Tycoons own Pro mma fighter

Hey guys its me Jeff Smith mmatycoons own Pro mma fighter lol

But anyway i have a fight coming up this Sat, tough dude from Ohio. 4-0 wrestler and im looking to better my 7-1 record. Joe silva has told my manager two more wins and he will sign me to the UFC so its a quest for two more W's. here is a link to me doing some mit work after wrestling practice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp_1EabGasI

follow me on twitter as well since Dana White really like fighters that have tons of followers

@JeffSmithMMA

also if u have any free agent fighters in the game hit up my org, looking for good talent and i have a bunch of 1000 p4p fighters looking for a challenge

Jeff "The Submission Technician" Smith

• Upvote 1

Hell yeah man. Lots of luck and send that other guy home with a 1 in the loss column. What weight class do you fight at btw????

Everybody in this game better show Jeff some support. How awesome would it be to have a UFC fighter playing this game????

Well I don't use Twitter, but I manage to work out my old log in details so I'm now a follower. Come on guys, even if you don't have Twitter at the minute then sign your ass up and follow him. You don't have to ever log on again, lord knows Zuffa like numbers and if we can get a few thousand off here following maybe it'll speed the process up

And Jeff, if you know of any video of your fight anywhere please post the link. Maybe we can get people really behind you by watching you spank the yank on Saturday :D

I don't use my twitter account since I don't think people really care what I'm up to for the most part lol, but I'll gladly set my account to follow you just for the extra +1 under your followers. Good luck bro give that fucker hell!

Looking good on the mitts man. "Why ya talking so fast?!" lol