Jigoro Can is my personal

jacky67

Jigoro was the best striker ,he always had trouble vs grappler but now he lose vs striker too , he just become my official punching bag .

Something funny is each thread about jigoro can someone talk about Snake The Pendulum it really show how great snake is .

I love how people talking about how snake is too pussy to step in the cage shows how great he is lol. You are 1 delusional human being :rolling:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

UVT had to strip him of his belt. It shows a real lack of class to force your org to take a loss to its hype like that.

Wow, I hadn't checked recently. I can't believe that. A real dick move Jacky! Snake's a pussy!

wow that is kinda shitty -- that's actually my only issue with jacky tbh. I think he is a great manager, and often comes up big in big fights, I just think he should refuse to fight for titles....maybe he shouldn't sign long term deals to orgs and just go around for superfights all the time, then he can take as much time as he wants to train his fighters and I'm sure noone will give a shit.

but most ppl who sign long term to an org join for 1 reason and that's to become the champion, and it's unfair to the division and to the org owners to take the belt hostage. If I had a top level 205lb fighter I wouldn't even have considered signing with UVT if they were offering significantly more money then other any1 else just because I wouldn't want the champ to constantly hold the belt hostage like that. So good for Fatboy for finally stripping him.

and quit fighting for titles jacky, you're a shitty champion...just go beat ppl up for fun

• Upvote 1

glory need more time for trainings.

u mad?

The opposite i would be mad if u took the fight cause it would show i was wrong , now u keep ducking Afro Samurai so it shows i'm right ,so i'm really happy.

Plus it's not like if i wasn't aware that u would duck him especially after u ducked Bubba saying "Glory is too young to fight bubba" .

• Downvote 1

I'm not i would be mad if u took the fight cause it would show i was wrong , now u keep ducking Afro Samurai so it shows i'm right .

Plus it's not like if i wasn't aware that u duck him especially after u ducked Bubba saying "Glory is too young to fight bubba" .

Just when you think he might become a face.....BLAMMO! Right back to being the asshole we all resent and despise. You are just full of surprises.

Quick question though. When Glory beats Samurai, will he get a shot at STP?

The opposite i would be mad if u took the fight cause it would show i was wrong , now u keep ducking Afro Samurai so it shows i'm right ,so i'm really happy.

Plus it's not like if i wasn't aware that u would duck him especially after u ducked Bubba saying "Glory is too young to fight bubba" .

come at me bro come at me

u jelly? u mirin?

There's honestly no reason for Golden Glory to fight Afro Samurai. Simple Jack does enough ducking/hand picking as it is to let him cyber-bully-troll his way to a fight with one of the top fighters and managers in the game at this point.

I say when STP starts fighting, and Simple Jack stops typing... he might be able to earn a shot.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

There's honestly no reason for Golden Glory to fight Afro Samurai. Simple Jack does enough ducking/hand picking as it is to let him cyber-bully-troll his way to a fight with one of the top fighters and managers in the game at this point.

I say when STP starts fighting, and Simple Jack stops typing... he might be able to earn a shot.

for someone who get beat by a punching bag u have a big mouth .

Especially when u was asking a fight with one of ur fighter who get beat by Jigoro against one of my fighters who beat him ,haha .

And tx for talking about STP ,cause if i remember well i let gunmetal take a fight vs STP #2 vs #37 weightclass , and now he duck a #1 vs #3 weightclass ,it really show of fake he is .

for someone who get beat by a punching bag u have a big mouth .

Especially when u was asking a fight with one of ur fighter who get beat by Jigoro against one of my fighters who beat him ,haha .

And tx for talking about STP ,cause if i remember well i let gunmetal take a fight vs STP #2 vs #37 weightclass , and now he duck a #1 vs #3 weightclass ,it really show of fake he is .

u mad?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1