NEW Twist on Org Contracts!

Bern

Hey what’s up everyone? Hope all is well, just had an idea for sending out incentives in contracts to fighters from Org’s. The idea is that when an Org owner sends out the standard contract, they can also offer 1 to 3 incentives/extra bonus’s from the org. Example:

Three fight win streak- $3000

Two wins by Knockout- $2500

Title defense- $5000

The money of course can be different each time depending on the Org’s offer/Fighter. My only concern about this is can we make up our own list of bonus’s to choose from and say have a list of 8 max to choose from. (Again no more than 3 per fighter) Or would Mike have to set them. Also could the game actually recognize that the bonus has been completed and auto pay out? Or at least send the Org owner a message that it has been completed and it’s up to the Org owner to send the money out?

Having the Org owner send the money out would be good in sense of the Org rating, having a good Org owner keeping his word. Also this extra incentive would not be mandatory but a fun option for managers and Org owners.

What you guys think?

I think it's a cool and good idea... but at the same time not ENTIRELY necessary ... I mean considering that the transfer thing has been added.

Also, I mean the "incentive" for an org to add these bonuses to a contract,,, would only be if they can decrease what the contract would have been worth without them.. i.e

I try to sign a decent hype guy normally for 5000/5000/5000

if adding the potential say.. 5000 KO bonus allowed me to drop that contract to 3000 across the board I'd be cool with that,,,

However from the fighters standpoint,,, that bonus money is irrelvant,, it's extra,,, i would not count on it,, so viewing that 3000 contract i might decline it...so chances are an ORG won't be able to drop contract values very much,,, an as such those bonuses would just be extra payouts, and thus there would be no incentive to add them to an offer....

However,, I think the idea is really cool.... Especially say a hype clause would be in there... getting to over 100 hype or something.... as hype so hugely effects an orgs ticket sales

I understand what your saying, but i'm not saying to drop the Signing Bonus or Base/Win Bonus. This would just be an extra incentive. It could sway where a fighter goes, say he has 2 contracts that are about the same. But one Org is offering incentives, while the other is not. At the say time it could help the Org rating system on how managers rate the Org's.

So don't look at it as a way to screw fighters out of more money as you suggested. It would be a way for them to gain extra money. Therefor it would not be irrelvant, you could say the same thing the win bonus, it's not a sure thing unless you win. Also you would not have to offer every fighter a bonus/bonus's.