Injury while not training??

Damenace

My fighter had booked a fight last week... and looking at my fighters comparison... on fight night he would no longer be injured... now today I'm looking at my scouting tool... and looks like another day has been added to his injury time... meaning he is now injured on fight night!! what do i do?? I have been resting him the past few days, so i'm not sure how he could get injured if he's not training?

at the time of fight booking he would have been cleared to fight... i'm assuming fighting injured will decrease his performance?

Anyways his name is Dennis Gracie http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=1603

You don't get any injuries in training so it's got nothing to do with that. Basically injuries are rounded up to the nearest whole number, so he'll be a little lower than you think in terms of injury time. Also, they get set down once per day so it might not have gone down today yet. Anyway, half a day injury is no big deal either way - you can fight fine.

You don't get any injuries in training so it's got nothing to do with that. Basically injuries are rounded up to the nearest whole number, so he'll be a little lower than you think in terms of injury time. Also, they get set down once per day so it might not have gone down today yet. Anyway, half a day injury is no big deal either way - you can fight fine.

ok i just checked it.. he is clear come fight time... thanks for the speedy response..