Immortals New York

Steel

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39b5.jpg

Zayed

"blaahblaahblaah..."

you will all know the meaning of words like "GOD-LIKE!"

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/31/31w36.jpg

It really doesn't happen very often, but that did make me giggle a bit...

-The God of War, Vyacheslav Kalashnikov

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/31/31w36.jpg

It really doesn't happen very often, but that did make me giggle a bit...

-The God of War, Vyacheslav Kalashnikov

thanks, in all seriousness, i do try to put a certain amount of thought into what i post on here or submit to the tycoon times. if i can make someone giggle with one of my posts, it makes my day.

MMAAddict.com Presents:

Immortals - New York's INY - Independence Day

Supercard II

Wednesday July 4th, 2012

Hayashi's Lounge - New York

[The lights brighten on the MMAAddict.com Ricky Warner talk show. Ricky is dressed in a sports Jacket and with him in his fine business suit is Peel Steel, and Dean Holliday in a ball cap and sports jacket. They sit in comfortable chairs around a coffee table with some beverages.

The camera zooms in and Ricky looks into the camera and begins the show...]

Ricky Warner: OK, Ladies and gentlemen it is time for Immortals – New York’s second ever Supercard and let me tell you this thing is stacked! I’m Ricky Warner; with me tonight is the CEO and Owner of Immortals New York, Peel Steel. Welcome to the show Mr. Steel.

Peel Steel: Thanks for having me on the show; the Supercards are special events with the aim being to have the great title matches when we hold these cards.

Ricky Warner: …and also with me is Dean Holliday.

Dean Holliday: Hello, Ricky....Happy 4th Of July my friend....looks like we are gonna see some fireworks tonight..... MMA style!!!

Ricky Warner: We will be taking you through this event fight by fight and giving you our take on it. So let’s get this thing started.

Up First we have Dave Grohl vs. Joe Fresh. My first thought on this one is that Fresh is either confident or a fool. He isn’t even training for this fight. And looking at the skill set of these two fighters, I’d say he is making a huge mistake. Grohl is a far superior wrestler and that could mean bad news for Fresh.

Peel Steel: Yes, hugely disappointed with Fresh, seems his manager was arrested by the DEA when he was in Miami and Fresh hasn’t been signed to a gym, so it looks like its only Dave Grohl's fight to lose.

Dean Holliday: Grohl has 2 losses, but never by KO. He’s been sub’ed, and he’s went the distance and lost via decision. Fresh’s only weapons feature KO potential but I just don’t see it this fight. Besides knocking Grohl out with a hook, or clinching him and trying to go Spider Monkey via MT…”Fresh” brings nothing to the table but “salt. “Fresh” my friend, is gonna be a “leftover” so bring dipping sauce!

Ricky Warner: Brian Juice impressed me when he beat Jamaal Kilgore of the Team Wright camp, and I’m going to go out on a limb here and say that he is a strong favorite in this fight too. It’s not really going out on a limb though. He is a far superior wrestler and that gives him a distinct advantage. If this one hits the mat I don’t think Whack Bag will have an answer for him.

Dean Holliday: Yep, I agree. Brown belt versus white belt? Fegetta bout it, Ricky!!! Bag failed to impress us with his KO credentials in his first fight as he allowed it go to a decision versus showcasing his rumored KO magnifico. Then to make matters worse, he lost by sub his second time out. Bag’s boxing creds are either all hype, or he just doesn’t know how to use them. Either way, Bag will need a bag o’ ice and an Excedrin after Juice makes him tap.

Peel Steel: Bag just hasn’t figured out its MMA not K1, and Juice brings good takedowns and the brown belt, so Juice should finish this quick, but he is from the same camp as Fresh, so let’s just hope he had a good game plan before his manager got incarcerated.

Dean Holliday: Next on the card is Wunderkind vs. Ciapelli. Wunderkind’s weakness is his chin. With Ciapelli having little standing skills, Wunderkind will be able to man-handle Ciapelli until Ciapelli is forced to take Wunderkind to the mat. Even if Ciapelli gets Wunderkind to the mat, I think Wunderkind’s BJJ will eventually wear Ciapelli out as he’ll have to fend off sub after sub attempt. Wunderkind will win by moving the most, and he’ll eek out a decision.

Ricky Warner: I think this one is not as clear cut as you might think there, Dean. Ciapelli is going to whomp all over this guy. Wunderkind is a far superior striker on paper, but he has yet to really show us anything. He has been knocked out by Jeremy Lin, and submitted by CM Brooks. While there is little doubt that he has faced the tougher opposition so far, Ciapelli is managed by Steel here and he is a far superior wrestler. I think that the threat of a sub is certainly there, but that Ciapelli will be wily enough to avoid it while delivering some good old fashioned GnP. “The Ravager” Serj Wunderkind is going to be getting ravaged I suspect.

Peel Steel: Look, we gave this fight to Richie knowing it would be tough, Wunderkind is from an elite wealthy camp, but he has losses, and we reckon his wrestling and BJJ is for defense. I’m more worried about Richie getting knocked out before he gets it to the mat. His purple belt won’t mean shit then, we know Wunderkind will control for a stand up but Richie has to stay busy. His cardio won’t let him down, but if he eats kicks, and fails to get the takedown he is dead. It’s certainly an interesting match up for the fans.

Ricky Warner: Taking center stage next will be DKJR fighter Lee Gerarld and John Davies. Lee Gerarld has got his work cut out for him. Gerarld’s chief advantages being his camp’s and his own personal experience, but Davies is taking this fight too early in his career I think. DKJR knows he needs this on the mat, and I wonder just how good Davies’ takedown defense is. It better be pretty good or Gerarld will make him tap.

Peel Steel: Gerarld has to take him down, but Davies will know this. Gerarld will need to have shown a lot of improvement since Wauler half killed him, because he couldn’t take Wauler down and paid in the stand up. I see this happening again, one by one the old guard of the DKJR camp are getting their pensions, so I take Davies here.

Dean Holliday: This could be the upset of the night, Rickey! On paper, Gerarld should win this, but Davies has a real chance to clinch Gerarld and make him pay out of the nose “literally” with his MT creds. Gerarld has been KO’ed, sub’ed, and lost via decision, so he’s vulnerable anywhere!!! My bill is on Davies to open Gerarld up like a diet soda and watch his platelets spill all over the mat…I wonder if they’ll make that “fizzy sound”, Ricky?

