Making money online

colm

So I have heard of many ways to make money online such as surveys as such, but which ones are the best or are all of them useless scams? Just looking for some extra pocket money to go to my university living. I am on the internet all the time anyway so why not make some money while I am at it.

So share past or current experience with your ventures into making money online and if you could give us a little guidance in where some good places are.

try to do some focus groups. you can make a couple hundred bucks in about 2 hours, and they're usually kinda fun (especially if you get one that has you doing beer tasting, for example, which i've had the opportunity to do). i would do more of them, but the ones near me are almost always about an hour drive away so i've only done one (it was about video games, and i got paid 250 bucks and was there for about 2 hours).

focus pointe global is the company that i did it for, and they have online surveys and stuff too i think.

try to do some focus groups. you can make a couple hundred bucks in about 2 hours, and they're usually kinda fun (especially if you get one that has you doing beer tasting, for example, which i've had the opportunity to do). i would do more of them, but the ones near me are almost always about an hour drive away so i've only done one (it was about video games, and i got paid 250 bucks and was there for about 2 hours).

focus pointe global is the company that i did it for, and they have online surveys and stuff too i think.

thanks mate, im not old enough to drink so I wont be able to those ones sadly lol. But I will tell my brother to look that stuff up.

Ill also check out e-poll, thanks.

im actually not to bad at design. Making football wallpapers and sigs used to be a big hobbie of mine. What kind of stuff does that site do?

Have a look at it ;)

One thing about making money online (or anywhere else as a self employed person), you need to use your initiative and just get on with it.

Have a look at it ;)

One thing about making money online (or anywhere else as a self employed person), you need to use your initiative and just get on with it.

just signed up, will throw some stuff up on the weekend.

How much you make from it on average? Like do people actually buy other people's designs on there?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

you could do it by gambling. check out freesportsbet.com. if you're good at parlays you can make some easy free money. they give you free money to gamble with (and will give you more if you lose it all), but i think the catch is that you can only cash out when you have over 20 bucks or something. i started doing $1 parlays (3 bets is the max, i think) and went from like 2 bucks to 20 bucks in a week. nothing crazy, but hey it's free money.