Current energy at the end of rounds

soyster89

If it's even possible, I think a nice addition - simply to add flavor - would be to include both fighters energy level and the fight stats at the end of each round. I often see fights where it appears that one fighter was on the verge of finishing an opponent, but they survive the round. I think it would be interesting to see how gassed the fighter was at the end of the round, and how close they were to being finished. Additionally, I think it would be nice to see how the fight changed round by round statistically speaking.

Thoughts?

If it's even possible, I think a nice addition - simply to add flavor - would be to include both fighters energy level and the fight stats at the end of each round. I often see fights where it appears that one fighter was on the verge of finishing an opponent, but they survive the round. I think it would be interesting to see how gassed the fighter was at the end of the round, and how close they were to being finished. Additionally, I think it would be nice to see how the fight changed round by round statistically speaking.

Thoughts?

While I frequently want to see this myself, the reason I want to see is to give myself more insight into fight engine internals.

I think the fight engine's biggest strength is it's opacity, when that fails we end up where we were a few months ago where there was one clear-cut do-or-lose strategy.

We should leave this one as a bit of guesswork.

i don't like the idea of showing energy at the end of the round, but perhaps there could be more flavor text for at the end of each round, that gives a little insight.

"So-and-So was really lucky to survive that round"

"Fighty McPunchface really got saved by the bell there, we'll see if he can turn things around in the next round"

"Numbnuts showed great heart in just making it through that round, hopefully his corner has better instructions for the next one"

etc.

• Upvote 1

i don't like the idea of showing energy at the end of the round, but perhaps there could be more flavor text for at the end of each round, that gives a little insight.

"So-and-So was really lucky to survive that round"

"Fighty McPunchface really got saved by the bell there, we'll see if he can turn things around in the next round"

"Numbnuts showed great heart in just making it through that round, hopefully his corner has better instructions for the next one"

etc.

I think that would work...

I just got done working out...

as I walked out of the gym I checked my energy level, I was at 66.567% then I took the stairs instead of the elevator and it went to 66.308%.

lol. Mine went down to 30% after sex. Got a beer and went to bed. I'm back at 92% now.