Peel Steel: The next fight on the card is Jonny Blunt and Joaquin Logan. I got Logan going to 3-0, his boxing will secure the win as Blunt has nothing special to surprise Logan with. It looks like the Cozad has taken its toll on Blunt's morale, as I've heard he has been sent to a shrink, and is likely to shit himself when the fight starts. So easy win for Logan here.

Ricky Warner: Blunt is a mess. His half-hearted training efforts in the shoddy Cozad Gym are hardly what he needs to win this fight. He is just here for a paycheck and that is not good for the fans. Logan also trains in the Cozad gyms, but he is undefeated with a 2 fight win streak and has shown us that he has something to him. I think that he will walk away with an easy submission win tonight.

Dean Holliday: This Logan kid has a strong start to his MMA career, he’s 2-0!!! On the flip side, we have Blunt who has 2 KO’s via his MT abilities, but his last fight was a loss by decision. Guys, you can’t tell me this guy doesn’t want to make things right!! My heart would like to see Logan go 3-0 and make some noise, but I think Blunt will avenge his last loss and either KO Logan, or crack his fishing bobber till it’s under water and of no use.

Dean Holliday: This is an interesting match…Koontz is managed by Peel Steel, and Orndorf by Brunno Falcone, my mentor. I would LOVE to see Orndorf get it in gear and come out on top, but I’m afraid with a 5-2 record and 3 of those wins by KO, Koontz is going to simply be too much for Orndorf who has been knocked out 3 times in his 7 losses. Koontz will end this using his elbows either standing up or on the ground to stop Orndorf by TKO. I would not be surprised to see Falcone “release” Orndorf once his contract is up..Or for Orndorf to just “disappear”. Falcone “knows” fella’s....ya know what I’m sayin?

Peel Steel: This should be fun, its the kind of fight Paul has been asking for, a good old stand up war, and that’s why it might be a tough fight for Koontz, because this fight caters for Orndorf’s strengths. Did you know Koontz signed with our camp from none other than Mike Melton’s camp? Koontz and Orndorf will be brutal, a fight for the stand up purists, but Jason Koontz has great pedigree and I think he will prevail.

Ricky Warner: Well, Orndorf has certainly had a rough career. One has to wonder why Falcone keeps him on, but this is the kind of fight that Orndorf really needs. He is not going to have to worry about takedowns and wrestling. He can just stand in the middle and swing. He is up against one Hell of a striker though and it will be a very tough fight for sure. I think that in the end, even though this is Orndorf’s kind of fight, that he will just not have what it takes to win this one and you have to wonder how much more Orndorf will have left after another loss. This is probably one of the last times we can expect to see Orndorf in the cage I bet. I’m not sure how many fights are left on his contract, but he is probably going to be looking to retire I’ll wager.

Peel Steel: Basileo Gallegos will go toe to toe with Joe Saunders next. Gallegos looks to be in for a tough night with Saunders who is now establishing himself as a good prospect. Gallegos couldn’t take Davinchi down, and paid for it in the clinch and unless he gets this fight down early, I think Saunders will get the win. Davinchi wants Saunders if he wins, that would be a war, Saunders you here this? Davinchi is calling you out man!

Dean Holliday: Very rarely can a fighter keep another fighter standing an entire fight. However, if Saunders wants to win this fight, that’s exactly what he has to do against Gallegos. Saunders has 5 KO’s, so he needs to keep this guy up and punish him so that if it “does” go to the ground, Gallegos is too hurt and too tired to perform. If Gallegos can take Saunders down quickly, this fight is in his favor with 4 wins by sub. I think Gallegos will do everything he can to clinch, tie Saunders up, and get him to the ground ASAP. Too bad it won’t be enough!!! Saunders will punish Gallegos like Danny Boneducci in a roid rage, and he’ll finish and leave him lying on the ground like Ray Jay left Kim Kardashian…limp and sticky!

Ricky Warner: The main problem that I see for Gallegos winning this one is that he really doesn’t have the advantage anywhere. I think that Saunders is just going to outwork Gallegos anywhere this fight goes. Gallegos will need to dig deep and hope that he has a spectacular plan to pull this one off. I don’t think he will.

Dean Holliday: Wow, Peel. You’re tellin’ me that this isn’t the “Main Event? If these two aren’t the Main Event tonight, the rest of this card has got to be “Rock Stars”!!!!!!!! We have seen these 2 men battle it out twice, with each of them giving the other their only single loss in sold out arena’s. Tonight is a matter of pride for these two fighters and neither of them wants to lose! A lot of people say Fallon’s win wasn’t just an upset, but it was an all-out fluke. Melton Sr. punctuated that thought by beating Fallon in their next meeting. This fight will be another chess match Rickey…but I think when the smoke clears…it’s gonna be Melton Sr. again by decision and if he’s smart, it will be their last meeting .

Ricky Warner: Yeah, this is going to be a war, no doubt. I think that either of these guys has a shot at the win here. I don’t think the first fight was a fluke at all. I think that Fallon needs to throw with more power and look to shut the lights out though. Melton Sr. is a worthy adversary for pretty much anyone out there, but Fallon is no joke and has the power to finish this fight if he picks his shots and makes them count. He is not going to outpoint Melton and he needs to see that. KO’s got him to where he is and he needs to seriously consider falling back on that.

Peel Steel: Melton Sr. is class, and he looks to be Fallon's kryptonite, but this Fallon’s manager, Jon Boogie, will change things around, and Archie might spring a surprise. Melton’s Sr. won 1 round clear and 4 close rounds last time out, so I just don’t know. Both of these guys are awesome and I don’t see either of them losing to any other fighters at 185, they are that good.

Dean Holliday: I don’t know what all the hubbub is about this match Ricky. Sure, both guys are 5-0, but let’s dissect this. Hall has the advantage standing up, and Monroe has the advantage if they go to the mat. But once they get to the mat, Hall has that ominous black belt in BJJ that stands out over Monroe’s blue belt like John Holmes at a Little People Convention!!! I mean “C’mon”!!! It sticks out like a worked-up elephant at the petting zoo!!! I’m putting $500 on Hall to win this by tap or nap!

