Attention everyone!

Blindsided

Waffles. Fuck pancakes, fuck frech toast. Meh on Crepes depending on the filling. Especially fuck them all if they have powdered sugar on them.

Also another reason the badgers are badass

badgers going down tonight in basketball (at least according to vegas odds, which i am in disagreement with on this one)! And i am pretty sure this is what a honey badger is:

i've never seen that before. i love the commentating, lol.

down here there is an incredible football player named tyrann mathieu that plays for the best team in the nation in college football, LSU(!), and his nickname is the honey badger. if any of you are football fans you should look him up on youtube. he's def a playmaker. the most impressive thing imo about him is that he is making big plays in the SEC, which is hands down the absolute best conference for college football, and not against some rinky dink no name school. this guy has a very bright future and i am going to have fun following his career.

here is a highlight video from his freshman year:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pRijQWX1KA

badgers going down tonight in basketball (at least according to vegas odds, which i am in disagreement with on this one)! And i am pretty sure this is what a honey badger is:

You'll notice I went with football and not basketball.

Cause basketball is just a horrible sport. Not a single care, fuck, nor shit was given with the nba lockout nonsense.

You'll notice I went with football and not basketball.

Cause basketball is just a horrible sport. Not a single care, fuck, nor shit was given with the nba lockout nonsense.

Well there is no accounting for taste :P