Conditioning

TommyGrunge

I agree with Pepper, Superb (10) is do able but Wonderful (12) is realistically your target for a 3 round match and Exceptional (13) to Sensational (14) for a 5 round match

I agree with Pepper, Superb (10) is do able but Wonderful (12) is realistically your target for a 3 round match and Exceptional (13) to Sensational (14) for a 5 round match

Definately agree with this. I try and get my guys around sensational, and then as long as you maintain it your guy will gain small cardio pops while fighting. So the longer he sticks around and the more fights he has the better his conditioning will get.

• Upvote 1

If you're just starting out, low level fights against managers ranked close to you, Proficient/Strong is good enough. As you move up the rankings, you'll want it sky high. But starting out against a fighter of similar ID with a manager of similar experience, it's not like you're going up against Golden Glory.

I usually put all the attributes in Strength/Conditioning when I create a new guy anyway, then they're ready to fight regardless.

Yeah, I think that the fact that remarkable strenght shows up should be changed. Or at least it should show something different when the guy has 130+ strenght.

"Very Strong" or "Powerful" are a kind of useless lines, it doesn't tell anything as it can range from 100 to 150.

But its supposed to be a guide, not a giveaway. I don't want to know to within 10 or 20 points what my opponent has, it takes away the scouting and guessing. Powerful means he is over 100, which is enough of a clue to me to know that he doesn't have any exceptional hiddens but I may have to be careful as he can do damage

Can't give away too much or it makes it just a game of exacts and random chance