Ricky Warner: Yeah, I have to agree with you on this one. Hall shocked the world with his win over GSP. His record was dubious at best up until he proved that he was the real deal by defeating the champion. Monroe is a serious underdog in this one. Unless he can miraculously prevent the subs while pounding Hall senseless he has already lost this one. I cannot see any way for him to win it.

Peel Steel: I think Hall vs. Monroe stays standing while it lasts and it will come down to who is the better boxer, and on paper you give it to Hall. However Monroe has been dominant in his wins, and trains in an elite gym like Hall. If Monroe doesn’t win the title this time, he should not be discounted. I really think this could go to the wire, or depend on chin, KO power and heart, yep a real war, and Hall is the more proven warrior in these circumstances.

For the Main Event we have the Heavyweight Champion, Derric “Shimmy” Styles, defending his title for the fifth time against “the God of War” Vyacheslav Kalashnikov. Styles fighting Kally is a fight for the ages, it’s a career defining fight for both these guys, Styles the boxer and Kally the MT killing machine. Both have KO power, and balls of steel, but Styles has that come from behind win over Yuri, which was amazing, and shows you that even if he is losing on points he hits so hard it can catch up with a fighter in the later rounds. This is probably the first time that either of them has faced a fighter that, just maybe when they look across the cage at each other, they think oh man, this is the real deal, I'm gonna find shit out about myself that I didn’t know. That’s why this one is THE fight in my book, and can’t wait.

Suppose you yanks are gonna go all patriotic on me now...

Dean Holliday: (Dean with bravado…chest out like a proud American) …..Ricky, Peel, it’s the 4th of July, it’s Independence Day!!!! Do you really think Styles is gonna lose to a Russian on America’s Birthday???? HELL TO THE NO my red, white, and blue friend!!!! Sylvester Stallone wrote it, General George Patton did it, and John Wayne preached it. All we need is Toby Keith here to cuss a few Arabs (one in particular who shall go nameless), and we have all the makings of PARTY USA!!! At 10-0, Styles will walk out of the cage with a victory, covered in red, white, blue streamers ……and that belt held high for the 6th time!!! How you ask….however it takes!

That’s it for me, I’m Dean Holliday, and THIS is Immortals New York ….Happy Birthday America!!

Ricky Warner: This is, without a doubt the toughest challenge faced by Styles so far in his career. Kalashnikov is a beast and he looks to be ready for war in this one. Styles is one tough mother though and he hits like a freight train. I promise you the fans will not be disappointed on this one. There are going to be fireworks for sure. I think that Styles will be able to pick his shots and eventually find his way to that KO victory yet again.

That’s all the time we have, folks. See you at the show and Happy 4th of July! This after party is likely to be the most decadent yet, so get ready for some drunken debauchery. I know I sure will be… I’m going to have a limo, plenty of booze and a 12 pack of condoms, just in case… see you lucky bastards there. Guys thanks for being on the show. Peace!

[The lights fade out and the camera fades back, the show fades to black as the hosts are seen talking while the credits roll.]

Davinchi wants Saunders if he wins, that would be a war, Saunders you here this? Davinchi is calling you out man!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/9/9w12.jpg

Joe "Diablo" Saunders (165587)

I hear you loud and clear! I have to confess I never heard of this Davinchi guy before but he definitely has my attention now! I have been looking over his record and watching his tapes and have to say that I am impressed with what he has done up until now. Looks like its time to hire a muay thai coach. Its no secret that is a bit of a weakness but I see a few in his game as well so I'm not worried. This fight WILL happen after my win over Basileo Gallegos. Gallegos has nothing I can't handle and I'm going to shatter that glass chin of his just like his last opponent did.

As a spokesman for Wunderkind and THC playhouse, I would just like to say that Wunderkind is currently busy with his herbal meditations but will be more than happy to interview after the fight. As for the fight, we at the THC playhouse are a very laid back crew and allow our fights to do the talking. Serj has been learning from his past mistakes and will be sure to not disappoint again. With that being said, good luck to Mr. Ciapelli.

-Blunts

Great job you guys on the title fights. All 100% ratings. You all deserve fight of the night and you gave the fans a night to remember.

Grats, Jon. I hope I can turn this losing streak around.

"The Howitzer" Jon Monroe

"I'm very happy with my performance tonight...a few times I lost my mind out there and clinched even though my corner told me not too, but hey...Sometimes you get a little lost in a big situation like that. I thought my striking was enough to win the match, but I always get nervous when you put it in the judges' hands.

I'd like to thank all of the great people over at Alpha Omega MMA, I'M COMING HOME WITH THE GOLD, BABY!"

• Upvote 1

"The Ravager" Serj Wunderkind

"Well, I'm a bit disappointed that I didn't put him on the mat, but what are you gonna do when someone is willing to take a few kicks to the face, kudos to the chin of Ciapelli, next time I'll be sure to kick harder.

Thank you to 'The Immortals' for having me on this awesome card, it has been an honor. I hope I didn't disappoint you all.

A big thank you to my camp THC playhouse, the training staff is among the best!

And finally, to the doubters... I don't think I got ravaged that much... what cha think?

Now I'm off to roll a celebratory blunt

Peace out"

MMAAddict.com Presents:

INY - Independence Day

Supercard II

Event review

Welcome to the show. I’m your host, Ricky Warner and this is MMAAddict.com’s post fight review of INY – Independence Day Supercard II. Ladies and Gentlemen the card is in the books, and it broke all previous records for Immortals – New York. With an event rating of 199.54it did even better than the previous Supercard despite being in a smaller venue. It managed to net more earnings and it was an exciting card for all in attendance.

It started out with Dave Grohl vs. Joe Fresh. A middleweight bought to get the evening going and the two men danced and slugged it out in the cage for 15 minutes as Grohl was finally able to edge out a narrow unanimous decision win. Me and my two guests for the preview had this fight dead on.

Predictions:

Ricky: Grohl

Steel: Grohl

Dean: Grohl

Result: Grohl Running Total: Ricky 1-0, Steel 1-0, Dean 1-0

Up next we had Brian Juice vs. Whack Bag at 205lbs. Juice needed to get the fight to the ground so first he tried o get it there by clinching with Bag, but was unable to pull the fight to the mat. So he broke the clinch and took it down. Once there didn’t take long to do what seemed inevitable. The submission win coming for Juice at 1:21 of the first round.

