Do stats mean ANYTHING anymore?

I want two fights against you. You only want one against me. You do the math.

I don't care at all fighting you, you're insignificant as a manager, it's the fight gable gave me so i accepted it.

I wasn't even aware u had a fighter in this weightclass.

I'm not really surprised to see shit likethat happens,as soon as mugdan24 is involved in an org he ruin them.

U declined a fight as a champ, good for you, no need to arguing about it more.

Next!

• Downvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=358787 If height is such a factor, then what happened here? Bantrell should of knocked Glory the fuck out. And I'm about 90% sure they were both sensational/sensational.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=43880 Ungar technically should of knocked him out too.

I think it's going to be a close one and I believe in my fighter :P

Well, i can answer you in the Ungar case, as an alliance mate picked him up,, Ungars stats are a joke, especially his physicals.

Are you so sure this had been activated at the time of these fights?

Anyways,, of course you believe in your fighter, I was also full of faith, but recent developments mean that i will not b confident of winning any fight where there is a big height difference between the fighters in question, where my fighter is the taller one.

On the other hand I will be brimming with confidence when the tables are turned.

I do believe this to be the case and that the shorter fighter will win both of these fights.

I hope you will prove me wrong :)

Well, i can answer you in the Ungar case, as an alliance mate picked him up,, Ungars stats are a joke, especially his physicals.

Are you so sure this had been activated at the time of these fights?

Anyways,, of course you believe in your fighter, I was also full of faith, but recent developments mean that i will not b confident of winning any fight where there is a big height difference between the fighters in question, where my fighter is the taller one.

On the other hand I will be brimming with confidence when the tables are turned.

I do believe this to be the case and that the shorter fighter will win both of these fights.

I hope you will prove me wrong :)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=3311

I don't care at all fighting you, you're insignificant as a manager, it's the fight gable gave me so i accepted it.

I wasn't even aware u had a fighter in this weightclass.

I'm not really surprised to see shit likethat happens,as soon as mugdan24 is involved in an org he ruin them.

U declined a fight as a champ, good for you, no need to arguing about it more.

Next!

Well for all the crying you're doing, it certainly seems as if you care quite a lot. But seeing as you don't care about fighting me (and I totally understand, seeing as I pushed your shit thoroughly in last time) I suppose that means you won't ask for your release, but instead stick around? You sound terse, Jacky-boy, u mad?

Now, please enjoy the next installment in the epic "Tibute to Jacky" anthology:

*Clears throat*

There once was a fighter named Snake

And everyone knew he was fake

He wanted a can

But went on the lam

Before LeBlanc made his face into pancake!

• Downvote 1

But seeing as you don't care about fighting me I suppose that means you won't ask for your release, but instead stick around?

It was ur only way to win against me,with a crazy missmatch, i'm not surprised to see you decline a fair fight.

Ur a loser and will stay a loser, that's why u never fight snake the Pendulum cause u lost against David jones in a #1 contender fight,haha loser.

Ur such a loser that u thought u could still get the fight being a douchebag on the forum LOL.

If u surender ur belt i'll stay in the org, if not obvs i will move.

There was once a manager who,

acted too much like a poo

He tried to get cute

Playing the lute,

But LeBlanc wiped his shit off his shoe

God I suck at this.

We shall see come fight time :)

If you win, maybe you¨d be willing to take on one of my shorter fighters with one of your taller ones with a similar skill set.

IMO sub 10cm don't make the world of diff,, but when its 20cm or more, with similar stats, the shorter guy wins... fairly easy, as all he has to do are certain slider slider settings, and i don't think they are counter-able using stand-up.

Edit.. oops,, you don't have any tall guys, and i don¨t have any short good ones... lucky you.

(Lucky, as in not having to worry too much about height in general, not lucky because i can't prove my point on you.) ;)

Edited by Grasman

We shall see come fight time :)

If you win, maybe you¨d be willing to take on one of my shorter fighters with one of your taller ones with a similar skill set.

IMO sub 10cm don't make the world of diff,, but when its 20cm or more, with similar stats, the shorter guy wins... fairly easy, as all he has to do are certain slider slider settings, and i don't think they are counter-able using stand-up.

So you think there's a certain set of sliders that will ALWAYS beat a taller opponent (15cm or more)?

Yes, because I'm clearly the common denominator when it comes to you declining fights and causing org owners to strip your fighters of belts and ruin their hype.

Oh wait, no that's you who's the common denominator for ruining orgs.

• Downvote 1

So you think there's a certain set of sliders that will ALWAYS beat a taller opponent (15cm or more)?

"Always" is a strong claim, no, this is partly a game of chance.

