Which Orgs Are The Best For Each Weight Class?

Grey

Back when Blitz was around, it had the strongest welterweight division for a while, with something like half of the top 10 fighting in it. Now that Blitz is gone, which orgs are the best in each weight division? I can see that HWP has a good number of the top 10 heavyweights. What about the other weight classes?

I wouldnt say HWP has too much real top talent. Look at the guys Boxer has been fighting. Not to mention that many aren't even real HWs. Guys like Boxer, Activin and Hytten got trounced out of big orgs and AA is just finding ways to get them hype. Minus Jacky's guy Id say any of the top guys in Syn, Nexus or EUFC would romp through the rest of the division. Nothing against those managers, but there is some manufactured talent there.

• Upvote 1

I think the lack of one organization having the majority of the top 10 in any division is actually great for the game. It creates a lot more match ups/super fights for different organizations. I believe a lot more people are finally willing to travel more often to different destinations for a fight.

I wouldnt say HWP has too much real top talent. Look at the guys Boxer has been fighting. Not to mention that many aren't even real HWs. Guys like Boxer, Activin and Hytten got trounced out of big orgs and AA is just finding ways to get them hype. Minus Jacky's guy Id say any of the top guys in Syn, Nexus or EUFC would romp through the rest of the division. Nothing against those managers, but there is some manufactured talent there.

It's tough to say because HWP is a closed environment. Fighters there sign really long contracts and don't really leave so it's hard to say how they'd stack up against the more well-known fighters on the outside. And since they fight so often, fighters who do well can get some really big hype but will eventually lose just by the law of numbers.

I doubt besides jacky's guy HWP got real talanet as bankrupt said. the top 3 orgs in vegas are much more deep and the top guys in the HW divsion will rape most of HWP with ease. i would say NFC got the deepest 185, most likely deepest 155 even though i can give them a run for their money. at 205 i really don't know with all the new shifting of fighters between orgs. 265 is a toss up with the 2 top HW's in the game doing superfights. 170 again i got no idea.

• Upvote 1

Easy question without an easy answer, really. It depends how you define "best." Best can mean highest hyped (or rank) or it can mean most talented. Even if you want to use the subjective "highest hyped" you'd need to provide even further what you mean by best because you can have 2 or 3 fighters in one weight class in the top 5 and have no one else in the top 100 or you can have 10 fighters in one weight class in the top 100, but no one in the top 10. This would be further compounded if those 2 or 3 fighters would likely get beaten by most of the other orgs fighters. I think several orgs, and managers for that matter, have proven that you just can't look at rank when evaluating "the best." That said, I think Blitzkrieg Rio's FW, MW and HW divisions are amongst the best in the game.

• Upvote 1

I doubt besides jacky's guy HWP got real talanet as bankrupt said. the top 3 orgs in vegas are much more deep and the top guys in the HW divsion will rape most of HWP with ease. i would say NFC got the deepest 185, most likely deepest 155 even though i can give them a run for their money. at 205 i really don't know with all the new shifting of fighters between orgs. 265 is a toss up with the 2 top HW's in the game doing superfights. 170 again i got no idea.

I thougth I remembered a few months back AA having a bunch of bums near the top of the game (not the guys I mentioned before, i mean serious bums). I knew there was a couple orgs doing it and I thougth he was one of em. Either way those guys aren't top fighters minus Jacky's guy. Something AA is doing is kinda weird as usual. Look at Boxer's opponents lately.

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=35341

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=70185

Heres what I was talking about....

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=130006

Usless, aby, str, brown was 34th P4P at one pooint. :rolleyes:

then he passes his hype on someone else.

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=130006

Usless, aby, str, brown was 34th P4P at one pooint. :rolleyes:

then he passes his hype on someone else.

Hahaha, I remember that guy. There was that thread after he got a fluke win where he'd refuse to fight anyone for fear of losing. It looks like his fears were justified.

I think TTFC in New York has one of the strongest Fly Weight Divisions in the game. I think its probly the best Fly weight Division in New York with having 4 fighters in the top 10 135ers in New York. But as what was stated before its really hard to tell unless you define what you consider the best.

Bantamweight

It's tough to say because HWP is a closed environment. Fighters there sign really long contracts and don't really leave so it's hard to say how they'd stack up against the more well-known fighters on the outside. And since they fight so often, fighters who do well can get some really big hype but will eventually lose just by the law of numbers.

yeah, but Jacky's guy, was Daigle's guy.... Jonas Justice.

That is who I would like to see fight Golden Glory next. Myself, having two very similar fighters get their assed kicked by both of those guys, even though Glory was very young... I can't think of a better fight, because at no point (with maybe 1 or 2 exceptions) have I seen guys hit so hard and accurate vs a relatively defensive slider setup... and just crush a guy.

The best fighter in the game Golden Glory - vs Jackie Chan, with probably as perfectly trained fighter as exists right now.

yeah, but Jacky's guy, was Daigle's guy.... Jonas Justice.

That is who I would like to see fight Golden Glory next. Myself, having two very similar fighters get their assed kicked by both of those guys, even though Glory was very young... I can't think of a better fight, because at no point (with maybe 1 or 2 exceptions) have I seen guys hit so hard and accurate vs a relatively defensive slider setup... and just crush a guy.

The best fighter in the game Golden Glory - vs Jackie Chan, with probably as perfectly trained fighter as exists right now.

I don't fight trolls. It'd just be rewarding jacky's shitty behavior.

• Upvote 3