Predictions:

Ricky: Juice

Steel: Juice

Dean: Juice

Result: Brian Juice via Submission Running Total: Ricky: 2-0, Steel 2-0, Dean: 2-0

Moving on we had another light-heavyweight fight. This one was between fellow sportswriter Richie Ciapelli’s son, Richie Ciapelli Jr. and Serj Wunderkind. Despite repeated takedowns and a pretty active ground game the fight was scored as a large unanimous decision for Wunderkind. I’m really not sure how the third round was score as a 10-8 round by all three judges, but I guess that’s why they always say don’t leave it in the hands of the judges.

Predictions:

Ricky: Ciapelli

Steel: Ciapelli

Dean: Wunderkind

Result: Serj Wunderkind wins a lopsided decision. Running Total: Ricky 2-1, Steel 2-1, Dean: 3-0

We drop down to the welterweights for this next fight with DKJR veteran, Lee Gerarld taking on Jon Davies. Well, Dean called this one exactly. Davies wasted no time in closing the distance with Gerarld and opened him up early on. Hen he went to work on the cut and started to really make a mess in there. The fight was stopped in the first round due to cuts.

Predictions:

Ricky: Gerarld

Steel: Davies

Dean: Davies

Result: Jon Davies by TKO (Cut) Running Total: Ricky 2-2, Steel 3-1, Dean: 4-0

Joachin Logan went to work early in his fight with Jonny Blunt at light-heavyweight next. He jumped on him and set up the takedown with a good standup display. Once on the mat he was all about finishing as he transitioned from one sub attempt to another until finally landing one right before the four minute mark of the first round.

Predictions:

Ricky: Logan

Steel: Logan

Dean: Blunt

Result: Logan secures a submission win. Running Total: Ricky 3-2, Steel 4-1, Dean 4-1

At middleweight these two guys really delivered what was promised; a standup war. They met in the middle of the cage and bat the Hell out of each other for three full rounds. Orndorf lost the points battle but he was definitely doing more damage in there and the protracted hospital stay for Koontz after the fight is testimony to just how hard Orndorf fights. Rumor is that Orndorf is going UP in weight class after this. He must be insane. But we shall see.

Predictions:

Ricky: Koontz

Steel: Koontz

Dean: Koontz

Result: Jason Koontz unanimous decision. Running Total: Ricky: 4-2, Steel 5-1, Dean 5-1

Dropping down to the lightweights for the next fight gives us Joe Saunders vs. Basileo Gallegos. This fight was very important for the two men involved as it could put them both on track for a title run. Joe Saunders did his best to work is standup advantage while he had some moments there where he had to be thinking that he was in serious of losing the fight because of Gallegos’ success with the takedowns. Nearly the entire second round was spent on the ground which evened up the score. Saunders was just barely able to pull out the last round to win the fight by unanimous decision.

Predictions:

Ricky: Saunders

Steel: Saunders

Dean: Sanders

Result: Joe Saunders unanimous decision. Running Total: Ricky: 5-2, Steel: 6-1, Dean: 6-1

The first of three title fights on this card is a rematch for the Middleweight championship. Twice before these two guys have me with each of them handing the other their only losses to date I’m talking of course, about Archie Fallon and Mike Melton Sr. This fight bore no surprises. These two guys were going to meet in the middle and beat the unmitigated shit out of each other, and that is precisely what they did. Just like the two fights before these guys slugged it out for 25 grueling minutes and left nothing on the table. This time out it was Fallon outscoring in every round except maybe the second as two of the judges saw that round as a tie. He regains his title and closes out an epic trilogy of fights with the possibly the toughest guy in the division.

Predictions:

Ricky: Fallon

Steel: ???

Dean: Melton

Result: Archie Fallon Unanimous decision. Running Total: Ricky 6-2, Steel 6-1-1?, Dean: 6-2

The co-main event this evening was for the welterweight title as Kirk “War” Hall looked to defend h welterweight title against challenger “Howitzer” Jon Monroe. Some doubted that Monroe had what it took to pull of the upset but was looking to prove those people wrong. These two battled it out all over the ring and when the dust settled and the smoke began to clear, we had the largest upset in the division to date. Jon Monroe took the title by way of split decision.

Predictions:

Ricky: Hall

Steel: Hall

Dean: Hall

Result: Jon Monroe Split decision. Running Total: Ricky 6-3, Steel 6-2-1?, Dean: 6-3

The main event of the evening, featured none other than Derric “Shimmy” Styles, the reigning heavyweight champion of the world as he was set to defend his title for the fifth time against “the God of War” Vyacheslav Kalashnikov. This was expected to be the fireworks finale and boy did it deliver. We saw two things that we never have before. One was Derric Styles going for the takedowns and GETTING them! And we saw Styles taken the distance for the first time in his entire career. He had only been outside the first round once before in his career and never past the third, b Kalashnikov was able to stay in there and work right up to the final bell. Derric Styles wins by decision… it just sounds wrong to say that… I think this truly might be the end times…

Predictions:

Ricky: Styles

Steel: ???

Dean: Styles

Result: Derric “Shimmy” Styles retains the heavyweight title by… [shudder] unanimous decision. Running Total: Ricky: 7-3, Steel: 6-2-2?, Dean: 7-3

Well, folks, that wraps up another action packed card for the Immortals – New York fight promotion. Hope you all have a happy and safe holiday! I’m off to the after party. See you all later. Peace!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1336590726Brunno%20Falcone.jpg

Brunno Falcone: Congratulations are in order for Derric "Shimmy" Styles, da reigning Immortals - New York - Heavyweight Champion of da World. He was inducted into da Immortals Hall of Fame today. Derric Styles is 11-0 what with 10 knockouts and has successfully defended da title 5 times. Truly a champion worthy of dis here honor. Congratulations, Derric "Shimmy" Styles!!!

So let's raise your glasses and toast to da Hall of Famer and still heavyweight champion of da World, Derric "Shimmy" Styles! Great job, kid. [brunno hoists a glass of Brandy and takes a swig.] Salude

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/14/14w19.jpg

Derric "Shimmy" Styles

Thank you so much! I like to thank my managers Troy and Mike. I like to thank the Immortals, Mr. Steel and Mr. Brunno. Everyone at Evil Empire! Without you guys this isnt possible.

Last but not least. I like to thank all my opponents.

[The following is a joint effort from mangers, Jon Boogi and Brunno Falcone.

