Do stats mean ANYTHING anymore?

Perfect example, point proven.

99.9% of this forum is drivel (no different than most net forums I may add) due to a handful of idiots (again no different to most net forums) which is sad and pathetic really.

Alas, do carry on.

So he got 1 possible answer amidst all the usual crap

You never know, the lunacy of forums numptys may be part of the reason for a 25% drop in player numbers. Still why concern yourself with the health of the game when all the little group of forum numptys are interested in is acting like dumb asses.

You do realize that 90% of all statistics on the internet are made up on the spot?

• Upvote 1

You do realize that 90% of all statistics on the internet are made up on the spot?

Actually I've done some research and found its actually 103.4% of statistics are false....

And as for the stronger modding, well its a tricky balance. Things were so bad a few months ago you can't just weigh in with an iron rod or everyone kicks off and leaves. I have my own targets to get through, the over the top constant arguments are first and being followed up by hijacking other peoples threads. Then I can move onto the next objective and slowly try and get this to be a place for all

If people see crap they don't like, that isn't petty stuff remember, then report it. It makes it easier for us to do something about it as its you guys' voices that count on here. Plus its anonymous as only a mod will see who has filed the report, which is usually me as I'm the forum whore, and it can get sorted. Obviously if you're not bothered then don't report it, either way I'm good just plodding away in the background :)

It's to the point where I can tell what alliance someone is in without even checking. Way to go.

Given that all you seem to be able to do is swear there really is no point in entering any further discussion with you.

However, N.B What my alliance name represents has zero to do with me or my morality. Now I am guessing anybody bar the alliance founder. Sadly, it is individuals like you who contribute to a 25% drop in players. well done

ALLIANCE WAR.

This thread has not run its course.

ALLIANCE WAR.

• Upvote 2

Here's the problems I see.

1.) Get up was set way too high. He won't do shit other than try to get up, and when he fails over and over he gets tired. Therefore setting up the finish.

2.) You're bitching about a superb wrestler taking down another superb wrestler...

3.) You know better than to come to the board and bitch about things like this rather than discuss it. It's also not good to take some smartass comments too hard, it's not a good look for you.

Loving the 7 second takedown finish scenario at the end... really puts this scenario to shame PMSL

Artist,

I think two things came into play here.

1) Standup is higher on the ground hierarchy than improve position and striking so if you had him set at 100% standup its the only thing he is going to try and do. Which is a baaad combination.

http://www.mmatycoon.info/images/a/a7/Ground_hierarchy.gif

2) And maybe even more important. Your fighter has absolutely no confidence. His morale dropped to 0 after the loss so imo he is going to cause you nothing but anguish as its really hard to predict how no confidence fighters will react as they sometimes don't follow your slider settings. I have seen MANY time where a no confidence fighter gets taken down and then just stops fighting or gets cut and the same thing happens. Its sucks, but not much you can do...

• Upvote 1

Seriously,, what is your fucking problem dude???

Is it your "talking out of your arse" time of the month?

Because I felt like being antagonistic, mostly.

Also, +1'd your post. Just because.

Also, Michael Bisping won a fight and threw me spiraling into an early-twenties crisis. That, combined with the robbery of James Thompson, perhaps MMA's brightest star, have dampened my mood and caused me to be eternally unhappy.

Actually, in all seriousness, you play with more than one person who tends to be really condescending and insulting with little to no provocation. To the point of "Who's this douche on the forums, is he from GTI?" has actually came up in a conversation, and been correct. I reserve the right to talk to these people the same way they talk to everyone else.

• Downvote 1

Because I felt like being antagonistic, mostly.

Also, +1'd your post. Just because.

CPW is completely right.

As soon as someone is unhappy about something in this game, they get jumped on,, usually by the same people.

There is a certain element of the fight engine that is seriously fucked up at the moment, I am adjusting to it, but as it stands, certain fighter builds are completely useless at the moment, in an extremely unrealistic way.

I am in discussion with Mike about this, but would have brought it up on the forum if it wasn't so hostile.

He will look at this in a few days, as he is busy with the K1 thing at the moment.

CPW is completely right.

As soon as someone is unhappy about something in this game, they get jumped on,, usually by the same people.

There is a certain element of the fight engine that is seriously fucked up at the moment, I am adjusting to it, but as it stands, certain fighter builds are completely useless at the moment, in an extremely unrealistic way.

I am in discussion with Mike about this, but would have brought it up on the forum if it wasn't so hostile.

He will look at this in a few days, as he is busy with the K1 thing at the moment.

The only real problem I'm seeing with the engine right now is weight still being largely insignificant while being short boosts power insanely much while not really compromising accuracy. What is it you're thinking about in particular?

**irrelevant***

Actually, in all seriousness, you play with more than one person who tends to be really condescending and insulting with little to no provocation. To the point of "Who's this douche on the forums, is he from GTI?" has actually came up in a conversation, and been correct. I reserve the right to talk to these people the same way they talk to everyone else.

There are a lot of arseholes on this forum, but i haven't met a single one in GTi.

Had i not communicated with you in game, i would consider you one of them, based on how you act here, and that applies to a couple of your alliances members as well. You guys might think it is "cool" to have a different persona on the forum, an "arsehole persona",, than in private conversations in-game where you guys are as pleasant as anything,, but so are all members of GTi.

You very often act here like you are something "big", or maybe that is what yo think of yourself,, but why not just be yourself in both places.

What are you like in RL,, the arsehole you often portray yourself to be here on the forum,, or the nice guy you appear to be in the PM's?

I hate shit like this,, just be your fucking self man.

• Upvote 1

The only real problem I'm seeing with the engine right now is weight still being largely insignificant while being short boosts power insanely much while not really compromising accuracy. What is it you're thinking about in particular?

Is that something new? I've always felt that the advantages of being taller were always pretty significant and there were no benefits of being short. I'd be glad frankly that there is some advantage in being short. Not sure how big the trade off is at the moment though.

• Downvote 1

I agree with that,plus the body punch are insane ,it's like if u throw a rocket right into their foe each time.

I feel the game work on the opposite side from the reality with smaller guy great striker.

But most important: I'm bored to see all my fight finished in 3mn, win or lose.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I haven't looked too carefully, are there any good examples of shorties being over tuned or is it just unreasonably tall guys getting owned? Weight not making enough of a diff, at least differences at lower weights, I definitely agree with.

I haven't looked too carefully, are there any good examples of shorties being over tuned or is it just unreasonably tall guys getting owned? Weight not making enough of a diff, at least differences at lower weights, I definitely agree with.

Bokhari vs Glory?

At this point i think it should be better to make all the fighters like if they was on the same height no?

I had a fighter 170cm that never finished any fight before the changes, after the changes he finish easily his opponents.

Mike is busy with the K1 stuff, but he said he would look at this after that.

Whether he agrees it's a problem and does something about it, is entirely another story.

I hope he will though, as this is very unrealistic as it stands.

In RL a shorter stockier fighters usually have more power, but they struggle to land shots against much taller fighters, while the taller guy can stay at distance and pick the short one apart, if he has the skills to do so.

In Tycoon that's not the case,, the tall guy lands fuck all and the short guy lands at will.

Bokhari vs Glory?

How did Bokhari show any more power in that fight than any fight before that? And something was/is obviously off if a 192cm fighter is considered a shortie to begin with.