The Best Org in the game!

Kainlock

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=2948

Right there is the best org in the game!

30 ratings of 100% who else can say that.

Top 25 org in less then 10 cards.

my the end of the week they could be top 10 or higher.

of course 3 days ago there card had zero booked fights, but the same could be said for the dec 3rd card so I am sure they will fix it in time.

simply outstanding.

No, it's actually not. There has been a few threads about what he has been doing. He picks up FA's, sets a match up, cleans out there money, and then releases. The match is always within timme before the next FA pick up so no one can change the sliders - which he's set to lose. He does this with around 3 FA's a day. He is probably rating himself. No achievement here.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

No, it's actually not. There has been a few threads about what he has been doing. He picks up FA's, sets a match up, cleans out there money, and then releases. The match is always within timme before the next FA pick up so no one can change the sliders - which he's set to lose. He does this with around 3 FA's a day. He is probably rating himself. No achievement here.

Hey JaxTeller, meet Sarcasm-Sarcasm this is JaxTeller.

it was brought up... however this person is using the game mechanics with in specifications... it may be shaddy but hes not breaking any rules technically

though someone should take him out back behind the bar

• Downvote 2

I don't think he sets the sliders to lose, he wouldn't receive anything from that. If he was smart, and I'm pretty sure he is, he sets the sliders to win or compete, just releases the guys and doesn't take a loss if they fail him. If they win, he gained some slider knowledge.

its the other shit that bothers me like 3 days ago his card wasn't even booked and most of his fighters where all inactive for more the 3 days or so.

then bam yesterday a fully booked card.

he has a huge card on December 3rd in a 20K arena. Yet nothing booked yet. Nobody who runs an org legit does that.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgupcomingeventpublic.php?EvID=722393

Multi?

Anyone who already run an org know it's really hard to fill a card 10 days before the event so 3days it's nearly impossible, u can have any fighter u want , but most manager will ask time to train ,or will decline , some will not log in...one day before the event u can't change any fight, so u have only 2 days to hope all the manager accept the fight.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Kainlock for the nomination. The new fight offers goes out tonight. So it will fill for sure. This is a 1 fight per week guaranteed org. Fast fight no training. Read the description of the org.

This org is if you got 1 fighter that just want to fight and not train, presumably an old fighter with a lot of ticking. Also if you want good contracts and want one of your fighter to get cash for your other fighters training. For eg if your an new to the game and pick up a decent fighter from the FA he can easily get a 5K/5K that is 5K per week and if you win 10K/week.

Im not trying to be a dick here. Join in and have some fun. I gurantee 100% 1 fight/week. Satisfaction in org is great since all promised is delivered.

Lets get it on!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

And also... Please pm me ingame and I will send your fighter a contract of at least 5K/5K. Prefarably a heavier fighter since almost everyone is HW or SHW. You would never again have to worry about tickers for that fighter. And you will get some good money too and a lot of fights since there is why we are here. More fighting less ticker watching.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

And also... Please pm me ingame and I will send your fighter a contract of at least 5K/5K. Prefarably a heavier fighter since almost everyone is HW or SHW. You would never again have to worry about tickers for that fighter. And you will get some good money too and a lot of fights since there is why we are here. More fighting less ticker watching.

Amen.

Thanks Kainlock for the nomination. The new fight offers goes out tonight. So it will fill for sure. This is a 1 fight per week guaranteed org. Fast fight no training. Read the description of the org.

This org is if you got 1 fighter that just want to fight and not train, presumably an old fighter with a lot of ticking. Also if you want good contracts and want one of your fighter to get cash for your other fighters training. For eg if your an new to the game and pick up a decent fighter from the FA he can easily get a 5K/5K that is 5K per week and if you win 10K/week.

Im not trying to be a dick here. Join in and have some fun. I gurantee 100% 1 fight/week. Satisfaction in org is great since all promised is delivered.

Lets get it on!

Not buying your crap. Nothin but a bitch ass scammer here. Pick up FAs, drain them to 0or negative cash, sign them to your org, give yourself a (false) high satisfaction rating, book them for a fight, then release them.

Wow. Who wouldn't want to be a part of that.

• Upvote 6

Not buying your crap. Nothin but a bitch ass scammer here. Pick up FAs, drain them to 0or negative cash, sign them to your org, give yourself a (false) high satisfaction rating, book them for a fight, then release them.

Wow. Who wouldn't want to be a part of that.

I'd try re-phrase and have a go myself but what you said was perfect.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I picked up one of the free agents that Ztarksson used in his org. The free agent was an exceptional wrestler with a black belt... but his sliders were set to 100% stay standing, 100% accuracy and 100% single shots. Not against the rules to set up a fighter to lose on purpose, but certainly a bit lame.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

If you look at the fighters in his org, almost all the free agents were his. Some he has picked up a couple times and cut them. He picks up and cuts at least 2 if not 3 fighters a day. I have checked a few and I am sure he sets them up to lose. Go back and check, I have not seen one win yet. And with his ranking I would think he could win at least 1 fight.