Kings of Rio - 4th of July Event - 6 Title Fights!!!

This year Kings of Rio will be celebrating the Fourth of July with a bang! At the Flamengo Arena on Saturday night the greatest event of all time will take place in Rio. Kings of Rio brings you 6 title fights in one event. You read that correctly. 12 of the greatest fighters in Rio will be battling it out for their respective belts. Even the 4 under cards are going to be great fights. This card is looking to make history and all 20 fighters have signed off and ready to do battle as we celebrate Independence Day. If you are an MMA fan you will want to see this show!

Entire 4th of July Card:

Title Fights

Kapers (7-0) vs. Dayne (6-1)

Machida (8-2)vs. Dasari (5-1)

Sabrol (7-1) vs. Gregorivich (6-1)

Barreras (4-0) vs. Cares (3-1)

Rodriguez (6-1) vs. Ferreira (4-0)

Chonin (7-2) vs. Padilha (7-1)

Non-Title:

Jesh Masilungan (3-0) vs. Renata Sobrawl (2-0)

Anthony Arealius (5-2) vs. Antonio Galvao (6-5)

Feng Wei (4-2) vs. Fred Palowakski (3-0)

Harry Morgan (5-3) vs. Maicon Dominguez (4-2)

wait a minute .. 6 title-fights? did i read correctly .. 6!!! title-fights? give me some of the stuff youre smoking! :D

no seriously .. awesome card and best of luck to everybody involved with it. i dont watch many shows outside of SynCity but i will be watching this one :).

and uh is there an Independance Day on the 4th of July in Brazil too? seriously? *G*