The comments contained in this piece of fiction are simply RP and do not necessarily represent the opinions of the managers who wrote this. ]

On leaving the showers and seeing the doctor Archie, with a large dressing over one eye and his left hand heavily strapped, pulls his phone out of his locker and sends a one word message...

“Beer?”

The response is almost immediate... Paul Orndorf answers. “Hell yes!”

Fallon half smiles, before replying, "I'm on my way up to the hospitality area, public bar or VIP lounge? I'll get them in."

Orndorf texts back "Public bar, Hell... Let's do the VIP. This party should be something else."

Orndorf, sporting two black eyes, a split lip and a broken nose, smiles as he makes his way to the VIP lounge, where the Immortals staff has thrown yet another decadent after party. Once there he begins looking around for Archie Fallon. He doesn't seem to be up here yet, but he does see Brunno Falcone and his wife talking with Jon Boogi. He thinks for a second before walking over to the group.

Jon looks up as Paul approaches

Jon Boogi: Haur he is! Fit loch daein' laddie? Guid barnie! Yoong Archie is at th' bar, he'll be back wi' yer swally in a moment.

As Jon finishes speaking Archie can be seen making his way through the throng carrying a tray of drinks, he puts the tray down on a nearby table and hands the drinks around, offering Paul a large beer and a glass of spirit...

Archie Fallon: The hootch is courtesy of Jon, he recommends you down it before starting on the beer.

Jon: Aye! Wee bit ay scotch helps th' bluid, an' pit hairs oan yer chest!

Paul: Thank you, sir. Archie, good fight, bro. Glad you won your title back.

Brunno Falcone: You done good in dere, man. You put a whooping on dat boy. He'll be laid up for a while. Too bad yous couldn't finish him dough. You should probably start tinking about turnin' down some a doze fights dough. Yous bein' set up to fall in a lot of deez fights. Yous got ta start gettin' you some wins dere bud. I hates seein' yous get beat up for nuttin'. Yous better den half dem guys in da division.

Paul: I don't turn down no fights. I ain't no coward.

Paul shoots down the shot of scotch with a grimace, smiles at Jon and quickly gulps a big swig of beer

Archie: Thanks mate, I kinda agree with Brunno here though...pick your fights carefully man. It ain’t about cowardice, no one can call you that...it’s about playing to your strengths. You've had a run of guys that are strong where you are less so, and you need time to improve your game in those areas while taking fights that are more fitting to your skills. An' dont be thinkin' I'm suggesting you take cans...anyone can do that! (takes a large swig of beer)

Paul: Well, I would really like to take a crack at Turner. I gotta put on a few pounds to fight in the Light-heavies.

Brunno: Well, it ain't official yet, but I hear dat Steel is gonna give him a title shot against al Fayyad.

Paul: You gotta be shittin' me!?!

Brunno: Nope. Dead serious.

Jon: (looking up from his glass of scotch) Aye lad, t'is true. We got th' offer a fae days ago. Th' barnie is set, Saadi gave the lad a shot.

Paul: Fuck me running with a chainsaw... that pisses me off! What the fuck. I told Steel I wanted to bust that guy’s ass for him. Now al Fayyad is gonna get to it first!?! Fuck me! And if somehow he does get past al Fayyad, which I highly doubt, then he will be the champion, so I won't be getting a shot at him then... no way... Fuck it... maybe I'll take someone else then. To Hell with it, Archie, let's get drunk off our asses and hit on those three girls right there.

Paul gestures to a group of young women standing near the ring girls. Without waiting for a response he starts walking that way. Brunno chuckles.

Archie: (sighing heavily...) I'll go... (he turns and strides quickly after Paul, catching up before he reaches the girls and places his strapped hand on Paul's shoulder) "Mate, dont get beat up over stuff you can’t change...or let the anger win. Yes, lets get drunk...but for the right reasons, not shite ones!

Paul: Let the anger win? Naw. I'm good, bro. I am pissed, but I'll just use that in my next fight. [chuckles] I did lay a beatin' on that boy though didn't I? Who do you think looks good at 205 for me? I have been thinking about bulking up a bit for a while now. I was going to go up and shut Morales' mouth for him, but he retired. Shit talkin' punk.

Archie: (with a lop-sided grin) I can tell mate! Who looks good for you? Hmm, tough one as your ranking doesn’t match your talent... There's Silver, of course, or that strange guy that calls himself 'Punch', or even Matt Hart would be a belter of a fight. Your call though mate...who do you fancy, and I ain’t talking about the birds over there!

Paul: Silver...? Yeah, he could be good. DKJR fighters are usually at least challenging. Well, unless their fightin’ in the heavies. His heavyweights all suck. Them other guys could be good fights. Guess I get to see who Steel throws my way.

Enough shop talk though. [turning towards the young ladies] Hello, ladies. Did you enjoy the fights?

Brunette: Yeah, they were good fights. You were the one that got his ass kicked for three rounds weren't you? Paul something?

Paul gives a frown and glances over to Archie

Archie: (with a bark of laughter, and clapping Paul on the shoulder) Well you asked for that, mate! (turning to the Brunette) Aye lass, this is my mate Mr. Paul Orndorf, at your service. I'm Archie...

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/13/13w8.jpg

Donald "2.0" Stewart

Its been three days since I signed the contract for a rematch with GSP! Where you at, man?! Scared of a 3 fight losing streak?!

On a side note. Im happy I was able to get revenge against Jack Hudock. I didnt finish him like he did me but a win is a win!

I would like to thank, Mr. Melton for holding on for a bit longer before letting me go and to the Immortals for still having faith in me.

THE NEW AND IMPROVED DON "2.0" STEWART IS HERE TO STAY!

[The following is a joint effort from mangers, Jon Boogi and Brunno Falcone.

The comments contained in this piece of fiction are simply RP and do not necessarily represent the opinions of the managers who wrote this. ]

On leaving the showers and seeing the doctor Archie, with a large dressing over one eye and his left hand heavily strapped, pulls his phone out of his locker and sends a one word message...

“Beer?”

The response is almost immediate... Paul Orndorf answers. “Hell yes!”

Fallon half smiles, before replying, "I'm on my way up to the hospitality area, public bar or VIP lounge? I'll get them in."

Orndorf texts back "Public bar, Hell... Let's do the VIP. This party should be something else."

