Do stats mean ANYTHING anymore?

Pointless trying to ask these things on the forums. Every forum on the net is exactly the same. You are wasting your time. Try to ask an excellent manager 1 to 1 you may have more joy. Forums are frequented by billy big balls wind up merchants.

Good luck anyway.

Except he already got a good explanation of why it happened. Nice.

Pointless trying to ask these things on the forums. Every forum on the net is exactly the same. You are wasting your time. Try to ask an excellent manager 1 to 1 you may have more joy. Forums are frequented by billy big balls wind up merchants.

Good luck anyway.

It's to the point where I can tell what alliance someone is in without even checking. Way to go.

• Downvote 1

It's to the point where I can tell what alliance someone is in without even checking. Way to go.

Perfect example, point proven.

99.9% of this forum is drivel (no different than most net forums I may add) due to a handful of idiots (again no different to most net forums) which is sad and pathetic really.

Alas, do carry on.

• Downvote 1

Except he already got a good explanation of why it happened. Nice.

So he got 1 possible answer amidst all the usual crap

You never know, the lunacy of forums numptys may be part of the reason for a 25% drop in player numbers. Still why concern yourself with the health of the game when all the little group of forum numptys are interested in is acting like dumb asses.

• Downvote 1

As some others have said, of course it stinks to get taken down by the first attempt and get destroyed without being able to offer even the slightest resistance.

Even should you have elite tdd, and are defending a td attempt from a feeble wrestler, there is a still a chance of him scoring the takedown. It may be only 2% or what have you, but it's possible and sometimes that's just bad luck.

As someone also previously stated it was a takedown with flavor text and not a clinch takedown...otherwise you would have seen the color coded text of clinch before the td.

A couple problems that increased your chances of being taken down as a I see them...

1- Aggression hinders your ability to defend, this is not only the case in takedown defense but also in striking. Against an equal wrestler you probably want to lean more towards counter to play it safe and pick your shots. This also relates to a theory of mine in why I believe self confidence to be one of the most important hiddens as I believe your fighter will be more aggressive and perform more moves without being penalized for being further along the aggression slider...hence you can be more accurate by going further towards counter, yet still perform more moves as if you were aggressive but gain the benefits etc but that's a whole different topic.

2- Well this is more related why you couldn't get back to your feet... as I gleaned this information from Mike Tycoon he said about 80% get back to your feet will allow your fighter to intelligently pick his spot to get back to his feet rather than waste energy trying to get up over and over, so stick around that area....60-85%.

• Upvote 1

You never know, the lunacy of forums numptys may be part of the reason for a 25% drop in player numbers. Still why concern yourself with the health of the game when all the little group of forum numptys are interested in is acting like dumb asses.

*Hug*

You seem like you need one. It's okay, really.

When someone starts a thread saying "This is BS, I lost, blah blah blah" they have to be willing to take a few digs, which he did like a champ. He also got some sound advice from a few people on where he went wrong. His initial complaint was the takedown, but the only real explanation for that is that it happens. I thought the much bigger red flag was his performance(or lack of one) on the ground. And I wasn't the only one who noticed it.

For the most part, this thread went far better than most of these "WTF I LOST !!!!111" threads end up.

It actually didn't turn to drivel until you started slinging feces for some reason.

For the record this is probably the best forum I've ever been on. Even the trolls are funny sometimes. You're really going to attribute a drop in subscriptions to some forum posters? There is only a small fraction of the game population that frequents the forum regularly.

• Upvote 1

What alliance am I in?

trick question - Never been in one!

2- Well this is more related why you couldn't get back to your feet... as I gleaned this information from Mike Tycoon he said about 80% get back to your feet will allow your fighter to intelligently pick his spot to get back to his feet rather than waste energy trying to get up over and over, so stick around that area....60-85%.

Interesting. Was that part of the new engine changes or has it always been like that?

Interesting. Was that part of the new engine changes or has it always been like that?

I just recall a question in the forums--someone was a little frustrated and asked why his guy couldn't seem to get back to his feet, and he was set to 100% get up...Mike's answer was to set it around 80%--I began using it, and it seems to work very well in my experience.

Did you learn a new insult today? You seem very eager to try it out.

People were either providing helpful answers or joking around until you rode in on your high horse and started shitting this thread up. Please post some actual content in the future if you plan on criticizing others for not doing it.

Hilariously, this guy wouldn't even fucking pay for this game if you gave him the choice. I don't really expect much morality from an alliance based around a torrent site.

Hilariously, this guy wouldn't even fucking pay for this game if you gave him the choice. I don't really expect much morality from an alliance based around a torrent site.

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone". I use torrent sites myself and I've never donated a dime (due to my economy being tight but still). I fail to see how that has any bearing on him being an arrogant douchebag.

Given that all you seem to be able to do is swear there really is no point in entering any further discussion with you.

However, N.B What my alliance name represents has zero to do with me or my morality. Now I am guessing anybody bar the alliance founder. Sadly, it is individuals like you who contribute to a 25% drop in players. well done

If you don't like the thread then why are you posting in it? If you don't like internet forums then why do you continue to spend time on them? You make very little sense.

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone". I use torrent sites myself and I've never donated a dime (due to my economy being tight but still). I fail to see how that has any bearing on him being an arrogant douchebag.

Nothing arrogant about arguing against troll like behaviour in forums or against people responding to posts by being so pathetic and infantile like. You appear to enjoy such an environment given your presence here. A 25% drop in players perhaps suggests something needs to be done for the greater good of the game as opposed to placating a minority of individuals who seem to get off on acting like assholes.

• Downvote 1

If you don't like the thread then why are you posting in it? If you don't like internet forums then why do you continue to spend time on them? You make very little sense.

Hence, my limited number of posts and yes you are right. Perhaps, a significant number of the 25% of players who have left this game in approx the last 12 months came to that very conclusion too.

Nothing arrogant about arguing against troll like behaviour in forums or against people responding to posts by being so pathetic and infantile like. You appear to enjoy such an environment given your presence here. A 25% drop in players perhaps suggests something needs to be done for the greater good of the game as opposed to placating a minority of individuals who seem to get off on acting like assholes.

I agree that certain people in this community (and some kinds of behavior) needs an attitude change. I've always been very vocal about wanting stronger moderation. This does however include the guy who lumps everyone together in the same category.

Most new players won't go on the forums first, though. This game isn't for everyone (due to the slow pace) and I assume most people quit due to the lack of instant gratification. I might be wrong though.

You're being silly now, and I hope you can see that when you cool down. You seem pretty upset.

• Upvote 2

Hence, my limited number of posts and yes you are right. Perhaps, a significant number of the 25% of players who have left this game in approx the last 12 months came to that very conclusion too.

You do realize that the games member numbers rise and then drop all the time right?

• Upvote 1

Given that all you seem to be able to do is swear there really is no point in entering any further discussion with you.

However, N.B What my alliance name represents has zero to do with me or my morality. Now I am guessing anybody bar the alliance founder. Sadly, it is individuals like you who contribute to a 25% drop in players. well done

That's cute.