides, it wouldnt sound the same to say if my fighter is fortunate enough to make it through his next fight he has something for the winner of stark vs skeletor.....

:coffee:

I know what I need to train my fighter in to win his next fight and if the gods smile on him that day and he comes away with a victory instead of being screwed by suffering a loss (or a draw because the gods were upset with him for kissing his sister when he was a kid) he will also be well prepared to break skeletors glass jaw should he be fortunate enough to survive the iron fists of stark.

good point