MMAtycoons own pro fighter

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice! Not exactly a free pass to the UFC, but it'll be cool to see him on television. Myles Jury is a big name too. The same weight class. I picked him as the favorite to win season 13, but he had to drop out because of an injury. I don't believe that he has fought since.

I hope he knocks him out too. I really don't have anything against gays. Just want J. Smith to make it out with a contract and he'll most likely have to go through him to do so. Cause apparently he's a good fighter. You do what you gotta do though.

I hope he knocks him out too. I really don't have anything against gays. Just want J. Smith to make it out with a contract and he'll most likely have to go through him to do so. Cause apparently he's a good fighter. You do what you gotta do though.

Unrelated, but I was in a wrestling tournament about 15 years ago where the other guy popped a boner against me. I am usually pretty accepting of gays and strongly support their rights, but don't pop wood when we are wearing skin tight singlets and rolling around on a mat together. I was firing off high crotches, threading his wrist through his legs and lifting him from behind with it, and even landed a spladle. Anything I could do to punish it. Ended up winning by tech, because I refused to pin the guy and racked up too many points instead. He was not very happy.

Edit: Dang, now that I think about it that was almost 20 years ago. :( I feel old.

Unrelated, but I was in a wrestling tournament about 15 years ago where the other guy popped a boner against me. I am usually pretty accepting of gays and strongly support their rights, but don't pop wood when we are wearing skin tight singlets and rolling around on a mat together. I was firing off high crotches, threading his wrist through his legs and lifting him from behind with it, and even landed a spladle. Anything I could do to punish it. Ended up winning by tech, because I refused to pin the guy and racked up too many points instead. He was not very happy.

Edit: Dang, now that I think about it that was almost 20 years ago. :( I feel old.

Ah, man. No way! That's pretty bad. I don't think I could react properly if I was getting poked like that. I probably would've decked him hard on the chin. Definite WTF-slash-shudder moment for me. You perservered but I don't know if it's worth it. @_@;

Too bad! I'm sure that he's not happy with his performance, but there are always chances to come back. That whole one round deal didn't work in his advantage I think.

Ill have to watch it again, but my initial reaction was that i thought he won. He tried for a shitload of submissions, was more active and crisp with his striking even had him one tapping to a kneebar. Seemed to me like he lost because he went for a sub and his opponent wound up on top and then laid on him doing nothing for 90 seconds. I was tired as hell though so i need to watch it again with a clear head.