Immortals New York

Steel

Xavier Wyllie: Back from watching my two fighters bang it out in a big sparring match they've both really improved. Right now me and my fighters are very confident we can pull out a big win in there two fights tommorow. :mf_popcorn1:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/29/29w11.jpg

Michael "The Derail" Melton Sr

I dare you to drop down to Middleweight.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/9/9w10.jpg

Sergio Morales: Yo Team Melted, make sure you bitches is watchin a real man fight tonight. Show you fools how not to get your asses subbed. When Im done kickin ass here, gonna take 5lb off old style with Falcone's daughter, and tear Snr a new one. Bitches say I'd make 170 if I wasnt packin so much meat.

Sergio Morales: Yo Team Melted, make sure you bitches is watchin a real man fight tonight. Show you fools how not to get your asses subbed. When Im done kickin ass here, gonna take 5lb off old style with Falcone's daughter, and tear Snr a new one. Bitches say I'd make 170 if I wasnt packin so much meat.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/32/32w35.jpg

During the press conference, immediately following the comments made by Serio Morales.

Paul Orndorf: Looks like somebody needs to learn you some respect you punk ass bitch. Talkin' some shit about Karlina, like that. She is a married woman and don't cheat on her husband. Even if she did it sure as shit wouldn't be with some inbred trailer trash wetback like you. Besides, you wouldn't like her. She has all her teeth. How you even allowed to fight in this country? You got your green card yet, mother fucker? You wanna come down here into this shark tank of a division, then bring that shit. You wouldn't last a minute in the cage with Melton Sr. And to prove it I'll knock your punk ass out in under a minute. You can't beat me, you sure as dog shit can't beat Melton. (Orndorf spits on the floor and moves towards Sergio, before Kenrick Nikil, Anthony Tinsdell, and a half dozen security gaurds grab him or interpose themselves between the two fighters.)

We at the DKJR Figt Camp are very happy to have our newest heavyweight get the tapot victory. You would think people would know by now to stop the takedown. They did the firstf few times, but once you hit the ground yur in th shark tank, and we proved that tonight.

Very dissapointed.. Evans got dominated on the ground and Deandre landed 44 strikes and 5 combinations and blocked 26 takedowns all for one takedown to lose by submission. :suicide_anim:

During the press conference, immediately following the comments made by Serio Morales.

Paul Orndorf: Looks like somebody needs to learn you some respect you punk ass bitch. Talkin' some shit about Karlina, like that. She is a married woman and don't cheat on her husband. Even if she did it sure as shit wouldn't be with some inbred trailer trash wetback like you. Besides, you wouldn't like her. She has all her teeth. How you even allowed to fight in this country? You got your green card yet, mother fucker? You wanna come down here into this shark tank of a division, then bring that shit. You wouldn't last a minute in the cage with Melton Sr. And to prove it I'll knock your punk ass out in under a minute. You can't beat me, you sure as dog shit can't beat Melton. (Orndorf spits on the floor and moves towards Sergio, before Kenrick Nikil, Anthony Tinsdell, and a half dozen security gaurds grab him or interpose themselves between the two fighters.)

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/37/37a2.jpg

Saadi: This lack of respect reduces you offendi. Remember, 'Arrogance diminishes wisdom'. If you wish fight then so be it. Meneer Orndorf or I are at your disposal. He who plants thorns will never pick roses...

Official Press Release from Immortals New York fight promotion

The semi final round of the Immortals New York Light Heavyweight Championship Tournament is officially in the books and The finalists are Saadi al Fayyad and Sergio Morales. They will be scheduled for an upcoming event to be announced to fight for the Immortals New York Light-Heavyweight Championship of the World.

Saadi: This lack of respect reduces you offendi. Remember, 'Arrogance diminishes wisdom'. If you wish fight then so be it. Meneer Orndorf or I are at your disposal. He who plants thorns will never pick roses...

Sergio 'Hurricane' Morales : 'What fix you on man? You talkin fancy shit to me boy, you see what I done to that pretty boy Rebel. Your goddam joke, you hit like a bitch, and talk like a fag. My contract, your death warrant punk, its signed.'

Sergio 'Hurricane' Morales : 'What fix you on man? You talkin fancy shit to me boy, you see what I done to that pretty boy Rebel. Your goddam joke, you hit like a bitch, and talk like a fag. My contract, your death warrant punk, its signed.'

Saadi: (nodding calmly) "Wishing does not make a poor man rich. Ware your words...and remember, stupidity is a disease not cured by medicine."

