Tycoon's FIRST Community Owned Fighter!

Duxwig

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which Sliders to use Vs. Juan Corrida? (Sliders below & page 3!)

• Slider Set A
    • Slider Set B
    • Slider Set C

Can anyone vote on this or is it just people who have 'shares'.

Surprised so many have gone for C .

I also beat Zatharua a while back.

Agree with Mannetosen, shouldn't follow to the ground, only way I can see Cow losing, he'll comfortably beat him standing :)

Anyone can vote, the only votes that COUNT towards deciding which sliders will be used are the people who own stock.

Also prob wont make the poll closed next time. should have been able to close it and see the votes i thought, but alas. Ill leave it open next time. I know the Vip votes didnt sway to A since i talked w the Vips. Used slider set C. I will update the thread w pix once im at home again and not typing on cell.

Also prob will not take any investors or renewals as this didnt receive as much shop talk on sliders as I had anticipated and not as useful or fun when its just crickets. Will prob setup a different gimmick for Cow after the 3 fights expire.

• 2 weeks later...

Sliders for Cow's 2nd Fight!

We have:

Slider Set A: Fuck it, Let's get Cow a Knockout with his pillowhands!

http://i41.tinypic.com/1z1bqs8.jpg

Slider Set B: Fuck it, Let's get Cow another decision win with his pillowhands!

http://i42.tinypic.com/263hjqb.jpg

Slider Set C: Fuck it, Let's see if Cow can dance and make this counter shit work against a lesser opponent.

http://i42.tinypic.com/wqq82g.jpg

Hay, you said you werent even going to look at the thread.

Jerk!

Not gonna look at the end result, but I might as well try and cash in on my shares money after Corrida loses. :(

*NOTICE*

The project will be shutting down after Cow's fight tomorrow. I thought this would be fun, but it turned out pretty wishy washy and not a lot of community slider talk that I anticipated(not to mention only 2 votes....) So to save myself some time, the last fight w/ this project will be tomorrow.

If Cow wins tomorrow, I will be paying out double what the payout is to take care of the 3rd fight as if Cow won that fight.

So, if you have any ambition at all I'd vote.

If you are a VIP person with gym access, that will still be honored through the dates purchased.

Since I'm grasping at straws to keep the game fun for myself, if Bubba KillsInWater's loses his next fight I will hopefully be starting a little contest/project with him next.