Banned from chat

I got banned last night from the chat room for saying f*ggit ? I mean come on man it wasn't to the other members it was towards a UFC fighter and I would like the ban to be removed please who could do that ?

@Mannetossen Less of the swearing,it wasn't like that

@MarcBradford It was when I was talking about Lesnar's fight with Overeem everyone talked about his previous fights then we got to Shane Carwin and they said he hits really hard then we got to Cain (Can't spell his last name) and I said he was a faggit at punching compared to Carwin and he managed to beat Brock that's all

Better don't make too much fun or they ban you. The mods on the chat bigger trolls than anybody. Just remember that on the chat tolerance only goes one way. And stop saying faggit, it's faggot.

Better don't make too much fun or they ban you. The mods on the chat bigger trolls than anybody. Just remember that on the chat tolerance only goes one way. And stop saying faggit, it's faggot.

I find myself agreeing with you for once. When I get home I'm gonna hug my fiance, the world will probably end tonight.

• 3 weeks later...

well to be honest its not all the chat mods --- its a chat mod that no longer plays the game or cares about it -- only his personal agenda -- hopefully chat does get better though cause it is a place where folks come for instant help a lot of times -- just a shame when one iron fist runs it as he sees fit or by what his friends like and feel

Yes, he's a "faggit" at punching. You don't see why this is offensive?

Ehh,, i can't see this being any more offensive than...

He jumps like a white guy, punches like a bitch, drives like a woman... etc...

When i read something like that, i see a queen, dressed in drag, slapping another queen over something silly,,, not really punching but doing his best type of thing....

Why the butthurt over something that innocent? it is fairly accurate under certain circumstances..

Anyways,, i have noticed you have been getting quite pissy recently...

What happened man,,, you used to be the coolest?

• Upvote 1

I'm not pissy at all, I just come across that way. Had a few things to deal with too which made my fuse shorter (TUM being a major part of it. Fuck that shit). Thanks for bringing it to my attention, though. I'll try to look less angry when I post.

I think fighter bashing is ridiculous in 9 out of 10 cases, and that's the dog I have in this fight. People using derogatory words and descriptions about (blacks\Finns\homosexuals\women\etc) are being dicks unless it's meant to be a good-natured joke, IMO, and I would not expect to not get the proverbial book thrown at me in similar cases (which has happened more than once, mind you).

Not to mention, Matty's bot is programmed to insta-ban anyone who uses words like the one the OP used. He broke the chat rules and thus got banned.

• Downvote 1

I'm not pissy at all, I just come across that way. Had a few things to deal with too which made my fuse shorter (TUM being a major part of it. Fuck that shit). Thanks for bringing it to my attention, though. I'll try to look less angry when I post.

I think fighter bashing is ridiculous in 9 out of 10 cases, and that's the dog I have in this fight. People using derogatory words and descriptions about (blacks\Finns\homosexuals\women\etc) are being dicks unless it's meant to be a good-natured joke, IMO, and I would not expect to not get the proverbial book thrown at me in similar cases (which has happened more than once, mind you).

Not to mention, Matty's bot is programmed to insta-ban anyone who uses words like the one the OP used. He broke the chat rules and thus got banned.

I don't have a clue about what the discussion was on chat, and don't care the slightest.

But, i do care when people are too thin skinned to tolerate stuff like i said in my post, i find people like that very sad.

It is quite common for "feminine" guys to literally hit like a girl,, that's where this comes from.... whether the word used is "fag", "homo", "manbitch" or something else, is reasonably beside the point that is being made.

"he hits like a female version of a man" rather than "he hits like a bitch/fag/girlieboy" etc..., might suit political correctness much better, but that sort of "clean word world" i'm not too keen on living in, hence i will object to stuff like this.

"He thinks like an intellectually challenged individual" rather than "he's a retard"

That's just sillyshit on a houseflyfucking level.....

If he calls someone directly a fucking faggot, nigger etc ...... we can discuss it on this level....

I would think saying a gay guy that is extra feminine on purpose, hits like a girl, would be a compliment rather than a derogatory term,,, after all he is trying to "copy" women,,, and saying that would mean he was being successful....

I am not the kind of person that tries to hurt other peoples feelings,on the contrary actually,,, but people still have to have certain skin-thickness when it comes to shit like this, especially on the internet...

• Upvote 1

I tend to agree actually, but honestly, I thought he should be banned for the fighter bashing alone, and that his choice of words is just icing the tard cake.

Also, this:

I would think saying a gay guy that is extra feminine on purpose, hits like a girl, would be a compliment rather than a derogatory term,,, after all he is trying to "copy" women,,, and saying that would mean he was being successful....

What does this have to do with the actual situation? You have to look at the context. If I ask one of my Jewish friends if he's poisoned any wells lately it's not the same thing as going around saying that the Jews caused the Black Death in 1350.

• Downvote 1

I tend to agree actually, but honestly, I thought he should be banned for the fighter bashing alone, and that his choice of words is just icing the tard cake.

Like i said, i don't know the context of the chat conversation.

Maybe his ban was completely justified on other grounds, but banning someone for using "fag" in the context of hitting like one, i can't see a problem with.

What does this have to do with the actual situation?

that he claimed he was banned for saying someone "he hits like a fag"

You have to look at the context. If I ask one of my Jewish friends if he's poisoned any wells lately it's not the same thing as going around saying that the Jews caused the Black Death in 1350.

Well, if the plague was started by bacteria filled water from wells, then i cant see the big difference,,, it would really just be a thinly veiled reference to the same thing......

Anyways,,, this feels a bit like a Don Quixote thingie...lol

• Upvote 1