What Should Be Golden Glory's Next Title Challenge?

Grey

Is that a duck I'm seeing?

I know Glory has made a career out of beating up fat men, but can he handle a killer like Boba Fett? Based on recent events (Jigoro Kane demolishing Phillip Dale) I honestly doubt it. Boba Fett would expose Golden Glory, just like Dan Henderson flattened Fedor Emelianenko. By all means, enjoy fighting this game's Jeff Monson (Stehling), Butterbean (Ungar) and and Hong Man Choi (Veto Remmi), but know that any half-decent middleweight would destroy any so-called "great" heavyweight.

Prove us wrong, Glory boy.

You clearly love fighting Boba. Done it three times now! The two top young fighters with the two worst names squaring off in an epic open-weight contest on 10/29. I'm ready. Let's go!

Glory would still be injured on the 29th. Plus, Fett's a middleweight and I don't want any unfair advantages.

Glory would still be injured on the 29th. Plus, Fett's a middleweight and I don't want any unfair advantages.

You pick the date then. I'll spot you the size advantage. You'll probably need it anyway. :smile_anim:

• Upvote 1

It looks like a lot is riding on Bokhari's fight tonight.

And Mannetosen, I think that I've proven that I'm no jacky when it comes to ducking fights by now. Glory's fought eight straight top 10 opponents. I don't think I'm out of line by not seeing the point in fighting someone who's two weight classes below Glory.

I hate fighting Boba Fett. He's too good :(

If it walks like a duck... :)

Seriously though, if I legitimately take a top org's HW crown with Boba, will you fight? Boba v. Glory?

If it walks like a duck... :)

Seriously though, if I legitimately take a top org's HW crown with Boba, will you fight? Boba v. Glory?

Sure. Go win Blitz Rio's belt and we can talk. But remember that Heavyweight has a minimum weight limit too. 206lbs-265. Boba isn't actually eligible to fight at HW at the moment.

Sure. Go win Blitz Rio's belt and we can talk. But remember that Heavyweight has a minimum weight limit too. 206lbs-265. Boba isn't actually eligible to fight at HW at the moment.

What? I could put a 120 pound little person in SHW. There is no minimum weight. The ability to come in and weigh less than 265 pounds is the only requirement of HW unless I'm learning something completely new.

Also, Boba will never fight for a Blitzkrieg Rio title :) It would have to be somewhere else.

ok, since GG is currently going around to different orgs fighting for their belts i figured this would be a good place to bring up this question.

IF you have a title in 1 org...and go to fight for a title in another org, are both belts on the line? I know most ppl will say no...but usually when some1 does a superfight the belt isn't on the line, cuz you don't click title fight.

The reason i'm asking...my fighter Chad Kauffman was the champion in Big Apple Combat. We merged with HBCC, my first fight was to unify the titles. So HBCC's title was on the line. Earlier i was checking out BAC's org page (the org i run for PE) and i saw that on BAC's org page it said my last title fight was against Dan Jersey. BAC"]BAC's org page[/url]

Well that's simply not true. I didn't fight Dan Jersey in Big Apple Combat, nor was my belt on the line. OR was it?

And Mannetosen, I think that I've proven that I'm no jacky when it comes to ducking fights by now. Glory's fought eight straight top 10 opponents. I don't think I'm out of line by not seeing the point in fighting someone who's two weight classes below Glory.

PUNK. There, I said it.

PUNK. There, I said it.

It's too bad that Jan Paulsen just lost, I had him in mind as a future opponent. A fight with him in Russia sounded interesting but I guess that won't happen.

ok, since GG is currently going around to different orgs fighting for their belts i figured this would be a good place to bring up this question.

IF you have a title in 1 org...and go to fight for a title in another org, are both belts on the line? I know most ppl will say no...but usually when some1 does a superfight the belt isn't on the line, cuz you don't click title fight.

The reason i'm asking...my fighter Chad Kauffman was the champion in Big Apple Combat. We merged with HBCC, my first fight was to unify the titles. So HBCC's title was on the line. Earlier i was checking out BAC's org page (the org i run for PE) and i saw that on BAC's org page it said my last title fight was against Dan Jersey. BAC"]BAC's org page[/url]

Well that's simply not true. I didn't fight Dan Jersey in Big Apple Combat, nor was my belt on the line. OR was it?

I'm pretty sure that only that org's title is on the line.

It's too bad that Jan Paulsen just lost, I had him in mind as a future opponent. A fight with him in Russia sounded interesting but I guess that won't happen.

He'll get back there. Taking some time off Super HULKing it up at SHW for now.

Guest nunnker

GOLDEN GLORY YOU ABSOLUTELY SUCK!

NEXT WEEKEND, ANYPLACE.

YOU LOSE, YOU RETIRE GLORY.

TORRES LOSES- I WILL RETIRE TORRES AND LEAVE THE FORUMS- FOREVER.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4