Secondary Percentage

ringfinger

Looking at the skill maintenance page, what is the highest percentage on secondaries any of your fighters have achieved?

I've been playing for around 1.5 years and my top guys are only at around 54% in secondaries.

I'm mostly wondering what kind of secondaries the (sens/sens/sens/brown) beasts would have. It's kind of depressing looking up at guys that seemingly have no weakness. I guess it would be comforting to know that they have some sort of weaknesses hidden in the secondaries. Anyone willing to share?

Looking at the skill maintenance page, what is the highest percentage on secondaries any of your fighters have achieved?

I've been playing for around 1.5 years and my top guys are only at around 54% in secondaries.

I'm mostly wondering what kind of secondaries the (sens/sens/sens/brown) beasts would have. It's kind of depressing looking up at guys that seemingly have no weakness. I guess it would be comforting to know that they have some sort of weaknesses hidden in the secondaries. Anyone willing to share?

Dont be fooled by primary skills. Some of the best managers never sparred and have MUCH higher secondaries than primaries.

Exibit A: probably just posted above at 80.5%. That fighter must be an absolute pain in the ass to keep out of the red.

secondary percentage doesn't matter all THAT much though, and can be quite misleading since a lot of fighters will have some secondaries very low since they have no intention of training them (like takedowns with a standup-only fighter, or knees on a ground fighter, for example).

i mean, i have a fighter with 4 of the 11 secondaries at elite, and he's at 74%. a fighter with every secondary at wonderful- would be at 75%, but certainly wouldn't be deemed a more highly skilled fighter than mine with 4 at elite (he also has one sensational, one exceptional, one wonderful, two remarkable, and the rest below that).

That's what I was thinking too - my 89.2% fighter has to CT train 2-3 times per week to avoid red tickers.

do you do much sparring? sparring helps keep the physical tickers down. that being said, most of my guys have some aptitude towards physicals, so maybe that's why mine don't need as much maintenance as yours.

do you do much sparring? sparring helps keep the physical tickers down. that being said, most of my guys have some aptitude towards physicals, so maybe that's why mine don't need as much maintenance as yours.

Quite a bit of sparring, but I wouldn't say daily sparring. I usually average 3-4 sparring sessions per week, unless I'm trying to increase primary skills.