Rise To Glory Season 1

After some tweaking to the wild card format there will be 6 featherweights and 6 light heavyweights in the tourney the tournament aspect will still work that is just a minor change

Just so we can avoid any confusion moving forward how are we going to handle the second round being that there will only be 3 fighters advancing in each division?

LETS GET IT ON!!!

That's what your Mom said!

Just so we can avoid any confusion moving forward how are we going to handle the second round being that there will only be 3 fighters advancing in each division?

Yes but after us coaches meet we decide on which losing fighter in each division gets to come back to fight another day

Clarkie, i will be available to do picks for the next 6 hours or so, so just have Cgrace and yourself come to chat in that time frame and lets get this done.

We can't do it today as we are still waiting on three guys to create

OK so i have come to a decision we have been waiting on these guys to create, and we still have 2 featherweights left so we will wait to a day next week TBA, and if there not created then there will only be 4 Featherweights

Two new things Friday will be picks for the guys yet to create take it or leave it and the card for the first round has been booked it will take place at Wild Bob's Bar on January 6th

Last fighter is made for the yet to create managers i warned you and you didn't do anything so there goes that if both coaches are okay with it the picks will be at 8 New york time friday

The picks are made so for

TEAM CARNAGE we have

Sheng Zhu Zhou

Luke Daniel

Teofilo Crispo

Jay Lethal

John James

TEAM GRACE

Cody Zeller

Higo Costa

Wanista Romero

Sushi Llama

Wu Chulu

Wrapping up loose ends KOBRA will now send out shirts for everybody first fights willl be on January 6th so start training ASAP. The gym does not matter unless your Coach wants you training at a specific gym. Grace will get to decide matchups and he will send me thm by Sunday hopefully.

Team Carnage coach had this to say on the results of the picks "Every fighter i picked was one that i had highly ranked in my personal rankings, out of a possible 5 guys, i got 4 of my top 5. While this is promising, all that matters is what happens in the cage, i have already sent a message to all the managers of my team with some very general information about how this is going to go and i will be sending out more information once fights are decided."

Fight Picks have been made fights are as follow

Cody Zeller vs. Luke Daniel

Sheng Zhu Zhou vs. Higo Costa

Wanista Romero vs. John James

Sushi Llama vs. Jay Lethal

Wu Chulu vs. Teofilo Crespo

Good luck may the best man win