Golden Glory vs. Mitchell Stehling

Grey

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Golden Glory
    • Mitchell Stehling

Remember when we were all comparing skill totals and Mike Tycoon said there was a guy who was head and shoulders above everyone else in total hiddens(or was it total skills including hiddens)? Glory is the guy. Too bad I don't own a HW with a chin, would at least make it interesting. Congrats on the win.

Glory has gotten at least one negative chin message if memory serves.

Damn Gunmetal, you're just mopping the floor with us here.

Remember when we were all comparing skill totals and Mike Tycoon said there was a guy who was head and shoulders above everyone else in total hiddens(or was it total skills including hiddens)? Glory is the guy. Too bad I don't own a HW with a chin, would at least make it interesting. Congrats on the win.

Glory is a beast no doubt but while he probably has really nice hiddens there are some fighters that have shown hints at significantly better totals. Glory has a horrid injury hidden so that already hurts his total badly. I think it's a combination of sliders, skills, confidence, intelligence and ko power that makes him tick. We've yet to see him take any kind of beating and his only close fight was a counter-fest so chin, heart and cut resistance are still unknown.

Glory is a beast no doubt but while he probably has really nice hiddens there are some fighters that have shown hints at significantly better totals. Glory has a horrid injury hidden so that already hurts his total badly. I think it's a combination of sliders, skills, confidence, intelligence and ko power that makes him tick. We've yet to see him take any kind of beating and his only close fight was a counter-fest so chin, heart and cut resistance are still unknown.

I'm pretty worried about the way that Glory comes out of every fight with 16 day injuries. I know Mike said that it won't matter too much but I really hope that Glory doesn't get hurt in the future with injuries now affecting skill maintenance.

I'm pretty worried about the way that Glory comes out of every fight with 16 day injuries. I know Mike said that it won't matter too much but I really hope that Glory doesn't get hurt in the future with injuries now affecting skill maintenance.

many amazing athletes' careers have been cut short by injuries...just make it count while he's around.

Event Rating: 570.48

Attendance: 93,607

PPV sales: 36,491

Disclosed fighter pay: $300,006

Ticket revenue: $885,262

and broke the attendance record by 1,000 heads...that's some amazing shit right there.

almost makes u wanna go back and check that "popular fighter" box doesn't it? loool

I hope ppv popularity boost come back asap and we can get more high popularity fighters, GG is only who had over 50 % popularity bar, Mike we need it !!

I also told Mike about how Golden Glory's been pretty stagnant at 50% popularity over his past three fights or so. He said that he's looking into it.