Orndorf, sporting two black eyes, a split lip and a broken nose, smiles as he makes his way to the VIP lounge, where the Immortals staff has thrown yet another decadent after party. Once there he begins looking around for Archie Fallon. He doesn't seem to be up here yet, but he does see Brunno Falcone and his wife talking with Jon Boogi. He thinks for a second before walking over to the group.

Jon looks up as Paul approaches

Jon Boogi: Haur he is! Fit loch daein' laddie? Guid barnie! Yoong Archie is at th' bar, he'll be back wi' yer swally in a moment.

As Jon finishes speaking Archie can be seen making his way through the throng carrying a tray of drinks, he puts the tray down on a nearby table and hands the drinks around, offering Paul a large beer and a glass of spirit...

Archie Fallon: The hootch is courtesy of Jon, he recommends you down it before starting on the beer.

Jon: Aye! Wee bit ay scotch helps th' bluid, an' pit hairs oan yer chest!

Paul: Thank you, sir. Archie, good fight, bro. Glad you won your title back.

Brunno Falcone: You done good in dere, man. You put a whooping on dat boy. He'll be laid up for a while. Too bad yous couldn't finish him dough. You should probably start tinking about turnin' down some a doze fights dough. Yous bein' set up to fall in a lot of deez fights. Yous got ta start gettin' you some wins dere bud. I hates seein' yous get beat up for nuttin'. Yous better den half dem guys in da division.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/14/14w1.jpg

Jason Koontz "Paul, you fought a brave fight, but there was never any danger of me losing that fight, so be careful about what your notoriously deluded manager spouts to you dude. Good luck at 205, you got a chance there man."

Paul: I don't turn down no fights. I ain't no coward.

Paul shoots down the shot of scotch with a grimace, smiles at Jon and quickly gulps a big swig of beer

Archie: Thanks mate, I kinda agree with Brunno here though...pick your fights carefully man. It ain’t about cowardice, no one can call you that...it’s about playing to your strengths. You've had a run of guys that are strong where you are less so, and you need time to improve your game in those areas while taking fights that are more fitting to your skills. An' dont be thinkin' I'm suggesting you take cans...anyone can do that! (takes a large swig of beer)

Paul: Well, I would really like to take a crack at Turner. I gotta put on a few pounds to fight in the Light-heavies.

Brunno: Well, it ain't official yet, but I hear dat Steel is gonna give him a title shot against al Fayyad.

Paul: You gotta be shittin' me!?!

Brunno: Nope. Dead serious.

Jon: (looking up from his glass of scotch) Aye lad, t'is true. We got th' offer a fae days ago. Th' barnie is set, Saadi gave the lad a shot.

Paul: Fuck me running with a chainsaw... that pisses me off! What the fuck. I told Steel I wanted to bust that guy’s ass for him. Now al Fayyad is gonna get to it first!?! Fuck me! And if somehow he does get past al Fayyad, which I highly doubt, then he will be the champion, so I won't be getting a shot at him then... no way... Fuck it... maybe I'll take someone else then. To Hell with it, Archie, let's get drunk off our asses and hit on those three girls right there.

Paul gestures to a group of young women standing near the ring girls. Without waiting for a response he starts walking that way. Brunno chuckles.

Archie: (sighing heavily...) I'll go... (he turns and strides quickly after Paul, catching up before he reaches the girls and places his strapped hand on Paul's shoulder) "Mate, dont get beat up over stuff you can’t change...or let the anger win. Yes, lets get drunk...but for the right reasons, not shite ones!

Paul: Let the anger win? Naw. I'm good, bro. I am pissed, but I'll just use that in my next fight. [chuckles] I did lay a beatin' on that boy though didn't I? Who do you think looks good at 205 for me? I have been thinking about bulking up a bit for a while now. I was going to go up and shut Morales' mouth for him, but he retired. Shit talkin' punk.

Archie: (with a lop-sided grin) I can tell mate! Who looks good for you? Hmm, tough one as your ranking doesn’t match your talent... There's Silver, of course, or that strange guy that calls himself 'Punch', or even Matt Hart would be a belter of a fight. Your call though mate...who do you fancy, and I ain’t talking about the birds over there!

Paul: Silver...? Yeah, he could be good. DKJR fighters are usually at least challenging. Well, unless their fightin’ in the heavies. His heavyweights all suck. Them other guys could be good fights. Guess I get to see who Steel throws my way.

Enough shop talk though. [turning towards the young ladies] Hello, ladies. Did you enjoy the fights?

Brunette: Yeah, they were good fights. You were the one that got his ass kicked for three rounds weren't you? Paul something?

Paul gives a frown and glances over to Archie

Archie: (with a bark of laughter, and clapping Paul on the shoulder) Well you asked for that, mate! (turning to the Brunette) Aye lass, this is my mate Mr. Paul Orndorf, at your service. I'm Archie...

INY Fight Night XIII: Nikil VS Styles

From

The Underground New York, NY

July 11, 2012

Card Preview

Oh Tom Cruise….never mind saving Will Farrell with your scientology magic, just be my wing-man Maverick, and get me laid!! While Im waiting on you and Katie to shore up the dramatics, and you get to donate yet your 3rd house to a woman who should have known you are actually a scientifically, hydro-organically grown alien being (at 5 ft nothing) who enjoys scheduling your breeding partners life to the second while implanting computer controlling pellets into the Bechams (oh cmon..look at Posh, like you didnt know shes a martian)..Ill sit back, grab a beer, look at some old pics of Pacey when she was young and hot, and catch the latest INY Fight Night XIII. So lets get it rollin!!!

Fight #1

155 lbs

Maurice Dubois (0-0) VS Jonathan Torrens (0-1)

Dubois is as un-tested as a LARPers box o jimmys. However, hes managed by Don King Jr., so it simply is what it is. Torrens lost his only fight in a decision to Frank Steinberg. The fact that Torrens went the distance and couldnt put anything together to stifle or knock Steinberg down, suggest that hes got no mustard in those gloves, thus leaving himself easy-pickens for a ground- guy like Dubois. Dubois will drag Torrens down, and make him tap like a Live Action Role Playin Princess.Lightening bolt…lightening bolt!!!

