Immortals New York

Steel

This org used to be the now extinct Virtual Fighting Championship's but the org owner had some medical troubles and stopped playing (I miss Kimmy that said) thats why we have this group of guys in this org and Peel Steel took over and has been running it great ever since. Mike took over Peel's gym and it is where three of my fighters train, excellent stuff here at Immortals

How long has this ORG been running? And it already has 58 pages of smack talk. Some never get that much.

This org used to be the now extinct Virtual Fighting Championship's but the org owner had some medical troubles and stopped playing (I miss Kimmy that said) thats why we have this group of guys in this org and Peel Steel took over and has been running it great ever since. Mike took over Peel's gym and it is where three of my fighters train, excellent stuff here at Immortals

That is not technically accurate. The VFC owner went AWOL, the rumor was that he had sustained some sort of injury or medical condition, but he went inactive for a long period of time and then came back just in time to stop the org from going up for sale. Since many of us had been sitting idle for some time and a lot of people were starting to leave for greener pastures by inactivity clauses coming due, Peel Steel, Mike Melton, Myself, an Jolon Williams among others decided that we had to do something. So Mike, who had been running the subsidized org gym, the VFC Rookie Academy, was forced to first raise rates and then close the gym because it was simply not profitable. Peel Steel sold or gave Mike the Legion of Spartans gym and after a hefty ($150K) donation from Jolon Williams (to whom we will be forever grateful to) Peel Steel created a brand new Org in January of 2012 or late, late December 2011.

So we are coming up on 8 months that we have been operating. The reason that som many of us here are from the VFC is that Mike, who worked on the staff of VFC was able to cut everyone left on the roster of VFC loose and Steel then immediately sent out new contracts to everyone who had been in the VFC. There were several that either opted not to come over. Some who just never bothered to reply to us and some who waited until after Mike had already quit his position with VFC to take up his position on Immortals and so they were not brought over.

I sent emails (individually, since I was not able to do a mass email in the VFC as I was not a staff member) to everyone that remained on the VFC roster on three separate occasions to try and bring the remaining one or two dozen people that remained stuck over there. I thing that out of the perhaps 20 or so recipients maybe two replied.

Within 48 hours we went from no one but Peel, Mike and myself in the Immortals to over 100+ people. By the end of the first week we had over 150 and we hit our peek of around 250 members in less than one month. In fact so tenacious was Steel in his recruitment of new members that me and Mike were forced to shoot him in the ass with a tranq dart and chain him the the dungeon walls (yes, we have a dungeon, is that so odd?).

We seem to have stabilized at around 220 plus or minus, wit some periodic pruning and so on. But that is the cliff notes version of all the frantic scrambling that went on to create the Immortals - New York.

The short answer is: About 8 months.

That is not technically accurate. The VFC owner went AWOL, the rumor was that he had sustained some sort of injury or medical condition, but he went inactive for a long period of time and then came back just in time to stop the org from going up for sale. Since many of us had been sitting idle for some time and a lot of people were starting to leave for greener pastures by inactivity clauses coming due, Peel Steel, Mike Melton, Myself, an Jolon Williams among others decided that we had to do something. So Mike, who had been running the subsidized org gym, the VFC Rookie Academy, was forced to first raise rates and then close the gym because it was simply not profitable. Peel Steel sold or gave Mike the Legion of Spartans gym and after a hefty ($150K) donation from Jolon Williams (to whom we will be forever grateful to) Peel Steel created a brand new Org in January of 2012 or late, late December 2011.

So we are coming up on 8 months that we have been operating. The reason that som many of us here are from the VFC is that Mike, who worked on the staff of VFC was able to cut everyone left on the roster of VFC loose and Steel then immediately sent out new contracts to everyone who had been in the VFC. There were several that either opted not to come over. Some who just never bothered to reply to us and some who waited until after Mike had already quit his position with VFC to take up his position on Immortals and so they were not brought over.

I sent emails (individually, since I was not able to do a mass email in the VFC as I was not a staff member) to everyone that remained on the VFC roster on three separate occasions to try and bring the remaining one or two dozen people that remained stuck over there. I thing that out of the perhaps 20 or so recipients maybe two replied.

Within 48 hours we went from no one but Peel, Mike and myself in the Immortals to over 100+ people. By the end of the first week we had over 150 and we hit our peek of around 250 members in less than one month. In fact so tenacious was Steel in his recruitment of new members that me and Mike were forced to shoot him in the ass with a tranq dart and chain him the the dungeon walls (yes, we have a dungeon, is that so odd?).

We seem to have stabilized at around 220 plus or minus, wit some periodic pruning and so on. But that is the cliff notes version of all the frantic scrambling that went on to create the Immortals - New York.

The short answer is: About 8 months.

Thats what I meant to say lol

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39b5.jpg

Zayed

I KILLED SHAGGY DOPE MAN BOY! I WILL KILL YOU ALL! I AM BEST FIGHTER ON PLANET!

tonight, I will drink with Safdar, then we will make love to beautiful women.

AFTER PARTY TONIGHT AT BEAVER'S GENTLEMEN CLUB IN HARLEM! YOU ARE ALL INVITED! except those of you I find to be bitches. Which is most of you. I have changed my mind. SCREW YOU ALL! GET YOUR OWN LAP DANCE FAR FROM ME! I AM TOO BIG A MAN TO BE SEEN WITH THE LIKES OF YOU! I AM CHAMPION OF PLANET TONIGHT!

TONIGHT I PARTY!

TOMORROW I SLEEP OFF HANGOVER!

DAY AFTER TOMORROW I PARTY AGAIN!

SOMETIME NEXT WEEK, I DECIDE WHO I WILL KILL NEXT!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/31/31b4.jpg

Lupe 'Cobra' Pintor

"Shane, your talking shit man, you look ill dude, got myself a spray tan for the fight, and I look hot!!!"

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/32/32b2.jpg

Aadilou

hey mister, i like your look. we should hang out sometime and confuse random people as to who is who.

I apologize for the NC. It is never my intention to avoid a fight. I still not sure why the plane left at that time.

Departure Time:

Jul 20, 2012 21:30 GMT

Jul 20, 2012 17:30 (New York time)

Arrival Time:

Jul 20, 2012 23:30 GMT

Jul 20, 2012 19:30 (Montreal time)

I apologize for the NC. It is never my intention to avoid a fight. I still not sure why the plane left at that time.

Departure Time:

Jul 20, 2012 21:30 GMT

Jul 20, 2012 17:30 (New York time)

Arrival Time:

Jul 20, 2012 23:30 GMT

Jul 20, 2012 19:30 (Montreal time)

That is 5:30 New York Time. He left a half hour before the flight.

This is a big part of the reason that I have stated loudly and often that the goddamned flights should just be listed like they are in an actual airport... by local time and not by GMT. It gets really damned confusing if you are in one city, the flight leaves from another time zone and flies to a third timezone, but it is all being based off of GMT timezone... I really wish Mike would just change it so that it used local time. It would reduce the confusion factor. A lot.