Sergio Morales: 'You still talkin to me asshole! I dont do politics, leave it them politics guys, I do ass kickin. God damn it, at least that pecker Orndorf talked like a man. Gonna shut you up for real.

Paul Orndorf: You punk ass bitch! You ain't shit!. You get lucky one time and catch Rebel on the chin, which was questionable in the first place and think that makes you all tough. Shit. I don't know what the Hell, al Fayyad is sayin' all the time neither, but he has class. Which is something you most definitely ain't got none of. After he whips that ass like a red headed step child, maybe you can shed some weight and come on down here to fight me. Unless you're scareed, bitch! And if you are scared... well, that makes sense, you should be scared, but if you don't wanna come down, then I'll go up. Ain't no thing to me. I wil happily gain three pounds to whip that ass. Frankly, I'd probably do better in that weight class anyway. You won't make it down here, punk. Except for al Fayyad, this division is where the real men are, and you can't hang.

Sergio Morales: 'You still talkin to me asshole! I dont do politics, leave it them politics guys, I do ass kickin. God damn it, at least that pecker Orndorf talked like a man. Gonna shut you up for real.

Saadi: “Love sees sharply, hatred sees even more sharp, but Jealousy sees the sharpest for it is love and hate at the same time”

Paul Orndorf: You punk ass bitch! You ain't shit!. You get lucky one time and catch Rebel on the chin, which was questionable in the first place and think that makes you all tough. Shit. I don't know what the Hell, al Fayyad is sayin' all the time neither, but he has class. Which is something you most definitely ain't got none of. After he whips that ass like a red headed step child, maybe you can shed some weight and come on down here to fight me. Unless you're scareed, bitch! And if you are scared... well, that makes sense, you should be scared, but if you don't wanna come down, then I'll go up. Ain't no thing to me. I wil happily gain three pounds to whip that ass. Frankly, I'd probably do better in that weight class anyway. You won't make it do here, punk. Except for al Fayyad, this division is where the real men are, and you can't hang.

Saadi: (smiling) "It is better to be in chains with friends, than to be in a garden with strangers..."

INY-15 Revenge of Vlad Event Review

Hello again, folks. It’s me, Ricky Warner bringing you the highlights of the latest Immortals New York main card, INY-15 Revenge of Vlad. This was another action packed card so let’s get right to the action then, shall we?

Up first was a heavyweight match between Brock Crowster and Leo Rudbeck. Both of these men had fallen in their debuts and were looking to get that first W. Crowster scored an early takedown in the first but Rudbeck was able to reverse it and take control of the situation almost immediately. He opted to stand the fight back up again and Crowster immediately took the fight to the ground again. This time Rudbeck decided to just try and finish it then and there. Rudbeck began transitions from one submission to another. Crowster was unable to control his opponent and eventually Rudbeck showed his prowess in BJJ, locking in an armbar and forcing Crowster to tap.

Result: Leo Rudbeck, Submission (Armbar).

Up next was Meldrick Tyson’s welterweight debut against newcomer, John Matrix. Much as predicted, Matrix sought to bring the fight to the ground early, but Tyson showed better takedown defense than anyone had given him credit. He was able to stuff the rather predictable takedowns and fire off with kicks and strikes. Matrix was so single minded in his assault that it became almost laughable. If it wasn’t so sad, that is. He was so persistent that he wore himself out with his increasingly futile efforts to bring the fight to the ground. Tyson scored with impunity and knocked Matrix down once before beckoning him back to his feet; wisely opting not to go the ground with this opponent in a hasty attempt to finish. Once back on his feet it was obvious to everyone that Matrix was hurt. Tyson didn’t need a second invitation, He unloaded with punches and knees in a blinding flurry of aggression and put Matrix away with his Knockout of the Night winning performance.

Result: Meldrick Tyson, TKO (Strikes) Knockout of the Night.

Damian Babinski Jr. made his way down to the cage next to face his opponent, Punch MyFace next. MyFace closed the distance quickly and moved into the clinch. Unfortunately, it looked more like he was dancing than fighting. He clinched and moved out to range repeatedly without really having done anything at all for most of the first round. On rare occasions, MyFace was able to score and then clinch up to prevent any return fire from Babinski. The second round saw some more of the same although it was more Babinski initiating the clinch and actually doing some damage inside. A short exchange opened the third round before the fight went yet again to the clinch and both fighters were looking to do some damage on the inside. Babinski Jr. and MyFace seemed pretty close in points by the end of the round and it was only by a close split decision that Babinski saw his hand raised at the end.

Result: Damian Babinski Jr., Split Decision.

