Tycoon's FIRST Community Owned Fighter!

Duxwig

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which Sliders to use Vs. Juan Corrida? (Sliders below & page 3!)

• Slider Set A
    • Slider Set B
    • Slider Set C

****EDIT 1/30/12 PROJECT NOT ACCEPTING NEW STOCK HOLDERS CURRENTLY!****

(you can still vote for fun!)

Pico Le Snubs checking in to belittle and chastise my fighters again.

The disciplinary this time is Spotted Cow.

http://i44.tinypic.com/205ozuu.jpg

The unfinished and unable to finish falls to MMA Tycoon's perpetual underachiever Kron Gracie in round 3 of the Million Dollar Tournament. With this loss, he falls to 16-6 and he has stolen the crown from Kron to become Tycoon's biggest underachiever.

As manager I am somewhat at fault for Mr. Cows losses, but am to get him back on track by having him be the first publicly traded MMA Tycoon fighter!

That's right, you'll be able to invest in a MMA Tycoon fighter, have control over many aspects of his career and see returns on your investments!

AS we gain stock holders, I will be publicly releasing what I know of Cow's Hiddens, screenshot of his physicals, a screenshot of his secondaries, and also his sliders!

Although he is now 27 and in the lesser learning of his years, he is very well versed and will most likely do well with whatever we choose for him.

Every fight there will be a poll attached to this thread, and the community will be able to vote on a set of FOUR slider pre-sets(all generally different) for Cow's upcoming opponent at the time. The slider set with the highest vote from stock holders will get the nod as the sliders I use for the fight. The sliders will be released to the community after the fight so they're able to further ascertain fight dynamics.

A stock share will be valid for 3 fights.

-----------------------------------------------------

STOCK OPTIONS:

Stock 1: Invest $500. You will receive a 1x return for each fight on your investment if Cow wins his fight and you chose the winning set of sliders for the fight. +1 for voting ability.

Stock 2: Invest $750. You will receive a 1.5x return on your investment, per above. +1 for voting ability.

Stock 3: Invest $1000. You will receive a 2x return on your investment, per above. +1 for voting ability.

VIP STOCK OPTIONS:

STOCK V1: Invest $35,000. You will receive $3000 return per winning fight, per above. +2 for voting ability. Also one of your fighters will receive a 3 month grant to my private gym: Pink Iguana's Cuddle Orphanage.

STOCK V2: Invest $80,000. You will receive $3500 return, per above. +3 for voting ability. Same as above, one of your fighters will receive private gym access, but for 6 months.

------------------------------------------------------

All investments will be manager-manager transferred, we will not bookie any amounts.

You may only buy one stock option at a time currently.

Once we have 5 investors, I will post what I know about his hiddens and also his physicals.

Once we have 10 investors, I will post his secondaries.

Stock Holders will be named in Cow's quote area.

Once I have a confirmed fight, I will post a poll with a set of 4 different sliders. You will then be able to vote until the day of the fight. The sliders set with the highest vote count will be the sliders I go with. If that slider set wins me the fight, the people who chose that option for sliders will see the return on whatever stock option they picked.

There will be an open discussion for one week where we can change the options or you may suggest some other things you'd like as a community owner of the fighter. Maybe sponsorship or clothing or skin sponsors? As much as I'd love to give away lots of money, I kept values low to keep this going as long as possible with some kind of return to you for little work.

• Upvote 4

Skills as of 1/28/12

http://i41.tinypic.com/de00oz.jpg

Cow hiddens: Cow took the fast learner, chin, KO hidden path. However he has never displayed anything worthwhile in the TOTT. While he's most often been between 50dmg/50acc and 65% acc, he has never shown any real KO power. The few KO's he has were against weak opponent or where I jacked it to around 70%dmg. His biggest strength so to speak has been his chin. He hasnt been rocked or knocked down, and has only been cut a few times. He has pretty good confidence and ok heart, doesnt take much of a morale drop on a loss. He's a moderate learner. He seems to perform best under highly aggressive bouts, thus I've angled more towards accuracy due to the aggressive nature. He has ok intelligence, he is usually ok w/ SHIG and I havent experimented w/ subs on the ground to see how intelligent he actually is.

--------------------------------------------------------

Fight #1: Cow Vs. Also Zarathustra - WIN - Sliders: http://i40.tinypic.com/9s585z.jpg[/img]"]Set C

Spotted Cow has his second fight now scheduled against: Juan Corrida who is managed by The Dread Lord Mannosteen!

http://i44.tinypic.com/33biu80.jpg

There are only 3 slider sets available for this fight.

Feel free to vote if you're not a Spotted Cow Stock Holder, but your vote will not count towards the sliders used for the fight unless you're an investor.

