more tick boxes for sliders

Face Kicker

i'm sure these have been mentioned before, but i haven't seen it talked about in a while so i figured i'd put up a post about it:

"allow break clinch" tickbox

"allow standup" tickbox

also, does anyone know if the "allow takedown" tickbox works for both standing and in the clinch, or if it's only for standing? i've never used it, but if it's just for standup then there should be an "allow takedown" box for the clinch as well. actually, i've never used the "allow clinch" box either. is the fight commentary different for when a fighter allows a clinch or a takedown?

The commentary is the same if you "allow takedowns". It kinda sucks because if you "allow takedowns" you can still get taken down into bad positions, and the judges score it like a normal takedown too.

well, it makes sense that you don't just always land in full guard, but i'm sure you have a higher percentage of landing in guard than if you didn't have it checked. also note that it (allowing the takedown) probably doesn't work on every occasion (it shouldn't, anyway), so some of those times that you don't land in full guard are probably times where it didn't work.

well, it makes sense that you don't just always land in full guard, but i'm sure you have a higher percentage of landing in guard than if you didn't have it checked. also note that it (allowing the takedown) probably doesn't work on every occasion (it shouldn't, anyway), so some of those times that you don't land in full guard are probably times where it didn't work.

Yeah, could be. I'm not really sure how it's programmed, but I only did it for two fights and both times I rarely landed in guard and every takedown worked on me. I lost both to decision via takedown too. lol

It has it's uses if used properly, though I imagine.