Two middle card fighters, Sean Rellik and Daniel McCraig met next in the welterweight division. Both of these fighters came out with the intent of finishing it seemed in this fight as from the moment the starting bell rang, through the stoppage in the second round, they were mixing it up. At range, in the clinch and even on the ground. These guys left nothing out of their arsenal. Sean Rellik relying on personal experience and the experience of his management, under DKJR completely dominated the first round, but was not without some moments that could cause alarm as McCraig went for a submission attempt. The second round saw the battle joined again as Rellik took the fight to the ground and started to work some ground and pound. In my estimation he looked to be winning the round when, out of nowhere, McCraig slipped an armbar in and cinched it up. Rellik had to tap or snap.

Result: Daniel McCraig, Submission (Armbar). Submission of the Night.

Magande, and Gaggle. Both of these men had a rough start to their careers, and both were looking to bring those careers to an even wake in this fight. It comes as no surprise that Magande had to keep this fight standing to win it. That he had the advantage in the striking department and Gaggle would be a fool to stand and bang with this guy. Well… Gaggle showed he was no fool. At the starting bell Gaggle took the fight to the ground and did his best to keep it there throughout the fight. He scored consistently with the ground and pound and kept Magande from ever really getting in control of the fight. He scored takedowns easily and repeatedly. Even though he did not finish Magande off he was definitely ahead on all the scorecards. The last round of the fight Magande had a bit of a resurgence as Gaggle seemed uninterested in taking the fight to the ground again, but it mattered little. He had built up a considerable lead and that was enough to carry him through the fight.

Result: Morty Gaggle, Unanimous Decision.

We go now to the middleweight division for a bout between Paul Orndorf and Sweaty Mullins. This is another of the classic style match ups between a striker and a wrestler. Orndorf had shown a considerable weakness in the ground game throughout his career and tonight did nothing to dispel the notion that putting this man on his back would result in a win. The fight went to the ground without any delay whatsoever and Orndorf proved as inept as ever on the ground. Despite his training and improvements he looked like he possessed no knowledge whatsoever against Mullins, He was held on the ground the entire first round and the only thing Orndorf did do well was defend against submissions. The second round however, found the hole in Orndorf’s jiujutsu and closed the door on any pipe dream of him winning this fight. Sadly we didn’t get to see anything at all from Orndorf in what could have been a fight with all sorts of fireworks. Instead, we were left with a short one-sided display of Mullins’ ground skills.

Result: Sweaty Mullins, Submission (Armbar).

We drop down to the welterweight division again, for a bout between Kirk “War” Hall and Barney Bucket. Bucket came into this fight on a long losing streak, but he leaves nothing on the table. His last fight was against Kurt Vogel and was a Fight of the Night winning performance. He has no quite in him and he demonstrated that determination again tonight against Kirk Hall. He also demonstrated just how tough he is to finish as he was hurt in the early part of the first round but managed to work through it and stay in the fight. Bucket was able to score a takedown late in the second round but was unable to do anything with it in the short amount of time he had to work with. The third round an battered and bruised Bucket was totally ineffective, but Hall was unable to put the man away. He was able to avoid everything that Bucket threw at him while delivering a punishing and unrelenting assault back at him. Hall knocked Bucket down late in the third round again, but I just don’t think Bucket can be knocked out. These two warriors went to war and delivered top notch entertainment for the entire 15 minutes. Despite all of Hall’s efforts this fight went the distance, but at least they earned Fight of the Night honors.

Result: Kirk “War” Hall, Unanimous Decision.

We drop down some more to the lightweight division for Andrew Becker and Seth “Fuse” Hughes. This fight got going and right away Becker attempted to bring the fight to the ground. Hughes stuffed the attempt and landed a monster right hook that nearly dropped Becker. This was a telling sign of how much power Hughes has developed. Then Hughes decided to take the fight to the ground and started trying to soften Becker up with some ground and pound. After nearly a minute on the ground Hughes manages to pass guard and get to full mount position. After Becker was able to defend a sub attempt Hughes returned to what worked before and started dropping bombs again. Becker takes a huge shot that clearly rocked his world and then Hughes blasts him with another shot that shut the lights out.

Result: Seth “Fuse” Hughes, TKO (Strikes).

For the co-main event we had a light-heavyweight bout between Frank Rua, and D.J. Puggles, who was knocked out of the championship tournament in round one. Puggles, came out swinging but came up with nothing but air. Rua tried to get the fight to the ground early and did a good job in avoiding taking damage while doing so. Just before the two minute mark Rua managed to get the fight to the ground. Puggles showed a decided lack of skill on the ground and gave up his back almost immediately and Rua went to work looking for the submission. He started working a rear naked choke and was persistent in his attempts until finally he was able to tighten it up and Puggles had no choice but to tap.

