$4 million + Stacey Taylor Memorial Scholarship Fund for Noob Fighters

Qrash

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who contributed to this. I ended up getting some funding to start up a new organization -> Eternal Rivals. So far Rivals has been growing like mad (over 100 fighters in the first week) and our first event will be tonight! The future looks bright for Eternal Rivals and I hope to be the best new organization of 2012. I couldn't have done it without you!

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/26/26b20.jpg

R.I.P STACEY TAYLOR

13-7 career record with 7 KO losses.

Stacey Taylor Memorial Scholarship Fund for New Fighters AKA StemsFunf

Total Donations: $1,000,000

CURRENT FUNDING LEVEL: $0 ?

Current Scholarships Awarded: 50

Total $ Amount of Scholarships Awarded: More Than $1.2m

MMA Fans WorldWide, it is a sad day. My former fighter Stacey Taylor has died as a result of getting knocked the fuck out too many times. Unbeknownst to me, Taylor came from a rich family but had no heirs of his own. After his death, his attorneys contacted me to let me know that I had inherited his estate valued at $1,400,000. Because I am a philanthropical gentleman, I will be starting the Stacey Taylor Memorial Scholarship Fund for Noob Fighters (STMSFNF...also known as StemsFunf) with a whopping initial investment of $25,000. The Scholarship Fund will be used to fund noob or noob-ish fighters in their quest to not get "knocked the fuck out" 7 times in 18 months.

How does a manager/fighter apply for these funds? Please send me an email in-game with a short (or long) request for funds. You can ask for as little as $1 or as much as $50,000. The quality of your email and the legitimacy of the needed funds will determine how much money is awarded. I will also accept requests for manager funding in dire circumstances (negative account balances, etc.). Whatt constitutes a noob? I dunno, why are you making me think too hard? You figure it out.

Edit: I've decided that all awards will go to the manager account since I'm really trying to help managers.

I encourage the wealthier managers to donate to the cause. Managers may send me a direct transfer. All donors and scholarship winners will be duly recognized in this very thread. Managers, you can trust me with your money as I am very rich and do not personally need your measley pennies. Attempts to duplicate this scholarship fund will be met with Cease and Desist letters from my lawyers Tycoon, Karter, Bomb and Templeton.

Edit: I will also consider helping out struggling companies (gyms, orgs, nutrition, clothing), but managers have to be somewhat new to the game and give a compelling reason why the money would help.

Legal Disclaimer: Stacey Taylor is not dead. He's actually still an active fighter. I do have his money so f*** him.

Legal Disclaimer 2: Any and all communication between donor and donee may be used as publicity.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

nice influx of money today. Awesome guys. Noobs, make sure you contact me!

Is this scholarship fund still active? If so -

In November when I started this fund gave me 36k, which really helped me get started.

Now that I've got my feet on solid ground, I'd like to donate 36k to get the ball rolling for next newbie.

• 3 weeks later...

Is this scholarship fund still active? If so -

In November when I started this fund gave me 36k, which really helped me get started.

Now that I've got my feet on solid ground, I'd like to donate 36k to get the ball rolling for next newbie.

Id like to personally apply for this. Just Got VIP had to take a loan out to get my org up....but im stuck w/o fighters currently. need startup cash.

I like the standard this gentlemen is setting and would be more than willing to put back in once im on my feet

cn someone help ?>??

My idea:Bellator style org. (NO not JUST tourney.)tourney for #1 contender. the rest are reg matches up until tht

Id like to personally apply for this. Just Got VIP had to take a loan out to get my org up....but im stuck w/o fighters currently. need startup cash.

I like the standard this gentlemen is setting and would be more than willing to put back in once im on my feet

cn someone help ?>??

My idea:Bellator style org. (NO not JUST tourney.)tourney for #1 contender. the rest are reg matches up until tht

We already have a org like that but contact me in game if you need cash

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do you want me to just transfer the money via manager transfer?

Thats how its always been done. Sucks because of the % cut they take. But thats pretty much the only way to do it.

In other news, we just received a good donation from someone that originally received money from the noob fund. That is fucking awesome. That's the 3rd donee that eventually became a donator. How cool is that?