HBCC $2,000,000 Tourney

Hells Balls Combat Championship is proud to announce our newest venture, a tourney with a prize of $2,000,000. This tourney will be available to 64 participants and will require no entry fee to join. For the full list of requirements, see below.

- Tourney starting date is set for March 1st, Locations for these events and the following events is uncertain at this time. I would like to say that flying will be a requirement. Rounds that require multiple cards will all be ran on the same day to make it fair for everyone.

- A restriction of 190 lbs MAX natural weight will be in place, and all fights will happen in the 265+ division. No fatties allowed.

- We want to impose a limit of at least 120 hype/pop average for entry into the tournament, however, people with less then 150 still looking to apply will be considered on a case by case basis.

- Rounds will occur at 3 week intervals to allow everyone the chance to fight injury free. However If a draw does occur a rematch will take place sometime between the previous and following round and the victor of the rematch may be forced to fight injured in the next round.

- We will offer a runner up prize, value of said prize is unknown as of now and will be based on the amount of interest generated for the tourney

- Contracts will be set at 5k/5k for base/win. Your fighter will be free to leave following a loss, or will be offered a full contract with HBCC if he/she so desires.

To apply just post your fighter in a reply to the post. For any questions or concerns about the tourney you can either post here or message ZyD http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=58677 or Manfred http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=1422

Thanks, ZyD.

EDIT: You can enter multiple fighters. Max of 2 per manager. If more then 64 fighters join, then the fighters will be chosen by best hype/pop.

EDIT: Lowered hype/pop limit to 120.

• Upvote 1

damn, i have either lightweights or middle weights, no welterweights on the line ;)

maybe featherweight will try to bust some balls in the process.

quick question btw: weight cut supl;ements decrease original weight or the weight cut amount? i have decent guy at 194 lbs and i wonder if theres a way to get him under 191.