Result: Frank Rua, Submission (RNC).

The Main-Event of the Evening, was the first title defense of Vladimir van Kirkland’s Lightweight Championship. In his first title defense he faced the only man to ever beat him, Shane Wellman Jr. After coming to the Immortals, Wellman had a serious setback losing three fights in a row, but he got back on track with wins over Anthony Tinsdell and Dan Benson. Van Kirkland has never forgotten his loss to Wellman Jr. in his debut and has taken great pains to correct the hole in his game. It seems his hard work paid off. Despite Wellman looking to be in fantastic shape and looking better than we have seen him before, van Kirkland shut him down and took control of the situation almost immediately. A head kick from van Kirkland landed flush just after a minute. A visibly shaken Wellman Jr. tried to keep it together, but was simply unable to find his feet before van Kirkland pounced and dropped Wellman to the canvas. The referee had seen all he needed to, and stepped in to stop the fight.

Results: Vladimir van Kirkland retains his Immortals New York, Lightweight Championship of the World via TKO (Punches).

Well, that wraps up another exciting event here in the Big Apple from Immortals New York. I’m your host, Ricky Warner signing out. See you all next time. I’ll see the lucky few at the after party. Be safe and see you next time.

Immortals New York

offer up

INY FIGHT NIGHT VII

from

The Underground NY

April 18, 2012

NOTE: Sorry for the delay in the preview, however due to the nature of my real job, I was called away for several days in the wake of the tornados that recently hit the Midwest. Thank you for your patience. Dean Holliday

Peel brings us yet another installment of INY Fight Night. Tonight INY will be bringing you a lot of young fighters who are working on first, second, and for some their final chances at glory. We will cap it off with one of the brightest most explosive rising stars in the Immortals stable, Joe Frazier looking to go 4-0. So feed the fat chic, tell her you’ll be back with a roast and some truffles, cuz INY Fight Night VII preview is comin up.

Fight #1

Antonio Rizzo (0-2) VS Comanche Todd (0-1)

185lbs

Antonio Rizzo will not only be looking for his first win at Fight Night VII, but he’s also hoping to last more than 1 round for the first time in his career. Comanche Todd (who sounds like the best drunk Indian friend anyone could ever have) lost his last and only fight by decision. While Rizzo has boasted about some descent elbows that we have yet to see, Todd has shown us some descent boxing skills and given hints of some heavy hands. Rizzo is the older and more experienced fighter but I’m giving the nod to Comanche Todd because he’s not only shown that he can go the distance, but let’s face it, his name makes me want to travel to the Black Hills and get shit-faced with the first guy I see wearing a Chief Illinwick head-dress!

Fight #2

Phil Stone (0-1) VS James McCoy )0-1)

155lbs

Stone comes into this fight with some solid boxing skills and a descent chin. His power however, is in serious question as his last fight went the distance due to a lack of any mustard on his throws and as a result , Stone came up short. Stone will be relying on those same boxing skills for this fight as he will want to keep the fight with McCoy standing up if at all possible. McCoy on the other hand is a brawler with excellent takedown skills to compliment his fair to midland wrestling stripes. If McCoy can manage to elude Stone’s hands and score a takedown, he still has to deal with Stone’s superior bjj. To add more headaches, McCoy’s young age and inexperience will provide a breeding ground for mistakes such as over-extending himself, or gassing out early. Stone will win this fight at a higher altitude, or at sea level.

Fight #3

Logan Duncan (1-2) VS Lesner Frost (0-1)

185 lbs

Duncan is the older and more experienced fighter in this contest. He has better boxing, better MT, and better wrestling skills than Froster. Duncan is however, susceptable to subs as both of his losses are attributed to tapping out as if he were having a Grand Mal seizure. Frost is a rookie, he’s inexperienced, and thus inferior in every way except for his slightly better bjj rating. If this fight goes to the ground, he has a very real chance to take advantage of Duncan’s poor ground game and pull off an upset. On this night however, I think Duncan goes home with the winning purse and matching shoes .