But, more or less yes though, as IMO the shorter fighters have a bigger advantage than taller fighters had before the change. So two fighters with a similar standup skillset, both with KO power and confident, in a standing fight, the 20cm shorter fighter will win 9 out of 10 times, as he will land way more than the taller fighter. That is the point i am trying to make. Yes there are takedowns, but there the shorter has as i understand, the advantage also,, but in striking, the 20cm or more shorter fighter will win, with a certain slider combo.

• Upvote 1

I'm a tiny cry baby with diaper rash, won't someone change my nappies? Waaaaah!

Dude, I'm sorry! No need to cry, it's only a game. I really don't know how to say this (ideally your friends should tell you but well...), people are picking on you because you're that guy. You know, that guy everyone are rolling their eyes at? I mean, I know you're trolling, Jacky. We all do. Everyone on these forums know you're trolling. But you don't seem to understand that we're all on to you and that the whole thing is getting very, very tiresome.

Therefore, I shall continue to respond to your posts with my poetry and I urge everyone else to join in. This way, we can at least make sure there is something worthwhile on the pages you pollute. From your manure, our roses will grow. Haikus, sonnetts, limericks, odes and elegies, they are all beautiful and more pleasing to the eye than your trolling.

*Ahem*

A small boy runs home

Mommy, mommy, they are mean

My butt is bleeding

Thank you.

• Upvote 1

U are bad for the orgs, each time ur in an org a few times after the org close or shit happens.

U try to put good match up for ur fighters or ur buddy,and ur happy when they decline tuf fight,even title fight like right now with Igor, u don't really care about the org ur in.

That's why u always ask to be an employee, of course u will never create ur own org cause it's not ur money, u prefer screw others people org.

The last org u was in closed and i hadn't any fighter in, not surprising at all.

Holy fracking christ you spell like a retarded thirteen year old, Jacky. Please at least make an effort in your trolling ways.

Poetry is a perfect start.

To be fair here, spelling shouldn't come into it as English isn't his native tongue. Back on topic please ladies and stop with the random trolling (you all know who you are) ta much. Am back now so don't make me get the kinky dominatrix deterrents out!

To be fair here, spelling shouldn't come into it as English isn't his native tongue. Back on topic please ladies and stop with the random trolling (you all know who you are) ta much. Am back now so don't make me get the kinky dominatrix deterrents out!

You'd better watch out

be very aware

If you slap with a trout

you have the mods to fear

cause Mi-key-Toweeeeers

is coming, to scare! ^_^

U are bad for the orgs, each time ur in an org a few times after the org close or shit happens.

U try to put good match up for ur fighters or ur buddy,and ur happy when they decline tuf fight,even title fight like right now with Igor, u don't really care about the org ur in.

That's why u always ask to be an employee, of course u will never create ur own org cause it's not ur money, u prefer screw others people org.

The last org u was in closed and i hadn't any fighter in, not surprising at all.

I don't do matchups dumbass, so you're flat out lying. And if you're implying RHOE closed because I worked there, then you're even dumber than I originally thought. Yes I'm happy he declined the title fight. If it were up to me there wouldn't be a single one of your fighters in the org. Typical Jacky bullshit. You win titles at orgs and then decline to defend the titles if you think there is a chance you could lose. Period. End of story.

I made a thread about this a couple of months ago, but it was quickly shot down by some people saying there was nothing wrong with body shots in the clinch and citing examples of their Sens/Sens/Sens fighters being very accurate to the body in the clinch against their Mediocre/Respectable/Proficient opponents :rolleyes:

That is a really good exmaple for them to use... ;)

I realize that may be the case aswell, but even if English is your first or second or third language, using U R, instead of You Are is just being lazy, nothing else.

fake edit: English is not my first or second language either, but at least I try :)

I realize that may be the case aswell, but even if English is your first or second or third language, using U R, instead of You Are is just being lazy, nothing else.

fake edit: English is not my first or second language either, but at least I try :)

I don't disagree with the U R instead of you are statement, but to be fair even most of England write like that now. I'm constantly having a go at my kids and my 41 year old sister for texting me like that so its more a pandemic than an isolated Jacky incident. Content of posts is open range though :P

I don't disagree with the U R instead of you are statement, but to be fair even most of England write like that now. I'm constantly having a go at my kids and my 41 year old sister for texting me like that so its more a pandemic than an isolated Jacky incident. Content of posts is open range though :P

i think the whole jacky deal is because some post he types perfect english then next post its all broken up real bad -- sort of like AA use to with the mom then cousin then brother

• Upvote 3

i think the whole jacky deal is because some post he types perfect english then next post its all broken up real bad -- sort of like AA use to with the mom then cousin then brother

Ah I see, makes sense now Ta much. Must admit I've never paid that much attention lol