Fight #2

170 lbs

Vilhelm Alminglikish (1-1) VS Adriano Cassimiro Andrade (0-0)

Alminglikish has a win by decision, and a loss by sub. Andrade is untested, but rumor has it that hes having problems cutting weight and may not make the weigh-in? If Andrade CAN make weight (wow..all the sudden we are back in the life of Gay Gabe Rudiger of UFC Ultimate Fighter fame….with the infamous last words of Put me back in..put me back in.. OMG!!), IF Andrade can make weight, he should have no problem subbing Alminglikish.

Fight #3

155 lbs

Julio Quintana (0-0) VS Frank Sterinberg (1-1)

Quintana likes his own MT gam. He likes working people against the ropes, dropping them, and then deploying his purple belt in bjj to mop up whats left. Problem is, and I cant believe Im saying this again, Quintana may not make weight? New managers really need to calculate their fighters training schedule, just as much as they calculate how much lotion its gonna take to finish off that new Victoria Secret Swimsuit Edition!!! Assuming Quintana does make weight, Steinberg is a boxer, but has never really put anyone away or showcased any power. Can Steinberg hold off an MT fighter with his boxing….maybe? Can he beat an MT fighter who also has far superior bjj creds…thou thinkest Not so much…biaaaatch. Quintana by stoppage or by sub.

Fight #4

170 lbs

Deandre Deroga (2-2) VS Bart Bartell (2-2)

I feel like Im in the friggin Twilight Zone on this card? Two new managers in the first three fights, with fighters having problems making weigh? Now, we have Deroga, who weighs 155lbs fighting a guy who is 168lbs in the 170 lbs division??? Is it just me? I mean, really??? Mr. Deroga….let me make this easy. You are too light, you should be fighting in the 155lbs division instead of the 170 lbs division. You are not only too light, but in this fight you are under-experienced, and out-gunned. I predict a very stormy night with a 100% chance of elbows and knees in your windshield making visibility almost impossible. Travel north, towards the local ER!

Fight #5

170lbs

John Matrix (1-1) VS Kid Coke (3-2)

Upset of the Night ! On paper, Kid Coke has the upper hand with 3 wins by decision, much more experience, and a fairly decent manager in Don King Jr. Now, although Coke is a stand-up guru with fantastic boxing swag, he has yet to win by KO or stoppage via those hamhocks! Matrix is 1-1 and his win comes via a submission. I think Matrix will clinch, take this fight to the ground, and hell either sub Coke or manage to be the busier fighter and win this via decision. Dont you agree ….Mr. Anderson? (get it.. Mr. Anderson…a Matrix reference?...Shut the F up, its late, Im tryin here o.k.!!!)

Fight #6

185 lbs

Burbank Rocksalt (2-4) VS Reggie Coldcutts (3-3)

This fight almost looks to have Fight of the Night potential. I mean, at first glance this bitch looks dead-even…..like Justin Bieber versus Marie Osmond in a fight to the death. But when you dig a bit, the outcome becomes a bit obvious. Both of these fighters appear to have power, about the same amount of time in the ring, and each counters the others strength and weakness. I started to sway towards Coldcutts, and hissolid 3 wins via sub. Then on the flip side, there was Rocksalt and his win via KO, giving Rocksalt credibility (as Coldcutts has been KOed 3 times) and making his wrestling and boxing ability a possible game-changer via GNP. Thats until you look at who Rocksalt knocked out…an 0-2 Vuong Thang Pham..(aka Jan Brady). Without the KO power to intimidate a big ol strong buck like Coldcutts, hes got nuttin. Coldcutts will bull through Rocksalt, take him down, and find a way to sub Rocksalt. Fred, call Mr Slate, Mr. Rocksalt is gonna be late to the quarry tomorrow!!

Fight #7

155 lbs

Eric Worrell (2-3) VS Samuel Washington (3-1)

Being old school, I really hate favoring newer, less experienced fighters. I like to think that experience and training raise a fighters bar and elevates him on another level. This fight, well, it flat out proves me wrong, old, and feeble. Worrell, the more experienced guy has 2 wins, but they are both by decision and that screams…all lungs, no flash…no gunpowder. Washington has far less training experience, but makes up for it in every other way. Washington has fantastic hands, decent wrestling, and superior bjj skills. With 2 KOs, and a decision, we know he can throw and go! Washington will walk all over Worrell this fight, knocking him out early….and then thinking about inking his next fight before he hits the shower.

Fight #8

155 lbs

Steve Cantwell ( 4-2) VS Rory Devaney (5-1-1)

Cantwell has some serious street cred. He finds a way to take you to the ground, snatch your wind, and win via decision. His last fight was a loss to Kasem Muang in a decision. Muang managed to beat Cantwell with a fantastic kicking game and really nothing else. Muang really show-cased no boxing skills to speak of or mention. Cantwell will face an excellent boxer with a granite chin in Rory Devaney. At 5-1, Devaney is strong and he is dangerous. For Cantwell to have any chance of winning, he has to get through Devaneys buzz-saw for 3 full rounds, and keep Devaney on the ground. With similar bjj creds, this is wrestler versus boxer. Tonight…the boxer will win. Devaney by pure dominance and a KO.

Fight #9

170 lbs

Ingmar Van Oefflen ( 3-0) VS Safdar Al Razi (2-0)

We love these fights of the unbeaten!!!!! Both fighters have each of their wins by submission. Oefflen has the better ground game while Razi has the better stand-up. Al Razi has attempted to train up until the last minute in an effort to make up for Oefflens superior experience and training time, but he may have trained just a tad too much and may not have 100% in the tank come fight time? I look for Oefflen to take Razi down, improve position through-out the match, and finally submit Razi….re-envoking my old school stigma of older, more experienced equals domination. Its the circle of life Simba, the circle of life!

Fight #10

265 lbs

Kenrick Nikil (6-5) VS Devin Styles (5-1)

And now, for the Main Event. Nikil, manged by Brunno Falcone, has some real experience…..and on paper he could be favored. However, at 6-5, hes almost taken as much as hes given. Nikil has shown that he can be KOed, subed, and out-lasted. As everyone knows, manager Mike Melton breeds human lung machines, cardio wonders, guys that can breath under-water. At 5-1, Styles only loss was to Bosko Brute by way of takedowns and improved positioning followed by a decision. As fate would have it, Nikil has never won via sub and only once by decision (to a guy who didnt land a single, solitary strike while standing). Win or lose, its gonna be an ugly one for Nikil. To win, it will have to be a managerial masterpieceon Falcone's part, as there is a load by the name of Mr. Melton standing in his way. Styles will win via KO, most likely coming out of a clinch or after a thwarted attempt at a takedown. But rest assured, we WILL see Falcone again, and one of these days it will be with a big, fat, belt!