Fight #4

Samuel Washington (0-1) VS Edmond Montaghuge (1-0)

155lbs

I’m excited about this fight. While Washington is the favorite on paper with his excellent boxing skills, superior wrestling skills, and slightly better bjj, Montahuge who was considered a “descent” boxer at best stopped Hutch Talo in his last and only fight inside of 12 seconds of the first round!!! Was it a fluke? Does Montahuge really have that much power? Was Talo just distracted by the ring girl’s hefty sized fun-bags? We’ll see. As much as I want to see Montahuge go to 2-0 by another impressive KO, I think Washington is a much better boxer, he’s confident, and he has the advantage both standing up and on the ground. Washington will win this one by TKO (cut).

Fight #5

Mick Jones (1-1) VS Eric Worrell (1-1)

155lbs

Jones walks in as a better stand-up fighter, while Worrell is the better wrestler. The story here is that Jones recently beat Worrell just last February when he squeezed Worrell’s head like a huge, ugly pimple and sub’d him via guillotine. My pick would normally end there. However, the fact is that Worrell had dominated the entire 1st round of that fight, and had actually taken Jones down very early within the 2nd round but made a costly error in the process, allowing Jones to embarrass Worrell with an easy sub…<ackward!!!!>. I think Worrell has learned from the mistake, created a better game plan, and will walk away with sweet revenge and a side o’ relish.

Fight #6

Jock Stark (0-0) VS Brock Froster (1-1)

205lbs

Jock Froster looks like a superior fighter on paper, and I think he’s going to look like the superior fighter come Fight Night VII. Froster has superior boxing, MT, and wrestling skills to that of Stark, while Stark holds an advantage in bjj over Froster. Froster also is the older and much more experienced fighter. Bottom line, it’s gonna be a long night for Stark and he may walk away wishing he’d gone cow tipping, planking, or even to his nephews circumcision instead of The Underground to trade lunch boxes with Froster. Oh Vey!

Fight #7

Derik Smith (2-1) VS Stanislov Kryuchkov (1-0)

205lbs

Derik Smith has 2 wins in the cage via a decision and a sub. His only loss is to 4-0 Frank Rua via decision. Smith is a fair to mediocre fighter in all aspects of the game, and he’s basically a typical all-around kinda guy. You know, he’s o.k. at a lot of aspects but not great in any one. This tells me that Smith is probably a smart guy that can go the distance, he may have a fairly descent chin, but to date hasn’t shown any power or explosiveness . What this doesn’t tell you is that this fight looks eerily similar to that of the Rua fight. The only difference between the Rua fight and this one, is that Kryuchkov is a brown belt in bjj while Rua was a purple belt. It’s déjà vu for Smith. Kryuchkov will beat Smith on the ground setting up a showdown between he and Rua in the near future. Gotta love those Ruskies!

Fight #8

Zeke Gliskey (2-4) VS George Brown (3-2)

170lbs

Glisky comes in the much older and much more experienced fighter. His boxing and wrestling skills far surpass those of Brown and his bjj is equal to yet more mature and polished than Brown’s. If Glisky has worked at all on his striking defense to counter Brown’s MT skills, Glisky should win this one by leather to the pie-hole either standing up, or on the ground. This is Glitsky’s fight to win or lose. Brown has been knocked out or stopped in both of his losses. Only a polish guy could blow this one!

Fight #9

Niko Bellic (1-2) VS Bernhard Taylor (2-0)

185 lbs

Bellic comes in as a great boxer with a reputation for having heavy hands. His win is by KO in the 1st round in under 1 minute. His last loss was to one Archie Fallon by way of elbows to the brain-bowl. Taylor struts in with 2 wins both by KO. This fight will come down to who is the “stronger” boxer and who can put the most “stank” on those swings. If the fight should go to a clinch, Taylor has an opportunity and the ability to cut, or better yet, take Bellic out. I’m putting my money on Taylor to KO Bellic and go to 3-0 possibly setting up a fight with a someone who will truly test his man-stones.

Fight #10

Joe Frazier (3-0) VS Horse Spud (2-3)

265lbs

Frazier has become a crowd favorite due to his ferocious and explosive MT skills that have ended all three of his fights within the 1st round. This guy has more than earned his spot at the top of the fight card. Fans are actually sporting rain coats in the first row of Frazier’s fight’s to keep the blood off of their INY Fight Night gear. Besides going in front of a buzz saw on April 18th, Horse Spud is having his own problems losing his last 3 fights in a row. Spud is the older more experienced fighter, but I don’t believe he has experienced anything like Frazier. This is suicide by MT. This fight will go to Frazier via cuts or KO. Frazier will move to 4-0 and start to look like a serious contender for a future title shot.

That’s it. We’ll see ya at the fights! Dean Holliday sayin, “Charlie Don’t Surf!”

• Upvote 1