Pinched Nerve

So I was stretching here at work and now I have a sharp pain just a little to the left of my right shoulder. What is the best way to fix this? I am getting more tense as the day goes on.

So I was stretching here at work and now I have a sharp pain just a little to the left of my right shoulder. What is the best way to fix this? I am getting more tense as the day goes on.

Honestly your best bet is since you just did it, go to the doctor, go to the chiropractor, trust me its not worth letting it get worse. Don't even ask NWO on here about pinched nerves, he's had one for like 15 years, and just let it be, now he can barely walk. Myself, I let my lower back get so bad, that now it is absolutely ridiculous, and Im only 25, it feels like I'm 60 sometimes. In the long run, getting it looked at right away may save you years of very bad pain.

eleventh i feel your pain, im 22 with a fucked up back and im an emt, so i lift people onto stretchers and shit all day, its gonna be horrible once i get older

Haha, whuddup Family!

Yea, sucks getting that stuff. I got some pains going on in my lower back, pulled it or something. Sucks to even get up from laying down position & bending.

Pinched nerves sucks, happened somewhere in my knee, at least I think it was a pinched nerve. Could barely walk.

There isn't really anything you can do for a pinched nerve. Your best bet is rest and anti-inflamatories. try to keep the affected area immobilised, which is easier said than done. If it is a pinched nerve, you really just need to rest and keep the swelling in the area down.

I feel for you JuggaloNinjaLee yea the best bet to help that out is light message and heat would help loosen the muscle i should know i have have had Stiff person syndrome (google it it rly blows) for the past five year and that helps my back. Hope you figure something out