There you have it…its INY Fight Night XIII preview….good night and Ill see ya at the fights!

• Upvote 1

Interview on MMAAddict.com with Lightweight title contender, Tohino "Falcao" Cerezo.

Ricky Warner: Hello ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the show. Tonight I have a very special guest with me. He is a long time feature of the Lightweight division here in the Immortals and goes way back to the VFC days too. He did a stint with the Dawg Pound before the creation of the Immortals, but now that he is back in the Immortals he has made some waves and earned himself a shot at the title. I'm talking, of course, about Tohino "Falcao" Cerezo. Tohino, welcome to the show, thanks for joining us.

Tohino Cerezo: Delighted to be invited on the show, its not often I am in the news so I have to make the most of it.

Ricky: You have got to be pretty excited about this fight. You have been doing well since coming back to the Immortals. You lost the first fight back to none other than Corey "Thunder" Smith, who just fought a fantastic fight against the champion, Vladimir van Kirkland. But since then you have beaten, Shane Wellman Jr. and avenged an early loss to Jon Davis. What are your thoughts coming into this fight?

Tohino: Yeh I win and some and lose some, but I always fight big name guys no matter who they are, I probably should be fighting for Bruno on that basis, but this time I’m realistic. I’m facing a dominant World Champion, it isn’t a title that’s changing hands with each new fighter, VK wants to be Hall of Fame, and to him I’m just another defense. Against Corey, back then I wasn't a boxer or a ground fighter, so I had to try and take him down and sub him coz he doesn’t seem to have a ground game.

I think my last two fights have shown I have my striking ready; I countered Jon Davis and walked through Shane. So I’m ready for this fight, excited, I have nothing to lose, because no one expects me to win.

Ricky: You mentioned in an interview with Ritchie Ciapelli that you planned on going toe to toe with the champ and knocking him out. Do you think that is wise or is there more to your plan then just to try and get a lucky punch?

Tohino: We have thought about this, and I watched Muang get outpointed, and then Corey and Shane got knocked out and Shane is a ground fighter. My wins come from my boxing, being aggressive and landing that killer punch, not by fighting a smart fight, that ain't me. Vladdy is like a little bird pecking away at you way, he needs to stand and fight like a man, show he is the champ and not a dull points scoring machine.

Ricky: So you're saying that you think you can walk through his punches and land that big KO punch? Smith has brutal KO power and he couldn't score that knockout. And it looked like he was throwing with bad intentions in that fight. Do you think you hit harder and more accurately then Smith?

Tohino: Corey was throwing bombs? Shit I didn’t watch the fight, just saw it was a decision, and assumed he was piss farting around with25 minutes of feathering each other. Well yeh, err that’s plan, doesn’t sound so great now though (looks agitated)

Ricky: Have you ever known Corey not to throw bombs? He just wasn't connecting with a lot of them. And he got peppered with a lot of shots from van Kirkland throughout the fight. Both men looked exhausted by the end of it. But I digress. There are really only two possible outcomes here. Let's say that you pull off what many would consider a huge upset and win the world title from the champ. There are a few front runners for that first title defense; one of them being Corey Smith. If he beats Briar McGuire there is a good possibility that he gets another shot. Do you think you have improved enough to beat him should you get another chance at him?

Tohino: I owned Corey for 2 of 3 rounds, what went wrong? I got hit very hard in the face by a KO puncher. Can he do it again to me? Sure, can I beat him? I have no doubts. I don’t mind who I face for my first defense of the title. The new guy looks good; Muang, Cade, Corey, McGuire, and Saunders, all look great fighters. If Vladdy makes a good fight the fans might want me to rematch him, so who knows, but Vladdy needs to fight me, I don’t want a dull rematch for my fans, at least Corey fights like a man.

Ricky: OK you already addressed the other guys I was going to ask you about, so what if you lose to van Kirkland? What then?

Tohino: I will still fight any of them, a win over any of them guys and I'm back in the mix, I would probably want a rematch with Corey just to show how lucky that kid got first time. Cade and McGuire I could beat easy, Muang would be a fuckin' nightmare so I only fight him defending the title, and Saunders aunt ready for someone like me. Davinchi will end him early anyhow. I don’t care, I’m here to fight, entertain, I’m a gladiator. I haven’t lost to Vladdy, and hasn’t his big brother just had his ass handed to him?

Ricky: Yes, Mikhail did just lose over in AAFL. You seem pretty dismissive of some of these guys; you think that Cade and McGuire would be that easy? Saunders has shown plenty of improvement since his loss to Pintor. You don't think he could throw a monkey Wrench into your plans?

Tohino: Saunders will be a great fighter, and more difficult than Cade or McGuire. It comes down to styles and having Cade and McGuire shooting for takedowns will open them up for me to knock them out on the way in. Corey beat Cade this way. So Corey, Muang, Vladdy and eventually Saunders will be harder fights. Its about styles Ricky, give me a guy trying to take me down suits me more than standing and waiting for openings. All these guys are great fighters, but styles wise I would prefer to be fighting a wrestler Friday night, rather than a world class striker. That’s the problem Ricky, that’s why the only way is to rush Vladdy hit him really hard, and if I can do that and he is still standing, try and clinch him up so I can tap out!! (chuckles)

Ricky: OK then, you sound very confident, my friend, I wish you good luck in your fight. Ladies and gentlemen, thanks for logging in and be sure to get down to The Underground on July 13th for this fight and many more [turning to Cerezo] Tohino, thank you for being on the show, Good luck to you.

Tohino: Thanks Ricky, I can’t wait for Friday, it’s my big night, and I hope everyone enjoys the fight, and maybe wins some money when Vladdy crashes.

Ricky: That's all the time we have so see you all at the fights. Peace.

Good interview, but Cerezo needs to get back on his meds. McGuire would walk through him. Smith has a chance with his KO power. But only other challenge I see is Vlady.

Been thinking about posting on here for a while, but first time I remember being called out. Realy like the org, you guys do a good job.

• Upvote 1