Logo

Fredie27

been trying him for couple of weeks now at first he reply but now he stop replying to my messeges. i dont know why.. Is there anyone else good in logo designing?

He may be backed up with orders. Try Opa Jokinen (4603). Does create skins etc. But once again, he may be busy with orders, or not have any time to make.

Just for the record, hehe... OP first asked me for the logo, but i usually refer to Rob when it comes to logos and i also did it in this case. So he may felt bounded to do the logo although he had a high amount of other stuff in line already. I know Sinag/Neil knows that, but just to inform you guys who may read this... Rob is 100% trustworthy and reliable and i think everyone he worked with can confirm that. OP found someone for the logo job btw, so this here is done.

Yep, sorry about this man. I probably shouldn't have taken the order on as I was already behind on design work. And between an illness and the holidays, I just haven't been on as much as I should and have fallen even further behind on things.

Again, very sorry Neil for making you wait and not being the best at communication. I usually try very hard to make everyone happy when I work with them and the offer to pay for the logo still stands if you want man.