Fantasy Basketball

Hey guys i'm starting a fantasy league on yahoo if anyone wants to join. The draft will be this weekend and we are going to set it at a time that can suit everyone (we have people from different timezones) so if you want to join i still have plenty of spots open. So click on the link and sign up. Malaussie's League

I'm allowing trades but if it is a lopsided trade i will block it(don't worry i am very fair with this) I know what you mean i was in a league a few seasons ago where the same thing was done. All the teams that couldn't make the playoffs released all their players to free agency so all the playoff teams were stacked and it ruined the whole game so ill personally make sure that doesn't happen also if you have any friends that are willing to join give them the link as i'm trying to fill this league asap

I'm hoping to get 16 with 8 team playoffs all the people that have signed up so far have assured me they will stay active but i guess it's hard to stay motivated if your coming last with no hope of making the playoffs.

Joined, but how does thing work exactly? Never done something like this.

Basically there are 9 catagories Pts, rebs, asts, stls, blcks, FG%, FT%, 3 pointers made and turnovers. Each week you will go head to head with another team in our league all you need to do is beat your opponent in at least 5 of the 9 catagories to get the victory. We will be having a live draft on saturday night (for people from north america) which will be midday sunday for me. There is a draft countdown on the league page so make sure you are online at least 5 mins before the draft starts so you don't get an autopicked team unless that's what you want haha.

Shit, I already screwed up. I created two teams. I wanted to go to the league page and followed Malaussie's link but came on the create team page instead. I thought that maybe I didn't confirm my previous team or something so I created another one. Turns out now I see both teams in the league.

Nevermind. I already figured out how to delete my team.

A little disappointed that I couldn't be there for the whole draft, but I have confidence in my team. Oh and for those of you that doubt my pick of Blake Griffin so early, I'll take his consistent double doubles over LeBron's 35 points any day.

I had Chuck Hayes and his contract was voided after they found out he had a heart problem.

That sucks for Hayes. And for you of course... Hayes just had the best season of his career last year. I saw it on the transaction list and looked it up. I also picked up Ben Udrih. I have no idea why he wasn't drafted.

That sucks for Hayes. And for you of course... Hayes just had the best season of his career last year. I saw it on the transaction list and looked it up. I also picked up Ben Udrih. I have no idea why he wasn't drafted.

Udrih is up and down. Not sure what team he is playing for this year, but solid year last year.