OPEN HOUSE AT CHAMPIONS OF LA

CHAMPIONS OF LA GYM IS HAVING A OPEN HOUSE FOR PEOPLE AND ALL FIGHTERS TO COME CHECK IT OUT. WELL HAVE PRIZEGIVEAWAYS AND ETC. IF UR A FIGHTER IN LA AND LOOKING FOR A GOOD QUALITY GYM WITH LOW NUMBERS, AND GOOD COACHES, AND WERE U CAN GET MOST OUT OF TRAINING. COME BY

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gympublic.php?gmid=224

Did you really jack up the prices on Thursday, right after people joined when you posted your last thread? I know that I read your last thread, and your gym seemed like a great deal at 75 a week. I happen to see this thread today, and the price of the gym is now 125, with absolutely no warning about the price increase. I'm leaving your gym, since it's not worth 125 a week, and I recommend that no one else join, since you like to jack prices up with no warning.

Did you really jack up the prices on Thursday, right after people joined when you posted your last thread? I know that I read your last thread, and your gym seemed like a great deal at 75 a week. I happen to see this thread today, and the price of the gym is now 125, with absolutely no warning about the price increase. I'm leaving your gym, since it's not worth 125 a week, and I recommend that no one else join, since you like to jack prices up with no warning.

well i apologize i thought i did post it few days ago. but i didnt change it till after the week went it, so u woudnt get charged the new price till next week. and i had only planned to raise it for a few weeks, while i was tryin to get in more members, because 75 was a good deal, i will continue to offer that again . i was goin broke with with hardly no members and 75 , so soon as i can get a few more members ill will let everyone know and lower fees again.

well i apologize i thought i did post it few days ago. but i didnt change it till after the week went it, so u woudnt get charged the new price till next week. and i had only planned to raise it for a few weeks, while i was tryin to get in more members, because 75 was a good deal, i will continue to offer that again . i was goin broke with with hardly no members and 75 , so soon as i can get a few more members ill will let everyone know and lower fees again.

Thanks for the PM and the information. I realize now that you weren't trying to rip people off, just to make your gym solvent. I'll probably send my dude back there once he's got some more cash.

Thanks again for the information, I was just gunshy because of people doing that in other cities as a blatant cash grab, which is not the case in this situation.