You're also welcome to discuss the slider sets in the thread before voting.

The investors can also change specific sliders to something other than what I have if a large majority of them vote(via comment) to change it. AKA, Slider Set A looks good but the community decides Cow should go 80% accuracy, but use the rest of the sliders.

Sliders for Cow's 2nd Fight.......

We have:

Slider Set A: Fuck it, Let's get Cow a Knockout with his pillowhands!

http://i41.tinypic.com/1z1bqs8.jpg

Slider Set B: Fuck it, Let's get Cow another decision win with his pillowhands!

http://i42.tinypic.com/263hjqb.jpg

Slider Set C: Fuck it, Let's see if Cow can dance and make this counter shit work against a lesser opponent.

http://i42.tinypic.com/wqq82g.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Current Stock Holders:

1. calmlikeabomb - Stock 3 - $1,000 -- 12/12/11

2. FistK - Stock 3 - $1,000 -- 12/12/11

3. m4j0r - Stock 3 - $1,000 -- 12/12/11

4. Blindsided - Stock 3 - $1,000 -- 12/12/11

5. DougSupreme - VIP 1 - $35,000 -- 12/12/11

6. DeadlyDirk - VIP 1 - $35,000 -- 12/12/11

7. Grey - VIP 1 - $35,000 -- 12/12/11

8. Beastside - VIP 1 - $35,000 -- 12/13/11

9. Boom Hysteria - VIP 2 - $80,000 -- 12/13/11

10. Mannosteen - VIP 2 - $80,000 -- 12/13/11

11. Toejam98 - VIP 1 - $35,000 -- 12/13/11

12. jacky67 - Stock 3 - $1,000 -- 12/13/11

13. Nicko19 - Stock 3 - $1,000 -- 12/14/11

14. Krimzn - Stock 3 - $1,000 -- 12/14/11

15. pdpreuss21 - Stock 3 - $1,000 -- 12/15/11

16. Ipponist - Stock 3 - $1,000 -- 12/16/11

Cant edit w cellphone argue....

That 2000 is IF you pick the correct slider set to win a fight.

So lets say you pick slider set 2. The most people pick slider set 4. I use slider set 4 and win the fight. Everyone who helped vote slider set 4 would win 2000 if theyre on stock option 3. That fight, you wouldnt win anything since you voted slider set 2 instead of 4.

Its a way to keep people invested in winning and picking good sliders, not sliders to make him lose.

calmlikeabomb is the first owner of Spotted Cow stock!

http://i40.tinypic.com/30vdtnm.jpg

As a thanks for being the first person to invest in a piece of MMA Tycoon history, he will receive a complimentary one week invite to P.I.C.O. for one of his fighters of his choosing.

Sure, I'm in for option 3.

The VIP stocks are also for 3 months right? Or are they "for life"?

3 months time, which I'm not sure how I'll do it with the 6 month length on the one option yet, but we'll figure it out when we get to that bridge.

I THOUGHT about doing it for life, but the investment would have to be somewhat bigger otherwise I'd be running the gym into the ground paying for everyone's fighters to train while paying out mondo money. I've been wanting to make the gym more accessible and this seemed like a mildly viable option if people were rich. It still ends up costing $$ per week, but with the stock option returns, can cut the amount down some plus fun on the side.

I'm open to ideas if someone can come up w/ a feasible VIP option. I'm looking to make this idea somewhat self sustaining. Not looking to make money off it, but hoping to not run myself out of money in the process. Due to peoples general disinterest in anything that doesnt benefit themselves, there had to be some incentive(money) for people to pay attention and do this.

i think u should make people pay to see his sliders or skills.

Beyond the initial investment?

It's really an all or nothing. I cant let only certain people see certain areas of this post(that Im aware of) and Im not going to spend the time uploading the sliders to a different site that only certain people can access.

If you know of a worthwhile way to do it, maybe.

Are you stating that people just invest and if he wins, they get money, but only certain people who donate more for each fight can set sliders?

Edit: Only other possible thing I thought was that people could invest $500 each fight to increase their vote ability by +1, as a way to increase their odds of winning money. So if it was close between slider sets 3 and 4, someone could invest $500 more just to add another +1 to their slider vote in hopes that slider has the most votes and that Cow wins the fight w/ that set. It would negate some of the $$ return, but would also increase the chance of seeing SOME kind of return if a manager is adept at sliders.

People will ultimately see that certain members are better at sliders then others and hopefully take away some kind of positive experience for learning how to set their sliders.

I imagine once this gets rolling(and my hopes in a way) was that sliders will be discussed before people actually vote. People can state their case why sliders 1 2 3 wont work and slider set 4 will. Will help ascertain game tactics that work and such in a way.