Skill System [Mike Tycoon pwease read! :)]

+1 Primary categories change. Great idea.

-1 "Tug of War" (with your proposed primary changes all become like Bjj and there is enough uncertainty. Problem solved. Wouldn't Mike have to program in some randomisation to the bars to prevent the middle of grey bar giving away true values? Anyway, the grey bars look like a lot of work for little improvement).

Yeah, I'd even be grateful for just that. Like I said in the original post, it wouldn't be a hand and hand thing, one could easily be implemented without the other so I'd be just fine with that.

I like it.

Easier to book fights.

Good point. Although managers will probably just scrutinize opponent gyms and opponent managers and fighter ID numbers and use those as guesses to see if they think the fight is "fair" or not. So you might get just as many declines as before, or maybe even more.

I think it might be a good idea, also. But there is already quite a bit of stuff hidden from opponents, so I'm kind of torn. I think I would have to see it implemented for a while before I could say if I liked it or not.

I think it might make the top managers win even more often, because a lot of managers with lower-skilled fighters would feel like they could compete in top orgs and not know how far behind their fighters really are. I'm not saying that's a good or a bad thing (I'm not sure), but it's one possible outcome of the change.

Looks like the majority of people seem to be in favour of this, maybe it could be worth doing a poll? Think this is a great idea.

If someone wouldn't mind setting up a poll that'd be great.

i love the fog of war thing also and think this idea should be implemented quickly, if possible. hahaha...listening to Metallica - Wherever I May Roam and Hetfield just said "i adapt to the unknown"...pretty much sums up what id do if this was implemented.

Kind of an aside to this but how about the information shown about fighters becomes more accurate the more fights they've had. After all the more times they've been in the cage the more information the world knows about them?

no. the "more information the world knows about them" is in the stats page. good scouting managers will figure it out...others will be clueless. just like in real life.