Euro Premier League Season 2 Official Thread

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll need it in my first one, hate carrying injuries into fights so should be a good start for your guy Scotty :)

That's a bonus for me, but I'm only taking part cos of a late drop-out, that kinda sucks.

Couple of instances where people overcame the weight factor, for example your guy Ferreira who obviously you rate highly. He could be an interesting one.

At the moment I'd favour fighters from managers that took part in Season 1. They'll have the advantage of knowing the 2 round system and small things like when and if to swing for the fences/fight for a decision.

That's the reason the three guys at the top of the betting, Bomb, Sabre and Dignam, are the current favourites.

Only just realised bomb was only 22 lol. Still for me it's the injury factor that's goin to be the difference. I only fancy him as he s never been injured for longer that 3 days in the fights I've had him. Watch now he ll be injured for 16 days after next fight lol

I can only hope... I'm sure I'll be having some injury problems for most of the fights but that's just the way it is

congrats Jaloviina. Good G'nP! Damn i hate guard pulls! So unrealist that it is always succesful at first try.. Same happened to James in EPL 1 final.. Jaloviina will get revenge! :)

First time pulling guard actually worked for me in this game like I wanted them to... not complaining about it though. What I want is head kick KOs for my guys with good MT, kicks and flexibility, what else do I need to make it work like Bomb?

You can have your revenge in the season finals then :)

Oh, and just noticed Bomb's quote :D

What I want is head kick KOs for my guys with good MT, kicks and flexibility, what else do I need to make it work like Bomb?

I think it also needs good agility and killer instinct to pull trigger in right place..

You can have your revenge in the season finals then :)

Oh, and just noticed Bomb's quote :D

:) I changed it, and i'm getting over it. It was a good fight! everybody loses somepoint in this tourney.. Good luck to Risto, we'll meet again and then i'll show you what KO head kick needs ;)

Mike Towers has logged in since the 22nd of December so unfortunately it left me with no option but to seek a replacement. Step forward Leon Kaiser from Anthony McCann's stable who looks an even more dangerous prospect than Kim.